Inner City Moving

Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Prince Garg in Toronto
Prince Garg in Toronto

Best place for things to be packaged or moved

Best place for things to be packaged or moved. The staff is very impressive and friendly and the packaging material is very good and excellent in quality. The transportation service is also available here. Best services providers for shifting purposes and services are provided cheap and easy to reach.

Thanks Prince Gerg. At inner city moving we work hard to get total customer satisfaction. your review just said that.

Thanks you.

Kerri  Turner in Toronto
Kerri Turner in Toronto

This company did an awesome job helping me and my family to move

This company did an awesome job helping me and my family to move. Due to having to relocate for a new job, I needed a company that would be able to help us move quickly. The staff was friendly and responded to my every need. They were also very careful with all of our furniture. They were professional and made sure I was happy with the way things were going. They understood my current situation and worked quickly to ensure everything was done in a timely fashion. I am very satisfied with this company and would recommend them.

Thanks Karri, Reading your review gave me the fuzzes, I'm proud of my team. They are getting better and better at what they do. I will pass this on to them for sure.

Kevin in ontario
Kevin in ontario

helpful and the schedule was very timely

We really enjoyed the men who moved us. They were timely, enthusiastic and did more than we expected. The move was without incident. They were patient with our changing elevator reservations.

Kevin this is great this positive review. The team will be excited. thanks for your time.

John in Markham
John in Markham

Everything was beautifully packed and arrived as scheduled

We used Inner City Moving to move a large house from Vancouver to Toronto. The mover we had was fantastic. He had a large crew (so it took way less time than other moves), he was strict about using floor mats, they treated our stuff with respect and they were on time (even early). We have zero complaints about the service!

Jonh this is good new seen your review, thanks for taking the time i know your a busy so thank you.

Kath Soriano in Ottawa
Kath Soriano in Ottawa

Great customer service from this company

A wonderful experience, from the head office to the Movers who went above and beyond for our family. Thank you so much. .We highly recommend Inner City Moving & Storage Company !

Thanks for this positive review Kath, at inner city moving we work hard for customer satisfaction.
Thanks.

Elissa Evelyn in Ottawa
Elissa Evelyn in Ottawa

I am very impressed with Inner City Moving & Storage Company

Inner City Moving & Storage Company did a great job moving our lives a fair distance. The team at both ends was professional, and took great care to make sure our needs were met. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Elissa, thanks for the review. MY TEAL WILL BE HAPPY TO HERE.

Nathalie Rivera in Toronto
Nathalie Rivera in Toronto

I am very pleased with the moving experience and the services provided

I used Inner City Moving twice once to go to Alberta and 2 years later when I came back home. Not only were they the most competitive price but on both occasions everyone from the sales personnel to the movers were very professional and efficient, I could not ask for a better experience.

Nathalie Thanks for this great review, At inner city moving customer satisfaction is every thing. thanks.

Crees Gail in Markham
Crees Gail in Markham

They worked very hard and moved quickly

We really like the service. These people were very professional and did their job in quality. They were there at time they told us and were done even before the designated time was done. They did all we asked without any argument. Very good and the price was also reasonable.

Thanks Gail, your review is important to us. Thanks for taking the time.

Rizvi in Toronto
Rizvi in Toronto

Great to work with and price was more competitive than other providers

Great to work with and price was more competitive than other providers. The team we had was on time and very efficient. We had 3 guys that worked diligently to get the truck loaded and unloaded with no mishaps. I would definitely use them again.

Thanks for the positive feed back Rizvi, Inner city moving understand the work and customer satisfaction.

Steffanie in Toronto
Steffanie in Toronto

Great to work

This company was incredibly reasonable and easy to work with compared to other companies I received quotes from. They understood my needs and requests and did everything they could to accommodate. Excellent choice for a budget conscious move on any scale, especially cross country.

This is real nice Steffanie, We appropriate you taking the time from your busy day to write us this great review.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.