Inner City Moving

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Maureen in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

We used Innercity Moving for our move within Toronto and they were fabulous! My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend using Innercity.

They showed up on 30 mins.' notice, and solved our moving crisis (we had had some extremely bad luck with two other moving companies).

Our stuff had to be taken to storage last-minute, and they were able to accommodate this as well. When we unpacked, there wasn't one item broken or scratched. Now THAT'S a good moving company!!! Seriously, we were shocked. Go with these guys. They rock.

Innercity's movers were very professional, polite, and efficient. This company went way above and beyond for us; and I have no idea what we would have done without them.

Just wanted to say thanks for the positive review. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. When we receive positive reviews from our treasured customers like your self it shows we are doing a good job and inspire us to work even harder. Again thanks and hope to here from you in the future.

mark in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Move my one bed room ++ this weekend (end of april) and used innercity moving to do the job. just wanted to say how pleased i am. they were a bit late but got a call long before to tell me the situation and keep me up dated. when they arrived they brought 3 men instead of the agreed 2 with no extra cost to me. they effortlessly move my belongings to and from the truck, nothing got damage not even a scratch, I was impress i will use innercity moving and would recommend them too. thanks for a stress free move. this was my best move ever.

sloan in York

hats off to the grest job. reeive on time wrap up all the delicate stuff, super fast and efficent could not have ask for a better job...i will be recommend you to who ever i know needs a good mover. thanks.

sloan

jerryp in toronto
2 reviews , MN

Just wanted to say thank for the great job moving our 2 bed room apt, your men were quite the pros, cost were what we expected and the service could not possible be any better. on time on budget and good servise.
Thanks

Thanks for the positive review. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. When we receive positive reviews from our treasured customers like your self it shows we are doing a good job and inspire us to work even harder. Again thanks and hope to here from you in the future.

just a review
1 review York, ON

i used innercity moving to move our home to Ajax and we got the most incredible team of men. they were on time and professional. they pack and move our stuff with such precision and at the end of dat we payed what was quoted. i would recommend this company to every one, good job.

Thanks for the positive review. We work hard to maintain a high standers. This proves we are doing a good job.

Jennifer in TO
1 review Orangeville, ON

I used this company in June 2009 and found the owner to be very professional and a good problem solver (got my large couch over the balcony and hoisted it down safely). No nicks to walls, carpets remained clean and moved into new home equally as efficiently. Relieved and grateful and recommend them.

Thanks for the positive review. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. Thanks for the positive feed back we will pass this on to our team.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in. Description: We offer full/ partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door. . . your local mover.