Furniture

Aisha in Toronto
Aisha in Toronto
4 reviews TORONTO, ON

Furniture

We've bought several pieces from West Elm and been really happy with them. Great quality stuff, great customer service, affordable prices. Some items we have even seen on the U.S. website and just ordered over the phone with no problem. A nice alternative to the King St furniture stores.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto
24 reviews TORONTO, ON

Storage Bed

416-537-0110
109 Atlantic Avenue
Toronto
M6K1W9

Best purchase ever. The storage bed from west elm is perfect for my small condo bedroom and everything but headboard was in stock so I was able to pick it up immediately.

Aaraaish- the decor
Aaraaish- the decor
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Home products

The service is. Great with great prices! The choice of product is very late and sAles are good too. The quality of product is OK but still manageable. Good customizing options are available for sofas etc.

tammy in Toronto
tammy in Toronto

small capiz shell lighting fixture

I am a regular customer at West Elm due to their reasonable price and modern design. I purchased a small capiz shell lighting fixture at the store. However, the hardware and the fixture itself were sold separately. The sale lady advised me to only buy the fixture ($100), but I could use the old hardware I had. Well....you couldn't...I had to go back and buy the hardware ($50). Do not trust the sales' advise...they don't know what they are talking about! The lighting fixture itself is lovely

megan in Toronto
megan in Toronto
11 reviews TORONTO, ON

Decorating and Accessories

416-537-0110
109 Atlantic Avenue
Toronto
M6K1W9

Absolutely love the product selection and quality at West Elm. Beautiful colours and coordinating accessories. Easy to find staff for all your questions and requests. Classically designed pieces with modern touches. My only complaint, is that I wish it was easier to order and ship custom pieces to Canada.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Sideboard

Great retailer with very modern furniture, lots of selection and high quality materials.

Some items are a bit pricey, and the website will not ship to Canada, but other then that a great retailer.

Pickering, Ontario
Pickering, Ontario
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Furniture Purchase

West Elm is one of my favourite retailers for furniture and home decor. Although they only have 1 location, it is always worth the drive to Toronto to shop their store.

We have purchased many items from there and are new home owners with a whole house to fill. No matter what their staff are always helpful and informative.

The only feedback I would offer is to offer tools to help when the veneer furniture that you buy from there gets scratched. We have yet to come up with a good solution to fix it.

E.D. in Parkdale
E.D. in Parkdale

Bedding

I'm almost reluctant to write this review as I don't want others to buy up all the great merchandise!! West Elm consistently offers bedding of excellent quality and has a great selection - including many organic options, as well. The best part is that despite the quality and the beauty of the prints, the bedding is INEXPENSIVE! I'm talking $55 for a duvet cover! Very impressive - will definitely return. My collection is expanding lots, thanks to West Elm!

Heather Angell in Toronto
Heather Angell in Toronto

purchased furniture and shopping for linens

The customer service was great. We saw the couch in store and decided to purchase it the next day. There was a sale that ended on that day- the store allowed us to purchase the couch over the phone and arranged for delivery- so that we could avoid a second trip! Great job!

kevin sit in Toronto
kevin sit in Toronto

Sectional couch

We went to west elm and got the armless sectional. Also, went back a few weeks later and got a dining table on sale; it was the floor model. The staff there is very helpful and even told me about the flaws in the floor model.