Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs
3-181 Cocksfield Ave. Toronto ON M3H 3T4

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Tip Top Trough

Domenic Polsoni from North York
Domenic Polsoni from North York

Eavestrough, leaf guard and downspout replacement

Professional, courteous and on time. Everyone, from the initial consultation to the final clean up, were exceptional in their duties.

We had an eavestrough that was sagging badly in the front of our house and needed replacement urgently. We decided to get the entire trough system redone along with larger downspouts and leaf guards. We couldn't have been happier with the results. Their pricing was also very fair compared to the competition.

I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto

Fall Eavestrough Cleaning

This is the first time Tip Top Trough cleaned the eavestroughs in the fall, mid-December; they’ve done good work for us in the spring the last two years.
The company is quick to respond, explains the work that will be done, and the crew arrived on the day and time as promised. Although we offered to turn on the outdoor water for them (our hoses were still available), they declined, so the troughs were not washed out. Thus the total cost seems a little high when compared to the full service that we received in the spring of 2021.
All detritus was put in leaf bags: When we emptied the leaves into our home composter, we discovered that the men had put their fast-food cartons in with what should be organic material only.

Thank you for your honest and positive review. We are glad to have helped and that you enjoyed the final outcome! We will definitely make a note of your concerns as the business owners are very environmentally friendly and conscious of their carbon footprint. A lot of training goes into making sure the crews know what is recyclable versus garbage versus organic etc. so we take this feedback very seriously and will aim to further train the team on the subject. Thank you again and we look forward to future cooperation!

manny campione from Toronto
manny campione from Toronto

Excellent service

We have hired TTT for cleaning and repair several times and the always deliver great value and service.

The team is courteous, professional and ensures the needs are met.

And I especially like how they clean up after themselves.

Hi Manny! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback from your experience with us. Looking forward to working with you again. Have a good weekend!

Hannah
Hannah

Downspout Quick fix

We had Tip tough replace two downspouts that were dumping water onto a concrete pad that was turning into a skating rink in the winter. They were quick to quote me over email with photos provided. They were able to schedule me in during a busy fall in two weeks time. The work was done quickly in one afternoon. The administration over the phone was very kind and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Good afternoon Hannah! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I am so glad we were able to fit you in the schedule and resolve the issue for you. I hope you have a happy and healthy holiday season.

Downspout Re-slopping

With water coming into the house, I was able to trace the source to a downspout which was not properly sloped causing a back-up in drainage. This occurred late in the season and I was grateful when TipTopTrough was willing to squeeze me in.

The crew showed up on time and were professional and thorough in diagnosing the problem and in proposing the solution. They also flushed the system to prove the fix was working effectively.

Thank you TipTopTrough for being accommodating and in providing great service! I highlight recommend this company to others.

Hi! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I am so glad we were able to help with your request. Looking forward to working with you in the near future. Have a happy and healthy holiday season!

Caroline
Caroline

A leak and overflowing eavestroughs

We had a problem with a leak over an upstairs window. Until I contacted Tip Top Trough no one would come and asses it. I didn't want the expense of replacing the eavestrough without knowing that they were actually the problem. Pierce came and answered all my questions. In the end I did have to replace the eaves and downspouts. Shantal, Amanda and Ally in the office were all terrific and got back to me very quickly. The installers were great - polite, fast and did a great job cleaning up. The leak has gone and we have lovely new eavestroughs. Thank you everyone!

Hi Caroline! It was a pleasure working with you. We at TTT are thrilled you are happy with the completed work and that the issue was solved. Have a happy and healthy new year!

Martha
Martha

Evestrough repair

My evestrough needed to be reattached, and some connections reseated, to stop water leaking into basement

A small job, but very necessary, because who wants a damp basement, and the mild that brings

Glad I could get this small job done, and done, and done so well

Thank you Martha for your kind words. Wishing you a happy holiday season and happy new year!

David in Lindsay
David in Lindsay

Eavestrough replacement

Arranged eavestrough installation for my elderly parents after having mine done last summer - excellent experience form start to finish - quality look too. VERY satisfied - thorough, friendly expedient team.

Thank you David! Was a pleasure to help your wonderful parents. Here to help anytime! Have a great New Year and safe winter.

Paul
Paul

Very Reliable

I read about Tip Top on Home Stars. I just built a new house and the gutters are too high for me to clean. So we decided to get leaf guards installed on the gutters. Had an estimate from another company but Tip Top had a better price so went with them. They were very professional and kept me posted when their were weather delays. They completed the job in good time and at the quoted price. A few days after they finished I found a piece of leaf guard on my driveway, wasn't sure if it came off the gutters or it was just a scrap piece left on the roof that blew off. Called Tip Top and they sent out a crew to inspect the job, turned out to be a scarp piece. An excellent company to deal with, good work and great customer service.

Thank you Paul for your wonderful review, your beautiful new home is now protected and we are always here if you need us!

Irit in Toronto
Irit in Toronto

They go where no one has gone before!

I've had Tip Top Trough do my eavestrough cleaning and repairs for a number of years. My house is in Midtown Toronto and detached, with little space next to the adjacent houses. Access to the side eavestroughs is not easy. Many other companies would not do the job, because they couldn't figure out how to get to those tricky troughs. Tip Top sent a crew that was able to think outside of the box and do a great job. Different Tip Top crews since then have also done the job well, when other companies wouldn't even touch it! Tip Top also does great repair work. And their crews are super friendly, as is the administrative staff. Highly recommend!

Dear Irit, what a wonderful review - We appreciate your kind and enthusiastic words very much! Thank you for being such a great client!

More about Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs, Eavestrough Repair, Window & Gutter Cleaning

Tip Top Trough has been specializing in aluminum and copper for almost 20 years. Pierce, the owner, has found great success in treating clients’ homes as if it were his own. We will add that little extra bit of care to your project. No matter the size.

At Tip Top Trough, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading customer service, as well as our experience in providing custom solutions for all of our clients’ eavestrough and aluminum needs.

Tip Top Trough’s cleaning services are thorough; the repair jobs are quick and efficient; and the installations are of the highest quality.

Tip Top Trough is fully insured with WSIB and General Liability, as well as is a Licensed Contractor for the City of Toronto.

Tip Top Trough Services

> Eavestrough: clean, repair & installation

> Eavestrough resecuring, resloping

> Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation, resecuring, reassembling, rain barrel installation

> Heating wire: supply & installation

> Ice Damn removal

> Rain barrel Installations

> Flashing - Chimneys, Windows and doors

> Skylight repairs

Call us today for a free quote 416-781-7406 or visit us online Tip Top Trough and fill out our quick form!