West Elm

julia in York
julia in York
2 reviews York, ON

excellent service,

Service was excellent with great tips. The sales person was very helpful with color and context of the items I needed. I made a large purchase and the salesperson was very helpful with my unique delivery conditions.

ES, Toronto
ES, Toronto

Home Furniture

West Elm offers great contemporary furniture at relatively reasonable cost. I have purchased a couple of items for my new home there. The only frustration has been that they do not carry the same variety in fabrics / styles as the U.S. stores do. For example, even if a couch comes in a choice of fabrics according to the catalog, it likely is only available in a single fabric / colour in Canada. Hopefully as their Canadian presence grows, they will offer the same product selection here! Otherwise, it's a terrific store and worth checking out.

Gina
Gina
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bedroom

I think that the service at West Elm is excellent. I went in to just browse, and the sales rep assisted me in finding me everything that I needed in one shot. However, it was expensive.