Vancouver Cabinets Ltd

larry in Victoria
larry in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

expensive and low quality

The first time I went to their store in Victoria I found it closed in the middle of the day on a Tuesday which made me think this is a one man operation.

after I went and got a custom cabinet price I sent them my plans for a price and went to meet with them. not only were they the same price as the custom cabinets, but they were telling me i couldn't do this, this had to be modified, etc, etc.

don't be afraid to see custom cabinet shops, these guys are charging a lot of money for built in china garbage

Betty in Richmond
Betty in Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

complete kitchen cabinets and countertop

We found thier prices very competitve. The kitchen looks beautiful, I have had lots of compliments on it. I have a problem with the countertops pitting. They were quick to send someone out to look at the problem and they offered me compensation as they were not able to repair the surface. With a little negotiation we came to a satisfactory agreement on compensation. I am satisfied with our agreement.