Woodys Building Products-

Building Supplies and Hardware
14124 rr 50 Bolton ON L7E
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Bolton  >  Woodys Building Products-

Review for Woodys Building Products-

RePete Bolton
RePete Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

paint bedrooms

I wanted to paint my daughters bedroom, and she asked if she could get a certain colour and I agreed. There wasn't a match so they have a computer colour match scanner and was able to match the colour perfectly once I gave them a sample. My daughter was thrilled and so was I. ( mainly cuz she was ) Other stores did not offer this service and I have since purchased more paint from them to match exterior paint that had chipped in a few spots.