A Plus Quality Inc

george  from Old Toronto
george from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

gas furnace

very poor service - after having a problem with my 10 year old gas furnace I called ‘A Plus Quality’ and after having their technician spend approx 5 min 'diagnosing' the problem he informed me that the 'vent switch' was not functional and that he unfortunately does not have a part but that he will order it next week and that will charge me after completing the work. As I could not wait another 1-2weeks for the part I had a contractor friend take another look at the furnace and it turned out that problem was misdiagnosed by ‘A Plus Quality’ (more like ‘Z Minus Quality’) and that instead the furnace thermostat needed to be replaced. The very next morning (after a visit from A Plus technician) I called them and cancelled the ordered part but still got charged $200 by them for the misdiagnosed part that I never received (that would not have solved the problem in any case)…

can you submit your invoice, our data base files does not have any record of that !!! please contact us ASAP

Michael Miazgana in Mississauga
Michael Miazgana in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation

Excellent job! Furnace and Air conditioner were installed in 6 hours.....very clean and professional....American Standard Furnace is excellent....no doubt the ac will be just as good....would recommend A Plus to anyone.

It is our commitment for us to exceed our valued customers' expectations

cameron- Annex
cameron- Annex

Gas Line Leak

We had a leak from the gas line inside our house. Peter from A Plus came and re-inspected the pipes for leaks and fixed the problem in 90 minutes. Overall, the service was professional and addressed the problem at hand. I would use A Plus in the future.

Jim in West Deane Park
Jim in West Deane Park
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Repair to our gas furnace

Our gas furnace just stopped in the middle of the night. I phoned A Plus about 4am and within an hour and a half a serviceman came to our house. His name was Jacque and he was knowledgeable, quick, and polite. A real pleasure to deal with. I recommend him and A Plus to anyone.

Craig - Upper Beaches
Craig - Upper Beaches

Emergency Furnace Replacement

Our furnace conked out just recently (during a cold snap of course) and they were the only company to come out during the weekend, investigate and fix the problem. They matched their quote (lowest one I got) exactly and there were zero extra charges. ZERO. They came early, finished early, took everything away and cleaned up. I know this sounds like a cheesy endorsement, but I was very impressed and thought I should share. Rarely do you see this level of service!

More about A Plus Quality Inc

At A-Plus Quality our goal is Total Customer Satisfaction Our company is considerd as one of the leaders of the HVAC and Controls for Industrial and residential properties. We are authorized American Standard, Lennox and Trane, Aprileair and Honeywell Dealers We hold a platinum dealership rating with American Standard All ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in North York?