Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Markham  >  Tip Top Trough  >  Eavestrough Repair

Eavestrough Repair

416-781-7406
43 Marlee Ave
Toronto
M6E 3B1

Had Tip Top Trough come onsite twice to try and repair a leaking eavestrough. Unfortunately they were unable to fix the issue. I also had to follow up with them a couple times as they're extremely busy. That being said, their cleaning service was pretty good and I do think they genuinely wanted to fix the issue (by coming back onsite a 2nd time). If they'd fixed the issue I would've given them a 10.

Update: My previous rating was a 6. Upon reading my review, the ownership contacted me to discuss my review. We reviewed the previously quoted work and came to a fair and reasonable agreement. This company genuinely cares about the work they do and will back it up with action so I've decided to upgrade my review.

Previous versions of this review:

Eavestrough Repair