Inner City Moving

ontario from Whitby
ontario from Whitby

Moving services

DO NOT USE THIS MOVER
They were nice until there was a problem and then turned nasty. They were 2 hours late and did not provide services they advertised, e.g. floor runners, free mattress bag, quilted moving blankets. The mattress was partially wrapped and got dirty. Box spring not wrapped at all, got dirty. A television set was dropped and they refuse to provide claim forms or to acknowledge any responsibility for possible damages to the set.

All out trucks are equip with dollies, straps, moving pads and floor runners. We do not advertise free mattress bags. Mattress covers are an extra charge as stated in the offer. Customer did not reserve any. As a curtsy we shrink wrap the mattress at no extra cost. Floor runners was not laid because the unit was located on a 3rd floor walk up. A dangerous undertaking.

Movers were late but informed customer well in advance, Who acknowledge and indicate it would OK because of last minute packing and the fact no elevators were involved.

Television was not drop be the movers, Television was left in the hall way by customer who was helping. Television was knock over by a large piece of furniture been moved. When the movers finish the television was plunged in and working fine as witness by the customer, No physical damages, scratches or dents..TV was fine.. Some 3 weeks later customer call to say television work but has passable damages., When ask what the damages are customer was vague saying there is possible damages.

Customer used a quoit dated Feb/14 . Resulting a lower price for the move and different special. When this was discovered customer was confronted but deny any knowledge. Emails are post dated.

Inner City Moving offers competitive prices and offers that changes over time. We stand by out offers and specials as they are offered. We are open to working with this customer and hope this matter can be resolve.

Murray Whyte
Murray Whyte

Moved radiators back into house

I called Inner CIty Moving to move 3 radiators from my porch back into my house following a renovation. They were huge, heavy and I was terrified of trying to move them myself. Paul and his crew turned up, moved them into place in about 10 minutes and didn't leave so much as a footprint behind. The move was smooth as silk, very professional and careful, and the crew was super polite and courteous. Highly recommended!

Just wanted to say thanks for the positive review. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. When we receive positive reviews from our treasured customers like your self it shows we are doing a good job and inspire us to work even harder. Again thanks and hope to here from you in the future.

everal thompsom from Toronto
everal thompsom from Toronto
1 review York, ON

moving

We used inner city moving before and find them to be reliable and helpful. They did an amazing job moving our furniture. They were professional throughout the move. they are efficient. caring and honest. they make moving stress free and their pricing was fair. We will use inner city moving again and recommend them to any one moving.

jerry p from Toronto
jerry p from Toronto

moving my 2 bed room condo

The movers arrive on time They wrap all my furniture and treated them with respect. Nothing was scratch or damage. This is what we look for when we use the service industry, good honest people who treats us and our belongings with respect. this is what the movers from inner city moving did for us. I will use then again and recommend them. Thanks to Paul and his crew.

Thanks for the positive review. Your input is greatly appreciated. We will pass on the positive feed back to our team. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard..

lenard brown from Toronto
lenard brown from Toronto

great move

These guys saved the day when when my first Movers stood me up. In fact, when I realized that I was being stood up, I called Inner City Movers and they were there within the hour.
They were efficient and polite and went the extra distance. They took care of my possessions, wrapped up some glass pieces I had not gotten done prior to their arrival, made sure everything was off the truck and all with great attitudes. Thanks again guys.

jake from Toronto
jake from Toronto

reliable movers

I was impressed with everybody I had to deal with at Inner City moving, before and during the move. Special thanks to Paul for doing the inventory at my house and answering all my questions, and obviously the crew. Andre, Mike and Allen were OUTSTANDING!!! They were professional but also fun and kept me sane during the process. I have never done a move that went so well in my life. Thanks!

Thanks for the positive review. Your kind words shows we are doing a good job. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. I do hope you will consider us again in the future thanks and good luck.

jack brown from Markham
jack brown from Markham

moving house

Research proved Quite helpful. I'm so glad that I researched this company and did not go with my original choice of movers. Inner City Movers is rated A+ with the BBB for a reason. The movers packed and move my furniture with pride and nothing was damaged in the move. I admire and respect the hard working movers at Inner City Moving. The office staff was on target with their quote. I recommend them to everyone.

Just wanted to say thanks for the positive feed back. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. When we receive positive reviews from our treasured customers like your self it shows we are doing a good job and inspire us to work even harder. Again thanks and hope to here from you in the future.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.