Weishar's Plumbing

Maple Lane Gowanstown ON N0G 1Y0
Weishar's Plumbing

Review for Weishar's Plumbing

David Wice, Palmerston, Ont.
David Wice, Palmerston, Ont.
2 reviews Palmerston, ON

Plumbing

We often hold large gatherings where we live in Palmerston, Ontario.
One Saturday last year, we had about sity five people for a pitch and putt tournament and barbaque.
The day was going wonderfully, but every so often my wife would come and say, "Dave the toilet is plugged again". Appreciate that we are on a septic system and not a public sewer system.
I would go in and solve the problem. However the last time I tried to solve the problem, nothing happened. So here it is, 7 p.m on a Saturday night with a plugged toilet! I called Andy and within fifteen minutes he was here and in another ten, fixed our problem. I figured WOW now comes the big bill! How much I asked and he said aw, I don't feel right charging you for such a simple task. I said Andy your truck does not run onlove, so I gave him money for gas.
Toronto, you try getting a plumber on a Saturday night to do something like that. I bet you pay a lot more than some gas money. GREAT JOB Andy! Thanks.