A Plus Quality Inc

231 Millway Ave. Unit 12 Vaughan ON L4K 4T3

Reviews for A Plus Quality Inc

Furnace

We recently had a furnace installed by A-Plus Quality Inc. and we are very pleased with this HVAC company. They are our Go To HVAC company as we also had an A/C unit installed earlier this year.
Our sincere thanks to Frank, Jack, Dave and Roni for their quality response, work and professionalism. 5 Stars
Howard & Carole

Thank you Howard & Carole for your feedback, we are glad that you experienced the Quality of the service.

Tina Seemann from Toronto
Tina Seemann from Toronto

Had my new Carrier AC unit installed

Learned my lesson when I bought a 'no name' AC outdoor unit a few years ago. .only 3 years old and all the freon had leaked out.
I was impressed that Jack at A Plus suggested that sometimes the coolant (* a new more environmentally friendly alternative ) could be put in but of course a technician would have to visit to see if this was possible. A nice surprise that I wasn't being pushed to buy a new unit if this wasn't necessary.
Technician explained situation to me that the leakage problem was more problematic (* costing $100's-) but replacement was still my choice in the end. It made sense and I was comfortable with the decision, especially as Carrier is a known brand and now I have a 10 year warranty- yay!
The 2 installers came promptly on the specified day and finished their work within two hours.
They were very professional, tidied everything up, did a great job. Thank you so much, A Plus!

Thank you Tina for your review, we are glad that you had a great experience.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Humidifier installation (and furnace maintenance last summer)

I had A Plus Quality Inc in the summer check and repair my furnace and AC last summer. They did a very good job.

Also in 2020 I had them install a new humidifier and they did an excellent job.

I have no problem recommending them.

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate your business.

Anna in Vaughan
Anna in Vaughan

Thermostat

Had a problem with my thermostat and a-plus quality came very quickly and had it replaced in no time . Service was great. Technician explained how to operate the new thermostat and made sure to answer any questions we had .

Thank You for your kind words, we really value your opinion and appreciate your feedback.
Have a good week! Cheers, A-Plus Quality Team

Craig in Toronto
Craig in Toronto

Furnace Replacement

I can highly recommend A-Plus Quality for air conditioner and furnace replacements. Very Fast and friendly service with technicians who really seem to take pride in their work and pay attention to every detail. Very knowledgeable and willing to be patient to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you Craig for your feedback, we are glad that you experienced the Quality of the service.

Gaik in Toronto
Gaik in Toronto

Major Renovation

We have been customers of A-Plus Quality Inc for several years now as our go to HVAC contractor to replace furnaces, hot water tanks, and regular service. We recently undertook a complicated renovation/addition which presented several technical challenges. Throughout the process, the entire team including the owner Shak, went above and beyond to ensure that all bases were covered and addressed our concerns in a timely manner. Shak has been personally available as a point of contact and ensured that that project went smoothly and was completed in a professional manner. We strongly recommend A-Plus Quality Inc. for all HVAC matters.
We strongly recommend A-Plus Quality Inc. for all HVAC matters.

Thank you so much, we appreciate your time to reflect your experience with A Plus Quality services.

best regards,

george in Vaughan
george in Vaughan

Great/responsive/ they solve problems!

Furnace broke down . they were able to replace it in less than 12 hours. great company . My furnace broke down and the technician showed up at 11:30 pm !

Thank you so much Gaik , we really appreciate your feedback .

Serge in Old Toronto
Serge in Old Toronto

Residential / commercial heating maintenance service

This is the first time (fall 2019) I 've called A Plus Quality for servicing the furnaces/boilers at my various residential/commercial properties. From obtaining the initial cost quote at the outset and the ensuing appointment scheduling to the actual on-site work and subsequent invoicing/payment, the process was very smooth, courteous, efficient, and quite satisfactory. I'll certainly call A Plus again should I have any heating problems in future and for regular maintenance .

Both Rita and Sally were very helpful, competent and pleasant at the administration end, as were Roni and Fahdy (sorry if misspelled) on the technical side. They were punctual, friendly, and focused. This company was recommended to me by a friend, and I'd certainly recommend it for this type of service.

Thanks so much Serge for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are happy that you had a good first experience with A-Plus Quality and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Cheers, A-Plus Quality Team

Helena in Toronto
Helena in Toronto

Purchase and installation of Air Conditioner

We used their service to purchase and install our new air conditioner and they were excellent. Very professional very fast. Would highly recommend and would use again if needed. They left everything very clean and were very nice.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are always happy to help! Cheers, A-Plus Quality Team

Finally -someone who can get the job done

Thank you so much A PLUS QUALITY INC. My mother is 86 years old. Her AC unit needed to be replaced in July 2019 in the midst of the heat wave this summer. After waiting 1.5 months for a new working unit (another Hvac contractor and his technicians could not get it working- -A Plus came to the rescue and replaced it within a few days. Thank you so much for quick and friendly service -my mom is now back in her home.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it! Cheers, A-Plus Quality Team

More about A Plus Quality Inc

At A-Plus Quality our goal is Total Customer Satisfaction Our company is considerd as one of the leaders of the HVAC and Controls for Industrial and residential properties. We are authorized American Standard, Lennox and Trane, Aprileair and Honeywell Dealers We hold a platinum dealership rating with American Standard All ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in North York?