City Wide Group Inc

Reviews for City Wide Group Inc

Kazim
Kazim

Water proofing

Alex and his team did a great job and on time. Friendly and honest. We are very happy with their service.

Great job in Cambridge
Great job in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Very satisfied with the great service

I have to say I haven’t had the best of luck with contractors. But my experience with City Wide was a very pleasant surprise. My parents home in Cambridge developed a basement leak. I was very impressed with Richard the salesman and his approach to the situation. The crew was polite and clean. Worked very hard. The finished work was great. I would recommend City Wide if you have leaks in your basement.

Thank you very much for taking the time out to write us such a great review!

Crystal in Whitby
Crystal in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement French Drain on 55 year old bungalow

We recently had the back of our 55 year old home waterproofed after a leak that turned out to be much worse than we initially anticipated. From the first day Tony came to the house, we felt comfortable with his expertise and true desire to help us fix the problem. Your work crew was professional, tidy and SO FUNNY! We loved having them and our kids really enjoyed them too. It was a hard job and they did not complain. We are very relieved to know that we don't need to worry about water damage in our home any longer and our basement will be safe for our kids to play in for years to come. Thank you for a great job. The Neault Family

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Franca
Franca

Waterproofed our foundation

Alex was very efficient in providing us the service as quickly as possible and ensure that his crew was diligent in their work. Thank you Alex.

Thank you very much for your great review!

Jay in East York
Jay in East York

Waterproofing

I chose City Wide Group to waterproof my house after getting several quotes, my neighbour suggested to enquire with Tony from City Wide Group before deciding. They were very happy with the quality services they received. I was instantly impressed with the knowledgeable answers I received to my questions. The workmen were efficient and worked hard within the tight spaces around my property. They also cleaned up well after back filling the soil. Tony was very transparent during the project and communicated our requests and concerns with the workers extremely well. Delivered as promised. Very glad I listened to my neighbour friend. I will definitely refer my friends and family to Tony from City Wide Group Waterproofing.

Thank you!

Abirami
Abirami

Basement

Alex was a very trustworthy and very reliable person. Their work was absolutely amazing and they got the job done quickly. Great Service as well!

Glad to hear your high and dry, and we have successfully completed your basement waterproofing. Thanks for spreading the word!

joe in Richmond Hill
joe in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement water damage

Major water damage in basement on Feb 4th of this year as a result of 2 cracks in basement walls. Talked to Alex from CityWide. Honest, reliable guy. Three weeks later 4 guys showed up in -11C weather and finished the job in one day. The bottom line, I chose the company because of their reputation and guaranties.

Thank you very much for sharing you basement waterproofing experience. We greatly appreciate it!

Gino C.
Gino C.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Foundation repair from outside

Alex our salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable. Eased our fears about our problem. Answered all our questions anytime. Work was done on time and exactly as it was explained to us

Thank you very much for taking the time to the spread the word about your experience with our company.

Linell in Toronto
Linell in Toronto

Waterproofing outside basement wall

After a leak developed in our basement this winter, I called City Wide.
Alex V. came to our home and took time to explain the cause of the leak and the work required to waterproof the wall.
The crew showed up as Alex had promised. They did an excellent job, were tidy, and friendly.
It was a pleasure working with Alex and City Wide.

Thank you very much for your great review

Crystal
Crystal

Foundation and waterproofing work

Chris is our go to for any waterproofing work. He has done a great job with our home and stands behind his work. He is knowledgeble, always helpful and respond quickly and professionally to any service call or questions that come up. We highly recommend Chris and City Wide Group.

Thank you so much for this great review! We value you taking the time out to spread the word on our company and team. We are happy to serve you with any future basement waterproofing, underpinning or related work.

More about City Wide Group Inc

City Wide Group is your first choice for waterproofing and underpinning service in Toronto & the GTA. We have been in business since 1961, building a reputation in this community for timely, quality work always done right the first time.

Family owned and operated, our team of waterproofing and underpinning specialists is unmatched when it comes to client satisfaction. Our unwavering dedication to outstanding service has earned City Wide Group the prestigious Consumer’s Choice Award for 23 consecutive years.

For comprehensive waterproofing and underpinning solutions that protect your home, your equity and your peace of mind, choose City Wide Group.

Our expert advice and timely, dependable service are backed by an accurate quotation and guaranteed satisfaction, whatever your needs. We can permanently prevent wet basements, seal foundation cracks – inside and out, install weeping tiles, install drains inside or out and lower your basement.

Safeguard your family’s health, your most cherished possessions and your property’s value- contact City Wide Group.