Zenic Insulation

Reviews for Zenic Insulation

ColdLatte in Oakville, Ontario
ColdLatte in Oakville, Ontario

Attic insulation

Fantastic, clean job by this team at our house 3 winters ago. Home inspector had recommended adding insulation in the attic - we also felt it was getting very cold in the rooms upstairs as winter came closer. These guys came in with a very reasonable quote, the job took about 3 hours and they pumped the attic with insulation. Made a tremendous difference in the heat containment on the upper level.
Would certainly recommend and use them again.

Thank you!!!

astersong in Toronto
astersong in Toronto

Attic Insulation - All stars!

Best experience ever from Homestars and will strongly recommend their services! They provided us professional advice on what needs to be done and explained us why (instead of charging for something that has no problems)! They carefully covered our bed, routes they are going through, and the after-work clean-up was done thoroughly from our 3rd floor to ground floor! And nevertheless, due to some issue of the locked gate at our condo townhouse, George and his sweet girlfriend have to come again when our issue is resolved. Really appreciate their tolerance, courtesy and flexibility to adjust their schedules to ours. Again, you will definitely be very happy if you choose George to work for you!! ALL STARS! Thanks again guys and if someone needs the insulation work, I will definitely refer you!

Thank you !! Zdenek

N from Mississauga
N from Mississauga
10 reviews Orillia, ON

Insulation Upgrade

After using Zenic Insulation at our former house, we were very happy to give them repeat business. They came on short notice to accommodate our schedule and upgraded the insulation in our bungalow, which took two and a half hours. Certainly we are pleased with the workmanship and have recommended them to friends and family. Thank you.

Zdenek and his team

GVC in Toronto
GVC in Toronto
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

Wow! Would give 15 stars if I could!

It has been a long time since we have been this pleased with any company! We called about getting our attic insulation improved to R60 and we were impressed by Zdenek's courtesy, knowledge and professionalism. So, we set up a time and date for the work to be done.
Zdenek, his son George, and daughter, Denise arrived exactly on time and set to work immediately, putting clean drop-sheets up the stairs and into the room with the attic access. The furniture in the room was carefully covered with plastic drop-sheets.
When they had finished, they invited us to look at the new blown-in insulation which is smooth, even and obviously done with care.
They vacuumed so carefully that we seriously wouldn't have known that work had been done.
They were pleasant, knowledgeable and very good to deal with.
Thanks, Zdenek, George and Denise for your professionalism.
We recommend this company VERY HIGHLY.

Thank you!!!
Zdenek and his team

Tony
Tony
5 reviews Ajax, ON

attic insulation

We just had the attic insulated this past weekend by Mr. Zenic and his family[Jan 14/17]. We were totally amazed with the first class and professional service that we received. From our first discussion on the telephone, Mr. Zenic was very sincere and a true gentleman and very reasonable. He will do more than required at no extra cost.
Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend this man. Moreover, all furniture was covered during this process and cleanup was professionally done.

Thank you !!!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic top-up

This is the only team in GTA that was able to accommodate my cellulose insulation request on short notice. Punctual, professional, very personable, clean, organized, and most notably no greed to overcharge or tack on additional fees. Definitely recommend this company.

Thank you !!!!
Zdenek with team

JB
JB
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Attic Insulation

Prompt, polite and professional, Zenic and his family arrived on time and completed the project in an extremely proficient manner. I will recommend Zenic to all my friends and family. Pleasure to do business with. Thank you

Thank you !!!

Home Stars Fan in Toronto
Home Stars Fan in Toronto

Attic insulation

Zenic was very professional. He was able to quote over the phone and scheduled a time slot that was convenient for my family. Zenic showed up on time and came prepared with numerous drop cloths to protect my carpet. Zenic and his crew was organized which made the job quick. I was able to inspect the work and he answered all my questions. It was a pleasure to work with Zenic and his team.

Michael  from Woodbridge
Michael from Woodbridge

Basement Insulation

I used this company a few months ago at my home. Work was done as per the original estimate. The crew was prompt, clean and courteous. Definitely would use them again.

Thank you!!

Steve Blue from Toronto
Steve Blue from Toronto

Attic Insulation

Zdenek & George were very accommodating as they insulated my attic by squeezing me into their work schedule on just a couple of days notice. They were very professional and thorough in their work. They asked me to inspect their work afterwards to ensure that it met with my satisfaction and then they cleaned up afterwords and left no debris. Top to bottom, everything was done and just over 90 minutes ! I highly recommend their services !

More about Zenic Insulation

Our Services Include: Cellulose and Fibreglass that is blown in.
Insulation removal:Fibreglass,Vermiculite ,Cellulose
Roof vent and bufles installation.
Mold remove from the attic area.