Inner City Moving

1 review Ottawa, ON

Awesome Job

Guys did a awesome job!
Handled everything with care
And excellent prices . I would recommend Inner City Moving to any family or friends that need to be moved.

Thanks for this glowing review Rico, At inner city moving customer sanctification is our main Poirot. My team will be pleased.
Thanks.

Peter
Peter
1 review Aurora, ON

Moving of dining room suite, mirror ,area rug and boxes

Very efficient, on time, from condo to storage unit. Staff, first class. Wrapped properly with no scratches or damage.

Thanks for this great review Peter. At inner city moving we go the extra distance for our valued customer like your self. I will pass this on to the team.

Ava
Ava

Movers

Paul and time team did a lovely job on time very quick and efficiently I would highly recommend them for your next move very friendly grate rates grate movers

Ava this is good, thanks you. and thanks for using inner city moving and storage for your move.
We appreciate your business.

Barbara Lassiter in Toronto
Barbara Lassiter in Toronto

Professional Movers

Very professional and efficient. Definitely would use again. Responded within 5 mins and gave me the best rate. . Good communication. Arrived on time and the move was stress free and easy. Highly recommend Inner City Moving

Thanks for this positive review Barbara, My team will be please to here what you have to say.
At inner city moving your #1.

Thanks

Claudia in Scarborough
Claudia in Scarborough

Excellent Service

Inner City Movers provided Excellent Service! We were initially reluctant to go with a smaller independent company but from our initial contact with the owner Paul we knew we were dealing with professionals. The 2 movers we had called us to let us know they were leaving the yard to head to the pick up location, showed up early and were professional and efficient. Everything was moved in the amount of time we thought it would be and they moved recycle bins that were in the way at the dock at the pick up location and had to deal with a construction zone at the drop off location. We are very happy with their service, would use them again and recommend them to anyone who needs movers.

Thanks Claudia, I will let the team know you sent this sweet review. At inner city moving we understand the importance of doing a good job every time. We thank you.

amrohmer in York
amrohmer in York

Residential Move

As the former host of television's Hot Property,I know the importance of a strong,reliable and professional moving company.

Paul Genus and his team have moved me several times and I have nothing but praise for the work they have done.

I highly recommend INNERCITY MOVING for your next move and Mine!

Ann Rohmer

Thanks for this positive review Ann, At inner city moving we strive to obtain customer satisfaction, its our pleasure working with you Now and into the future. You are an inspiration and a positive force.

Thank you.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Excellent Job

OMG! The service was unbelievable! They were extremely kind and the service was extremely fast! I will definitely use their service in the future! Thank you so much guys you were awesome! Oh and how can I for get they were absolutely affordable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the positive feed back Sandra, It was our pleasure working for you. At inner city moving we work for you our customers.
Thanks you.

Roger in Toronto
Roger in Toronto

Perfect Movers

Best Moving Experience Ever!!! Can't say enough about these guys! Move was flawless!! From my move salesman to the dispatch and the crew everything was perfect! They are honest, reliable, prompt, cautious of your items, and easy to deal with. Moves are stressful, do yourself a favor and save some stress. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Roger for this wonderful revues. My team will be please to here.
Thanks.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH INNER CITY MOVING!!!

Wonderful and professional moving company! Paul and his partner arrived early, took care to wrap and protect all pieces of furniture, and were fast and efficient. They set everything up in my new apartment and even helped to carry in the extra stuff we had loaded in our car. Would highly recommend this moving company for all your moving needs!

Thanks Matthew, Thanks for taking the time to write inner city moving this glowing review, I will pass this on to our team.

Thanks

Miller in Toronto
Miller in Toronto

Wonderful Service

First time using a moving company, and I have to say Inner City Moving & Storage did a wonderful job! They were on time, took great care with my antiques, and were very quick. I'm definitely going to hire them when I move again.

Thanks for this great review Miller, it was a pleasure working with you. As a moving company in Toronto, Inner city moving understand challenges that comes with your move. We rise to face them and you giving us this grate review is reassuring.

Thanks you.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.