Sandy's Blinds 'N' Drapes Paint 'N' Paper

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
3435 Yonge Street Toronto ON M4N 2N1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in York Mills  >  Sandy's Blinds 'N' Drapes Paint 'N' Paper

Review for Sandy's Blinds 'N' Drapes Paint 'N' Paper

CathyR
CathyR

Paint for house

Sandy carries Pratt and Lambert and Pittsburgh paint lines. When I was looking for paint for our house she happened to have a sale on Pittsburgh's top of the line Manor Hall paint. We bought 15 gallons. It was a pretty complicated order with many of the colours coming from outside the Pittsburgh line. Sandy was patient and helpful along the way. I was able to call the order in ahead of time and Sandy called me to let me know when it was ready. She also helped with colour suggestions for the kids' rooms and we're really happy with the result. Thanks for all your help Sandy!

More about Sandy's Blinds 'N' Drapes Paint 'N' Paper

Retailer of Pratt and Lambert, and Pittsburgh paints and wallpapers, custom drapery and custom blinds.