Levi The Handyman

anna in Brampton
anna in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

flooring and paint

we asked levy to do some work in our home. we needed to put laminate flooring, some ceramic tiles and paints. the price was resonable but the out come was not what we had expected. he left with so many unfinished work. his customer service is very poor. we called him and asked him to come back and fix these problems but he never did. Overall not very happy. will not recommend him.

HI I am very disappointed to read this review. I did extensive work for these homeowners. Unfortunately, there are certain circumstances with certain homeowners, when no matter what I do and how hard I work, it is impossible to satisfy what they want done. This was the case here. I wish this homeowner all the best.

Too much to do in Mississauga
Too much to do in Mississauga

Deck Renovation

Levy is a general handyman who completed work for me on my deck. The deck looks great and I have already asked him to come back and complete other projects such as a stone walkway and backsplash in the kitchen. Honest guy. Reasonable rates.

Hi, Thanks so much for the review. I am thrilled that you like the end results!

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Brampton?