Home Comfort Center

Reviews for Home Comfort Center

Raymond Ho in Toronto
Raymond Ho in Toronto

Product and Servie

It was really a bad experience for purchasing water treatment devices from this company, no follow up work, after sales service is bad. Machine not working as per sales talk.

michael from Markham
michael from Markham

water filter

Had them install 2 under sink water filter systems. One for myself and another for a relative. This was back in 2011. On every install they bundle a set of additional filters. I change my filters often but I forgot that they bundled an extra filter, so over the years I have bought them myself. This year I find an old unopened filter in storage and when I open the package I find that it had defects, some kind of a brown sandy looking substance, clearly a manufacturing defect, as the packaging was not damaged. So I go back to the store and ask for an exchange. Upon explaining to the staff, it was clear that they had no exchange policy. I had to explain to to 3 staff members the situation until a senior staff said it was not possible due to the age. My thinking at that point was, how can age be a factor, they don't have an exchange policy, the staff just pulled that arbitrary age issue from the air. So then the senior staff member, had the gall to tell me to buy a new filter, this was a 10$ filter. I said no out of principle and she then said she would give me a discount. I wasn't interested in any discount. At that point I walked out of the store and vow to never return. No exhange yet she can give me a discount, makes no sense. I bbrought replacement filters from them for myself and relatives for years, this is how they treat thier customers.

This is not the only incident with this company.
Ive had 1 failed unit, and 1 failed install resulting in a wet basement, charge huge amount to reinstall if you are moving and arbitrary exchange policy.

In all fairness, they can do installs and they can sell product, but have no post sales service. They just don't do anything well to merit more points from me. They are in it for the quick buck. Only reason you'd go to them is if you only speak Chinese.

Louis in Markham
Louis in Markham

Water Softener

This company claiming that life time warranty for their Hague product, however, when problems arrived, they said that only the body of the mineral tank has the limited life time warranty, other than that, we have to pay for it. Feel upset.

Ant in Richmond hill
Ant in Richmond hill
2 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Water Filtration System Repair

I have my water filtration system installed about 7 years ago by Home Comfort Centre. Recently the faucet has started leaking very slowly so I called Home Comfort Center and the saleperson Keith was extrememly friendly and helpful. He quickly found out that my system was still covered by warranty (parts) and arranged an repair appointment. The technican was very friendly and knowledgble as well. Overall the after-sale experience with Home Comfort Center has been good.

Simon Fung in MARKHAM
Simon Fung in MARKHAM
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Water filter and water conditioner system

They provided a professional service. Explain what my family actually needs. They are not up-selling their product, but give you option to choose from. The sale person Keith Mok help me a lot to choose what I need, detail, and just like talking with friend. I remember the first time I install the system was 8 years ago. And he still remember me and remember what system I bought. Profession, excellent!!

Uee
Uee

Central Water Conditioner

I'd been shopping for a central water conditioning system for quite a while. And somehow, I ran into their annual clearance sale and got a floor model. Around 40% off it's original price. They got it installed and so far it has been working well. You can just feel a huge difference when you do a shower or drinking water out of tap.