Inner City Moving

Moving & Storage
548 Northcliffe Blvd. Toronto ON M6E 3L7
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Inner City Moving

Reviews for Inner City Moving

ICM was a pretty decent moving company given their price. I'll list the pros and cons:

Pros: they were really easy and courteous to deal with via email when booking. They showed up on time, there were three guys who were all friendly, and they got the job done in th allotted time they had estimated (4 hours). Nothing was lost or broken, and I had misdirected them to put a few items in the wrong rooms by accident, which they happily moved once I notified them.

Cons: I don't think they really wrapped the furniture all that well, as a few pieces of very expensive furniture were left with some large nicks and scratches. They were so loud and swore quite a bit, which was a little tough on the ears.

All in all, they were a budget moving company and I didn't expect perfection, so I don't really have a bad review to leave.

Im truly sorry and disappointed to here the guys swore on the job. This is against company policy and is not accepted behavior. We will have implement changes in training to address this issue. My apology's. Thanks for the feed back. We will address these issues.

Cristina Brum in Whitby

A friend recommend Inner City moving. Just want to take a bit of time to say thanks to Paul and his team. Harrison, Allen and Andre for a great job, On moving my three bedroom townhouse from Toronto to Brampton. Moving stinks, but you guys were the ultimate professionals, what I thought it was impossible to do, you guys
were able to do safely and easily. I will be more than happy to recommend you to all my friends and relatives that need a mover cause I know you guys will pull it through with flying colors.
Thanks for a great job.

Thanks Christina for this great review, Working with your was a pleasure. Your positive feed back will be pass on to guys who did your move. Its leaves the fuzzes when we get this kind of feed back. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. Again thanks and have a wonderful day.

ontario from Whitby

DO NOT USE THIS MOVER
They were nice until there was a problem and then turned nasty. They were 2 hours late and did not provide services they advertised, e.g. floor runners, free mattress bag, quilted moving blankets. The mattress was partially wrapped and got dirty. Box spring not wrapped at all, got dirty. A television set was dropped and they refuse to provide claim forms or to acknowledge any responsibility for possible damages to the set.

All out trucks are equip with dollies, straps, moving pads and floor runners. We do not advertise free mattress bags. Mattress covers are an extra charge as stated in the offer. Customer did not reserve any. As a curtsy we shrink wrap the mattress at no extra cost. Floor runners was not laid because the unit was located on a 3rd floor walk up. A dangerous undertaking.

Movers were late but informed customer well in advance, Who acknowledge and indicate it would OK because of last minute packing and the fact no elevators were involved.

Television was not drop be the movers, Television was left in the hall way by customer who was helping. Television was knock over by a large piece of furniture been moved. When the movers finish the television was plunged in and working fine as witness by the customer, No physical damages, scratches or dents..TV was fine.. Some 3 weeks later customer call to say television work but has passable damages., When ask what the damages are customer was vague saying there is possible damages.

Customer used a quoit dated Feb/14 . Resulting a lower price for the move and different special. When this was discovered customer was confronted but deny any knowledge. Emails are post dated.

Inner City Moving offers competitive prices and offers that changes over time. We stand by out offers and specials as they are offered. We are open to working with this customer and hope this matter can be resolve.

Murray Whyte

I called Inner CIty Moving to move 3 radiators from my porch back into my house following a renovation. They were huge, heavy and I was terrified of trying to move them myself. Paul and his crew turned up, moved them into place in about 10 minutes and didn't leave so much as a footprint behind. The move was smooth as silk, very professional and careful, and the crew was super polite and courteous. Highly recommended!

Just wanted to say thanks for the positive review. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard. When we receive positive reviews from our treasured customers like your self it shows we are doing a good job and inspire us to work even harder. Again thanks and hope to here from you in the future.

everal thompsom from Toronto
1 review York, ON

We used inner city moving before and find them to be reliable and helpful. They did an amazing job moving our furniture. They were professional throughout the move. they are efficient. caring and honest. they make moving stress free and their pricing was fair. We will use inner city moving again and recommend them to any one moving.

jerry p from Toronto

The movers arrive on time They wrap all my furniture and treated them with respect. Nothing was scratch or damage. This is what we look for when we use the service industry, good honest people who treats us and our belongings with respect. this is what the movers from inner city moving did for us. I will use then again and recommend them. Thanks to Paul and his crew.

Thanks for the positive review. Your input is greatly appreciated. We will pass on the positive feed back to our team. We work hard to meet our customers expectations and to maintain our high standard..

lenard brown from Toronto

These guys saved the day when when my first Movers stood me up. In fact, when I realized that I was being stood up, I called Inner City Movers and they were there within the hour.
They were efficient and polite and went the extra distance. They took care of my possessions, wrapped up some glass pieces I had not gotten done prior to their arrival, made sure everything was off the truck and all with great attitudes. Thanks again guys.

More about Inner City Moving

Inner city moving has been serving Toronto and the GTA for 25 years, we understand the rich and complex society we live in. Description: We offer full/ partial packing, Moving, climate controlled storage and moving supplies delivered to your door. . . your local mover.