Peter's Seamless Eavestrough

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Campbellford ON K0L 1L0
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Campbellford  >  Peter's Seamless Eavestrough

Reviews for Peter's Seamless Eavestrough

Peter
Peter
1 review Campbellford, ON

Renovation

Peter and his son where very professional - kept me informed and explained so I could understand through the whole process. He kept the cost where he quoted. They follow the Building Code so I never had to worry that things where being done improper. I recommend them very highly.

Warkworth Homeowner
Warkworth Homeowner

Eavestrough installation

Peter's Seamless Eavestrough
(705) 653-4490
Campbellford
K0L 1L0

Peter and his son, Nick, did a great job installing eavestroughs on a new addition and replacing eavestroughs along our front porch. Peter is very knowledgeable and gave us good advice on placement of downpipes and overall water drainage. They were quick, tidy and reasonably priced. Overall we're very happy with the job.

Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Campbellford?