A Plus Quality Inc

Reviews for A Plus Quality Inc

Gingerale
Gingerale

Ductless Air Conditioning

We had A1 Plus Quality install a LG ductless air condition system. First they had told us that they were going to install the unit in the back of the home. By the time I got out to check to see what they were doing, they were installing the main unit in front of the home, talk about eye sore. By that time it was too late. They originally ran the 4 large pipes side by side and it was the most ugliest thing ever. I then asked the Manager to come by in person as I wanted to have them remove it all and install it in the back as he originally stated. When the manager arrived, I point blank asked him what he thought of his workers work, and he said "It look like crap", and then I said "Would you want this done to your house?" He said "no". I told him to remove everything and move it to the back. He had told me he could do it for an extra cost of $200. I told him to go ahead and do it. Then he proceeded to tell me it would be a lot of work and that he would install covers to hide the pipes. At this point I had given him $4000 cash and had held back $400. I told him that I wouldn't give him the remainder of the money owing ($400) and he agreed. He had written this down and signed it to our agreement. He had told me he would come back with the covers the following week. The manager NEVER showed up, and had the nerve to take the remainder $400 off of my Master Card without authorization!!! I had to fight to get my money back, and eventually did. I would not recommend this company.

Rye
Rye

Furnace Repair

My furnace would not work and I could not figure out the problem. So, I called A Plus and they told me it would be $60 for the truck to come out and $80 an hour (Sunday) or I could wait until Monday and it would be $70. So we set the appointment for 11am-1pm. I took a long lunch from work and hoped I could get it done in that time frame. I waited at my house until 12:50pm when they finally called and said that they would be at the house in about another hour and thirty minutes. I didn't want to just sit at the house so we rescheduled for 2:30-3:00pm and at 2:56pm Jack (from A Plus) showed up. We went to the furnace and he pulled off the panel, he said that I had no power, so we went to the fuse box, which also had no power. He then switched one of my fuses and the furnace came to life. He was finished in less than 25 minutes, yet he billed me for the truck $60 (which is fine) electrical work for 1 hour ($75 which is fine) and then another 1 hour for labour $75, which is garbage. He worked 26 minutes and billed me for 120 minutes. I called the head office and they just tried to justify it and say that I was lucky that the technician Jack is an electrician. What a farce! I will never use this company again and I hope you learn from my mistake.

Craig in North York
Craig in North York
1 review ,

Furnace repair

I told them what part to bring they insinuated it was on the truck. They mentioned cost of visit and hourly rate but not that automatically charge 1 hour labor plus cost of visit for 5 minutes. Didn't have part. Said probably three hour but was 9. Charged half hour labour for repeat visit. Feel I was mislead. Not happy and would not recommend.

More about A Plus Quality Inc

At A-Plus Quality our goal is Total Customer Satisfaction Our company is considerd as one of the leaders of the HVAC and Controls for Industrial and residential properties. We are authorized American Standard, Lennox and Trane, Aprileair and Honeywell Dealers We hold a platinum dealership rating with American Standard All ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in North York?