Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

jerry p from Toronto
jerry p from Toronto

moving my 2 bed room condo

The movers arrive on time They wrap all my furniture and treated them with respect. Nothing was scratch or damage. This is what we look for when we use the service industry, good honest people who treats us and our belongings with respect. this is what the movers from inner city moving did for us. I will use then again and recommend them. Thanks to Paul and his crew.

Thanks for the positive review. Your input is greatly appreciated. We will pass on the positive feed back to our team. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard..

lenard brown from Toronto
lenard brown from Toronto

great move

These guys saved the day when when my first Movers stood me up. In fact, when I realized that I was being stood up, I called Inner City Movers and they were there within the hour.
They were efficient and polite and went the extra distance. They took care of my possessions, wrapped up some glass pieces I had not gotten done prior to their arrival, made sure everything was off the truck and all with great attitudes. Thanks again guys.

Just wanted to say thanks for the positive review. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. When we receive positive reviews from our treasured customers like your self it shows we are doing a good job and inspire us to work even harder. Again thanks and hope to here from you in the future.

jake from Toronto
jake from Toronto

reliable movers

I was impressed with everybody I had to deal with at Inner City moving, before and during the move. Special thanks to Paul for doing the inventory at my house and answering all my questions, and obviously the crew. Andre, Mike and Allen were OUTSTANDING!!! They were professional but also fun and kept me sane during the process. I have never done a move that went so well in my life. Thanks!

Thanks for the positive review. Your kind words shows we are doing a good job. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. I do hope you will consider us again in the future thanks and good luck.

jack brown from Markham
jack brown from Markham

moving house

Research proved Quite helpful. I'm so glad that I researched this company and did not go with my original choice of movers. Inner City Movers is rated A+ with the BBB for a reason. The movers packed and move my furniture with pride and nothing was damaged in the move. I admire and respect the hard working movers at Inner City Moving. The office staff was on target with their quote. I recommend them to everyone.

Just wanted to say thanks for the positive feed back. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. When we receive positive reviews from our treasured customers like your self it shows we are doing a good job and inspire us to work even harder. Again thanks and hope to here from you in the future.

andre from Markham
andre from Markham

2 bed room condo

We recommend Innercity moving to any one moving. We used them and found them to be honest and consistent with there service and pricing, they also took very good care of our furniture, nothing got as much as a scratch. The movers were helpful, understanding and very professional...
We have a great move..
Thanks

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in. Description: We offer full/ partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door. . . your local mover.