GPW Construction

Derek Henderson from Old Toronto
Derek Henderson from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Complete renovation

We did what almost a complete gut and rebuild of our house with
GPW construction. The GPW team was great to work with. They were
easy to get in touch it, and the job was done on time and on
budget. Any changes were always communicated orally and in
writing. All workers ( including sub contractors ) were extremely
professional. The job site at
the end of the day was always kept tidy and free of debris.

If you do use them be prepared to work at their pace (which is
fast), and its best to use their subs if at all possible.

All in all it was pleasant experience to work with them and we
would do it again without any hesitation.

Andrew from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto

Full kitchen renovation

GPW completed a full kitchen renovation for me and I was thrilled with the results. Geoff and Rob and their staff and sub trades demonstrate professionalism and sound expertise. My project was completed on schedule and on budget. It is so comforting with Geoff because you know you will never have to chase him or the team. They do the job until it is done and done right. Geoff has great connections for finishes, counters, tiles, etc which was invaluable as I did not know where to start and where to be assured of quality product. Geoff has now completed multiple projects for my whole family dating back more than 15 years and he will continue to be my first call for any reno project I undertake in the future. For clarity, the approximate cost is all inclusive for the final product with all finishes.

Elaine from Toronto
Elaine from Toronto

Kitchen Reno and Roof

I would highly recommend GPW Construction and plan to use them again. I hired GPW to do my kitchen and love it. When my kitchen was almost done, I got a leak in my roof and GPW was there to help. Geoff Woodmansey, his team and all of the trades that work with him are knowledgeable, professional and conscientious. The quality of workmanship is fantastic. I felt like they were treating my home as if it were their own. Geoff has integrity and believes in doing the job right. That philosophy extends to his crew and everyone that he works with.

Alec in Toronto
Alec in Toronto

Basement digout and renovation

Geoff and the team did an unbelievable job on this project! They finished on time and on budget and were always courteous to my neighbours. The guys always had good recommendations when we had trouble making a decision and made the project easier on my family (2 little kids)

Joannah in Moore Park
Joannah in Moore Park
2 reviews M4 T, ON

full house renovation including heat, wiring, plumbing

Geoff Woodmansey and his team were professional, true to budget and timelines and produced terrific quality. Geoff came up with suggestions we would not have thought of that have made a great difference to the final results and cared as much about the quality and timelines as we did. And you couldn't ask for a nicer team to work with. Geoff was on site regularly and was easily reached and very responsive when needed. I can honestly say that at the end of the project our whole family was sorry to see them go. My husband and I both highly recommend GPW Construction.

More about GPW Construction

We are a renovation and addition company and have been working in the toronto core for over 25 years. We also have done many new builds.