20 Camden Street Toronto ON M5V 1V1

Reviews for Inner City Moving

Jonathan McMillan
Jonathan McMillan

These guys were on time and fast

Highly recommend these guys! I have always moved myself and was weary of hiring someone else to do it. These guys were on time and fast! They wrapped everything to protect it and even took boxes to specific rooms! I'll definitely be using them on my next move.

Sandra Pares in Toronto
Sandra Pares in Toronto

They have always showed up on time, been very professional, and very efficient

416-656-8924
548 Northcliffe Blvd.
Toronto
M6E 3L7

I have used Inner City Moving on four separate occasions when moving to new residence and when moving my law office to different locations. My daughter has also used Inner City Moving. We have both been very happy with the services. They have always showed up on time, been very professional, and very efficient. Their prices are reasonable also. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Anne Smith
Anne Smith
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

These guys did a really great job

If you are looking for the right moving company,professional and affordable - Inner City Moving is the company you want!!! from the beginning to the end of the move every thing went great. And most of all, the price for the move was the best I could find. I will use Inner City Moving again without even thinking twice!!!

Lana in Toronto
Lana in Toronto

Quick and easy move

Quick and easy move! Guys from Inner City Moving made it so simple for me from the moment I called them till the move was finished. Movers was very fast and professional, polite and respectful. All my furniture got to the place safe and they even advised me on how to arrange furniture in a new apartment! Best service! Highly recommend!

Zakir Crown in Toronto
Zakir Crown in Toronto

Friendly and hardworking

Excellent moving services. We set the appointment on a Friday and they had my entire home cleared that next day morning. Affordable and their movers make you feel like your items are in great hands throughout the entire move. Would definitely recommenced them to anyone for any type of move!

Excellent moving services

I needed some furniture moved within my house, and Paul got back to me with a quote within 30 minutes and was able to schedule me for the next day. They were friendly, responsive, and got everything just right. Definitely recommend.

Sameera
Sameera

they were able to schedule a pick up the same day

I contacted Inner City Moving this morning and they were quick to response. After they provided me an estimate, they were able to schedule a pick up the same day. When the movers arrived they were very friendly, professional, and efficient. I would recommend Inner City Moving and would use them again.

Lindsay Nichols in Toronto
Lindsay Nichols in Toronto

The movers were professional.

I contacted Inner City Moving to pick up an old mattress and large garbage cans that I needed taken to the dump. I used the request a quote feature on the yelp app and they were very responsive. They gave me the best quote out of everyone I called. They arrived on time & were done in minutes. The movers were professional. I would recommend them for a similar service.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in.
Description: We offer full/partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door...
your local mover.