Romano Electric Company - No Longer in Business

Electricians
998 Woodbine ave Toronto ON m4c-4c1
HomeStars  >  Electricians in East York  >  Romano Electric Company - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Romano Electric Company - No Longer in Business

Tess in North york
Tess in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

replacing from 60 amps service to 100 amps

I found Romano Electric in Metro Beach News, decided to call to Tony to give me a quote . After compering with onother electrical contractor price was reasonable. I found Tony to be responsible , got the job done fast , took care of all the paper work and also cleaned of any debree that was accumulated.

littlelulublue toronto
littlelulublue toronto

Emergency Electric Repairs

When Hurricane Ike hit the US, unfortunately, storms hit TO as well. Our house got hit, and a tree branch destroyed the pvc pipe connecting city electric to our home. Toronto Hydro came but turns out not only were we responsible for the repairs, but the damage had to be fixed immediately. I looked in the Beaches Metro News for a licenced electrician, and took a chance on Romano Electric. My experience was easy and stress-free. Tony came to my home immediately, repaired the damage, and took care of all the city paper work for me. I didn't have to worry about a thing! If I ever have an electric concern in the future I will not hesitate to call Romano Electric. This is an honest, up-front, fairly-priced company.

Michael
Michael

Re-wire entire house

My wife and I moved into our first home a couple of months ago (45 year old back-split). After moving in, we discovered that our home's electrical had been tampered with by the previous owner who turned out to be an over-zealous DIYer. We found Tony's company through a referral from a friend and could not have been more happy. Tony is very professional and really takes the time to ensure that everything is done correctly. Every day, Tony and his crew were always on time and they went to great lengths to ensure that he left everything as neat. On top of that, when the job was completed, he had a professional cleaner go through our entire house to ensure that everything was spotless. Tony is one of the good ones and we would easily recommend him to anyone.

More about Romano Electric Company - No Longer in Business

Romano Electric, Knob & tube rewiring, Fault findings, Service upgrades, Service calls, Insurance certificates, ECRA ESA/ LIC. # 7002677 TONY 416-822-3332