Inner City Moving

Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Private
Private

I do NOT recommend this moving company.

They damaged a large amount of my furniture and refuse to accept responsibility or try to work things out. They also demanded cash day of or would charge an extra fee (which wasnt mentioned before).
There have been many attempts to fix this in private, all of which have being ignored. After a fully legitimate legal process, they still refuse to pay for damages that have been ordered by the court - theyre defying the law and ignore most emails. And, the emails they have sent have a threatening tone.
They keep claiming I used a 3rd party moving company since, which is not true, I have used no one else. I had contacted them many times after the move and was brushed off. Unfortunately this has been a very slow process due to Covid backlog in the courts along with the lack of participation from this moving company. I have all dated email correspondence, along with dated photos.
Save yourself a lot of hassle and go with a more reputable and honest company.

Truly sorry you had a bad experience. It would be helpful if you place your claim right after we moved your belongings, not 2 years later and after you used a 3rd party moving company to do a 2nd move. All the best. We never got any court paperwork. This is more of a scam.

Moving a cabinet

The moving company was fast in delivering a cabinet from across town to my place. No damages. Professional. I would use this company again and would highly recommend them to friends.

Thanks for this good review, at inner city moving customers comes first. Thanks.

Amazing movers!

Couldn't have asked for more from my move. Paul was great to deal with, the prices were super reasonable, and the guys were incredibly efficient and friendly! Will definitely be using Inner City for my future moves. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the positive review, ICM work hard for the customers. Thanks.

From Home to Storage

Inner City Moving came through int he clutch for me. I booked last minute but they were super accommodating. The two guys that showed up were professional and efficient. The move was smooth.

I will use their Services again!

Thanks for this positive review. I will past the good news on to the team. enjoy your new home.

Tonia  in Toronto
Tonia in Toronto

Apartment move

The attention and service were excellent and second to none, the team was super professional, thorough, very pleasant to deal with, and well-coordinated. I'm super happy that I used Inner-city movers. They showed up ahead of the anticipated schedule and delivered an impeccable service.
There were no hiccups whatsoever. My stuff was taken care of, not a single item was broken or scratched. Seriously, great service! I would use and recommend Inner-city movers any day and anytime, I couldn't be more satisfied.

Thanks for the review. Enjoy your new home.

ABG (Chandra) in Old Toronto
ABG (Chandra) in Old Toronto

Office Move (furniture and Storage)

STELLAR!! HONEST!! CARING!!
Paul and his team are top notch professional, accommodating, easy to communicate with and more importantly, truly wonderful people. Would absolutely use them again and highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review. I will pass this onto the team.

Happy customer in Etobicoke
Happy customer in Etobicoke

Office Move was so easy

Moving our office furniture with Inner City was easy. They were accommodating to our schedule, price was very reasonable and the staff was efficient, careful and on-time.
We would definitely use them again.

Thanks for the review.

Furniture

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Paul did an incredible job moving me out of my fourth floor walk up apartment. They were careful, fast and great to work with. Great guys!!! Hardworking, NO attitude, NO complaining. The final price was under the estimate by half. I wish I could give them 10 stars! Highly recommend.
. .

NICE; thank you, the team will be very happy when they see this.

Annette in Toronto
Annette in Toronto

Fridge Moved

Very happy with the service I received. Called in last minute and was able to get same day service. Needed a fridge moved.Very professional and will use again.. I very highly recommend. ........

Thanks for the Annette. At inner city moving our gold is to get customer satisfaction and you have just proven that.

Thanks.

Alfred in Toronto
Alfred in Toronto

Superb, Movers!

We hired Inner City Moving for our move and they were very professional every step of the way. They arrived on time, gave an accurate time estimate, and moved everything carefully and quickly. They made sure all the boxes were placed in the correct rooms too. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to move.

Thanks Alfred this means a lot. At ICM we work hard for our customers, we understand how stressful moving is, so we try to minimize that by been on time and been helpful and understanding to you unique move. Thanks for the business and enjoy your new home.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in. Description: We offer full/ partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door. . . your local mover.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?