Inner City Moving

Patrick in Fort smith
Patrick in Fort smith
1 review FORT SMITH, AR

great job

Thank you Mr. Paul at Innercity moving for moving my parents last month. My parents don't speak English too good, but they said you was very nice and professional, and your price was affordable.

Patrick lee
From Singapore

Just wanted to say thanks for the positive review. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. When we receive positive reviews from our treasured customers like your self it shows we are doing a good job and inspire us to work even harder. Again thanks and hope to here from you in the future.

mary
mary
2 reviews York, ON

best mover in this town

Assisted Review

Good Company. Can't said nothind bad about them. They move my office and my house in Toronto to Brampton they did both at the same day and i'm so happy for the everything they did.
Thanks for the great job.

Kim Calder in Mississauga
Kim Calder in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

moved my home contents

i hiring Paul and his team of movers for a move on Nov 12th. i was very pleased with his service and they were all friendly and such hark workers. Moving can be very stressfull and i have to admit i had more that enough boxes to move, i surprised myself with how much stuff we had to move.
Kim

Thanks for the positive feed back. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. This show we are doing something right. Again thanks, I will poss on the positive review to our team.

john in Toronto
john in Toronto

move my 3 bed room house

I am so happy when i saw all the good things every one has to say about innercity moving. i used them my self and cant say enough to express my gratitude and appreciation for what these wonderful men did to help us trough a very bad situation. they are real people with great big harts.
I recommend this company to all..

Maureen in Toronto
Maureen in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Move within Toronto

We used Innercity Moving for our move within Toronto and they were fabulous! My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend using Innercity.

They showed up on 30 mins.' notice, and solved our moving crisis (we had had some extremely bad luck with two other moving companies).

Our stuff had to be taken to storage last-minute, and they were able to accommodate this as well. When we unpacked, there wasn't one item broken or scratched. Now THAT'S a good moving company!!! Seriously, we were shocked. Go with these guys. They rock.

Innercity's movers were very professional, polite, and efficient. This company went way above and beyond for us; and I have no idea what we would have done without them.

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

The best movers in this town

Move my one bed room ++ this weekend (end of april) and used innercity moving to do the job. just wanted to say how pleased i am. they were a bit late but got a call long before to tell me the situation and keep me up dated. when they arrived they brought 3 men instead of the agreed 2 with no extra cost to me. they effortlessly move my belongings to and from the truck, nothing got damage not even a scratch, I was impress i will use innercity moving and would recommend them too. thanks for a stress free move. this was my best move ever.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.