A Plus Quality Inc

231 Millway Ave. Unit 12 Vaughan ON L4K 4T3

Reviews for A Plus Quality Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

AC Maintenance

My sister called me one day back in July complaining that the house was way too hot and the AC was not on. I figured she did something to make it not work, when I got home later, sure enough the ac was not working and my house was really hot. I checked some stuff out myself but could not find out why is was not working. 50 I went to Google to try and find a company to come and see what was wrong. A-Plus Quality was the first site to pop up so I gave them a call. The women who answered the phone was very polite, explained the charges to me and took my information and advised me someone would call me back shortly to arrange a time when a service tech would come to our home. I received a call from a tech within the hour who told me a tech would be at my home within the next 2 hours. He was there within 90 minutes, he diagnosed the problem, replaced some small part, topped up the refrigerant and it worked very well all summer long. Sorry I did not write this sooner.

I would recommend A-Plus Quality to all my friends and family for sure.

Thank you A-Plus Quality for a great job at a very reasonable price.

Fadi J.

Hi Fadi,
we appreciate your feedback and try to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied

sohrab.riahi94@gmail.com in Vaugha
S. R.

Furnace maintenance

Woke up Saturday morning to a very cold house, seemed my old furnace had stopped working during the night, I called A-plus quality explained my situation and was told someone would get back to me shortly, I figured that meant some time that day. Minutes later my phone rang, it was an A-plus quality tech, he told me he could be at my house in down town toronto within the hour. I was very surprised at what quick service I could get on a Saturday morning. In less then an hour fred was at my house, when he arrived he put on booties to keep my floors clean which I appereciated and went to the basement, I thought for sure he is going to tell me my old furnace is done and i needed to replace it. After 20 min het told me that the flame sensor is not working and I should do maintenance on the furnace because inside of the furnace was covered in dust. I was shocked to see just how much dust was in there. Fred then quote me a price and asked him how long it would take to get the part and do the maintenance. To my surprise he advised me he had one in his van. I immediately asked him to replace the part and the service call which included up to one hour diagnostic and labour fee, the maintenance fee and the part, he even changed my furnace filter. I found the pricing very reasonable and the service was exceptional. My home is now nice and warm.

I can't thank them enough for their quick, honest work and I would not have any concerns about recommending the to anyone.

Sohrab

Hello RS
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is appreciated

Namek from Toronto
Namek from Toronto

Replacing Furnace and AC Unit.

I moved into a house that had a furnace which was very old and inefficient. A friend recommended A Plus Quality Inc. and mentioned that they had very competitive prices. To my surprise he was very accurate as they did give me the best estimation out of all the competitors.
The owner Shack was very friendly, helpful, and explained to me in great detail the differences in types of furnaces and AC units. On May 5th, 2015, the day of my scheduled service appointment the team showed up and uninstalled the old units with no issues and easily installed the new ones. The service was exceptional, they were very professional and careful when handling all the equipment.
I would like to thank Fadi, Chao, and Vince for all their effort and work they did. Getting a hold of them was very easy, as they have a very friendly customer service rep, Carol who set up the appointment and handled all the paperwork.
Thus far, everything seems to be working perfectly with no trouble or issues. Overall my experience was very pleasant, and I would definitely recommend them to others. 5 stars in my book!!!

Yalda.

Hi Yalda
Thank you for the positive feed back, it is greatly appreciated we do our best to ensure all of our valued customers such as yourself are completely satisfied no matter how big or small the job is.

Victor  from Toronto
Victor from Toronto

furnace replacement

I replaced or repaired my furnaces several times and all the work was done by A Plus Quality Inc.. Every time the service was at the highest standards even if the problems were quite different and hard to fix. Especially I am especially glad to have deals with Shaq. He is a true expert and always available to help. Today my old furnace was replaced by the best on the market Lennox one. The price is really reasonable, quality of work is very high. The replacement was done by the next day (as always before). This Lennox elite furnace is a marvel (very small, quiet, heating is fast and spreads immediately) and I highly recommend this company for installation. I know A Plus Quality for over 5 years and never had any problems with mechanical or financial matters. The price, warranty, reliability are at highest level.

Hi Victor
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, it is very much appreciated by us. We do strive for complete customer satisfaction with all our valued customers, as always it is a pleasure helping you with all your needs. have a great day

Danny from Vaughan
Danny from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, CA

Furnace replacement

So New Years day I wake up to a cold house, of course my 30 year furnace decide to play dead so I called a few company's, of course no one answers the phone on New Years day, called Aplus they answered, I expected to pay an extra fee being a holiday but I didn't the service guy Jack came in an hour and diagnosed the problem, he gave me a quote on a new furnace which I Agreed upon thought it was fair, they did the job 2 days later with no extra cost, service was excellent, installation was done professionally, and the men cleaned up after the job was done, I honestly couldn't be happier with the service! Job well done, thanks Aplus.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is greatly appreciated. we do our best to ensure total customer satisfaction to our valued customers.

salam khadori from Richmond Hill
salam khadori from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Gas Furnace replacement

my aging furnace conked out on a very cold evening. Sent an S.O.S. to Shaker who in no time dispatched one of his highly qualified technicians. Furnace had to be replaced. Mission accomplished in less than 24hrs. That is what I call professional service. Thanks.

Thank you Salam for taking a few minutes out of you busy day to write this review, it is very much appreciated. At A-Plus we work as a team and strive for total customer satisfaction, as we all work as a team here. Have a great day .

Liam Lacy in Toronto
Liam Lacy in Toronto

Furnace Repair

It was a Friday night and our furnace wasn't working. I looked at the furnace and wasn't able to see what was wrong so I phoned A Plus Quality and Jack was out to our house within half an hour. He quickly diagnosed the problem as a faulty thermostat and replaced it with one he had. Thanks Jack for your speedy resolution to our problem.

Lillian from Brampton
Lillian from Brampton

Furnace repair

I called Shak at this company and he was great, my furnace was not working, he was out at my house within 2 hours and fixed the problem right away we have been toasty warm since.
Thanks Shak great work you really live up to your name A-PLUS Quality.

More about A Plus Quality Inc

At A-Plus Quality our goal is Total Customer Satisfaction Our company is considerd as one of the leaders of the HVAC and Controls for Industrial and residential properties. We are authorized American Standard, Lennox and Trane, Aprileair and Honeywell Dealers We hold a platinum dealership rating with American Standard All ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in North York?