Zenic Insulation

Reviews for Zenic Insulation

Jonathan H of Brampton
Jonathan H of Brampton

Attic Insulation and Ventilation Repair

2nd Floor bathroom vent dripping. Roofer that replaced my roof and installed Solar Tube inspected & said not his fault call insulation company. Called Zenic a few days before Christmas, came on the eve. Fixed vent, advise, improve, added insul to R50. Clean, Tidy, knowledgeable. Problem fixed

Elaine L in Scarborough
Elaine L in Scarborough

Attic Insulation

We needed attic insulation for our flat roofed house. Zenic came in and blew in cellulose to increase our insulation to R50. They put in baffles and insulated the door. Everything was done professionally and they cleaned up well afterwards.

Stefan in North york
Stefan in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Attic Insulation

Called Delta Zenic Services Ltd., one week before Christmas to have attic properly insulated 3 days before Christmas. Zdenek immediately provided estimate via phone, while many other companies only returned my request for quote 1 - 2 days later.
On the day of the insulation, a team of 3 showed up and apologized for being earlier than originally scheduled! Zdenek inspected the attic before any insulation occurred, the team layed down protective cloth through the house, used plastic sheet to shield around the attic access hatch (to minimize insulation from flying around), and started blowing in insulation for approximately 2 hours. Clean-up was quick, a hand held vacuum was used to make sure nothing was left behind. Certificate and invoice was ready and deal was closed.

Extras: putting in a barrier for one of the vents that was covered with insulation, insulated the attic hatch itself, quick inspection/discussion/education on roofing and shingles.

Very happy! Thank you.

Markham2010
Markham2010

Attic Insulation

I'm very pleased with the work that had been done by Zenic. I got the estimate on the phone, they came on time. They did a fantastic job. Within an hour, there were done. They cleaned up after they have done. The energy audit inspection went smooth as the insulation was more than the standard. Currently the second floor is warm.
I'd like to recommend this company for each individual like to do the attic insulation

Leslieville
Leslieville

Attic Insulation

We just had our attic insulated in our very old and awkward attic space. The gentlemen who came to our house were polite, took good care of our hardwood and did a great job filling our hard to reach attic space with insulation. We appreciated that they were on time, did great work and were cautious. I would highly recommend them to others!

Thank you .Zdenek

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Attic Insulation

I got Zenic from this Homestars website. THE REVIEWS WERE BANG ON.
Excellent, personable high-level service. Their afterwork clean up was done without even asking them to. I had rockwool insulation already in place. I measured what I thought was 8 or 9, but Zenic measured only 5". He's the professional expert...so I'll go with that. Very quick and efficient service. Brought my attic insulation up to over R50. People, please allow me to do everyone a favour. Just go with Zenic....REALLY, there is NO NEED to check around. Zenic is all you need!!!. Honest, cost efficient, friendly, high quality service is what I encountered with Zenic and his 2 workers.

Chris in Scarborough (Warden/Huntingwood)
Chris in Scarborough (Warden/Huntingwood)
8 reviews Scarborough, ON

Attic Insulation

Emailed 3 companies from homestars and Zenic was the only one to get back to me. Provided a quote on the phone and we scheduled a time for them to come in. Zenic called the day prior (excellent!) and arrived 10 minutes earlier than expected (excellent!).

Explained everything to me as to what he was going to do, placed drop sheets down everywhere which was awesome since we had new hardwood installed, and finished on time. He let me see the completed job and I was very happy.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Service was great from the first phone call to the payment! Great job guys.

Daniel L.
Daniel L.

Addition of Attic Insulation

From start to finish, Zednick and his crew were great. The estimate, the process (addition of baffles to maintain air circulation), and willingness to answer any questions we had we well received and addressed promptly. Too many contractors don't even bother returning your calls, whereas Zednick answers all his calls himself. I highly recommend them!

RayT from Toronto
RayT from Toronto
12 reviews ,

Rooftop insulation

After I had a home energy audit done, I knew what was needed to be done in terms of my insulation addition. I called around a few places and the owner actually answered my calls and gave what I thought was the most reasonable quote. I also had some problems with potlights which were not IC rated and thus leaking air. I had them add some of those plastic blue covers before adding insulation (going from R20 -> R50). They also insulated and sealed my access hatch.

I also had leaks from all of my older potlights on the main floor, and they managed to find the access panel (without me showing them that it was tucked away in a broom closet) and they managed to blow some more insulation in the gap between my kitchen and top floor. Now the house is much cooler in the summer and I use my A/C much less than before. Hopefully this winter will be better on lower heating bills as well. Great job, everything was very clean and nothing damaged. Would definitely use them again or recommend to others.

Thank you Mr. Ray

Russell in Leaside
Russell in Leaside
1 review East York, ON

Attic Insulation

Called the Zenic crew to set-up re-insulating my attic. They gave me a great quote over the phone and where very confident that they didn't need to visit the site to see what it would be like. (They've done a ton of attic insulations.) They arrived right when they said they would and finish right when they said they would. All at the price they quoted. On the hottest day of the year no less. I would recommend them in a minute to anyone looking to re-insulate. Thanks guys.
Russell Bobbie

Thank you!

More about Zenic Insulation

Our Services Include: Cellulose and Fibreglass that is blown in.
Insulation removal:Fibreglass,Vermiculite ,Cellulose
Roof vent and bufles installation.
Mold remove from the attic area.