Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

Rohit Ohri from Vaughan
Rohit Ohri from Vaughan
5 reviews Maple, ON

New Garage Door

Rob and his crew did a fantastic job installing a new garage door for my home. Rob was quick to respond to my inquiry with a quote the next day and he had is team in the following week to do the work. The door is insulated and has immediately made an impact on the curb appeal of the house and the heat we retain inside the house too! Thank you sir!

Nick V.
Nick V.

2 Garage Doors

This is a very reputable garage door expert.

On the same day we phoned in, we were able to get a quote within hours. The sales manager Rob (and the other sales personnel) are very knowledgeable about products and services in this type of business. The advice that was offered, the up to date ipad picture gallery of projects done, and competitive price were the deciding factors we considered when we chose this company over the other two that were bidding for this project.

The install was 100%. Not only was it done correctly, but it was done promptly (within days!!) and as scheduled.

Retaining the heat of the garage in the winter was very important to us. The installer ensured there are no gaps when the door closes, It is one sealed unit (only professional and experienced installers are able to achieve this). The installer went above and beyond a simple door install by re-adjusting the door closers that powered the door, and fixed the cause of the twisting of the rubber cables attached to the motors.

I highly recommend Rob and his team if you are shopping around for a professional garage door install.

Holland from Etobicoke
Holland from Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Garage Door

Rob from Maple Overhead Garage Doors gave great advice when recommending a garage door. Excellent customer Service and Excellent installation, would recommend and use again!

Thank you Rob from Etobicoke.

Liisa
Liisa
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Garage door

I contacted Maple Overhead Garage Doors, via their website, over the weekend, and Rob was in touch and arranged to come see us on Monday and provide a quote. He arrived on time and quickly provided us with an competitive estimate. Having been impacted by the July 8th flood in Toronto, we were contacted by our contractor (same day Sept 9) that the materials for the rebuild of our basement would be delivered on Sept 10. Rob juggled his crew's schedules, and they arrived on Sept 10, on time and did a wonderful job. The new garage door was reasonably priced and I do believe will help prevent flooding in my garage should we have another storm! The crew worked in over 34 degrees and kept everything neat and tidy. Thanks again Maple Garage Doors & Rob for everything you did for us!

Thank you for taking time to write a review, its greatly appreciated, hope you enjoying your new garage door. - Staff at Maple garage doors

K&M in Richmond hill
K&M in Richmond hill
4 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Garage Doors (2)

Very good company to work with. I am really happy with the garage doors and the pricing. The doors look great and I would recommend using this company. Installers were also friendly and did a great job cleaning up... quick and efficient. Thanks Rob and Christina.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. - Rob Canizares

Murray Berman from Richmond Hill
Murray Berman from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replace garage door

The price was the best,they came 10 min early and finished removal & installation in 1 hour. Great 16 ft door.
Clean, tidy and friendly. I would recommend them to everyone. Thanks Rob.

Thank you Murray for your review. The door came out great and changed the curb appeal of your home. It was nice meeting you. - Rob Canizares

mustangfan
mustangfan

Garage Door and Opener install

By far one of the best companies I've had the opportunity to deal with. Rob came to my house within a few hours of my phone call, gave me a quote that was significantly less than the 4 other companies who quoted me, gave me suggestions, even told me to pick a different color than what I was thinking...I went with his decision on the color and me and my wife are very happy how it all turned out. Our door and opener were installed by 2 super professional and nice guys (Anthony & can't remember the other gentleman). They were right on time, funny and showed me how everything worked, cleaned up when they were done. Christine was very nice to me and my wife as I'm sure we drove her crazy with all our questions.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The garage door is only good as the installation, that's why we have the best installers in the industry. It was a pleasure doing business with you. - Rob Canizares

Zoran from Mississauga
Zoran from Mississauga

Garage Doors and Installation

After several quotes from various garage door vendors, I came across Rob. He was very honest and professional in answering all my questions. I was educated on certain aspects of garage doors manufactured in US vs. the cheaper brand from China (which many of the suppliers seem to prefer unfortunately). My two phone calls after office hours were followed by a call from the owner which means a lot.
The next day, Anthony and Hector came to install two 8' x 7' garage doors and were just perfect. We talked a bit and again, I learned a bit about garage doors and it made me realize that Maple O/H Garage Doors trully cares about their customers. Many of us are tired of Wal Mart business culture, but Maple's philosophy is simple; One customer at the time because we know our stuff and we care about our satisfied customer. I thank you Rob, Anthony and Hector for a fantastic experience and will definitely recommend you to my family and friends.

Toby G.
Toby G.

Carriage Style Garage Doors

I have already submitted a review for this amazing company but neglected to add a picture of their work. As well, I wanted to make a special mention of the courteous and amazing staff at Maple Garage Doors. Christina is the first person you will speak to you will guide you in your decisions making process along with Romeo and their amazing staff. Anthony installed my doors and Rob followed up with a knock on my door later that evening to ask if I was pleased with the service. A courtesy rarely seen these days.

Thanks for writing a review, the garage doors came out wonderful and compliments your home like no other. That's why our slogan is Creating Jealous neighbours since 1978. We definitely did that in this case. Have a fantastic day! - Rob Canizares

More about Maple Overhead Garage Doors Inc

We here at Maple Overhead Garage Doors have over 20 years of garage door experience. We strive for perfection and guarantee quality work. As an authorized dealer of Wayne Dalton & Liftmaster Products, we have the most competitive pricing in the industry.