RA Rosati Drywall Inc.

Drywall Contractors
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Vaughan  >  RA Rosati Drywall Inc.

Reviews for RA Rosati Drywall Inc.

Grace
Grace
10 reviews King City, ON

Drywall installation and skim coat after wallpaper removal

Rob helped us install the drywall two years ago on the third floor with cathedral ceiling. With that much of irregular angles, the job was done flawless. We decided to have him again for the 2nd floor renovation. Again, the installation, mudding, taping was done perfect with minor dust. The job site was clean, the workers were polite and on time. We will for sure hire him again for further projects and highly recommend him to all my friends and families. Thank you Rob.

Thank you for the review Grace! Can't wait to do more work for you and Leo!!

Full basement reno, Oakville

Full basement reno removing all old wood panelling and drop ceilings. Drywall replaced throughout. Great guys, efficient, helpful in explaining things, checking regularly what we wanted etc. Great finish. Was a great experience. Would reccomend.

Thank you for the kind review Mike!

Paul
Paul
2 reviews Caledon, ON

New build 7500 sq ft rural property

Ours was a totally custom designed new build with very tall rooms (minimum 11 foot, various vaulted rooms of 18 feet and one up to 32 feet high. There were certainly challenges to be met above the norm. The boarding and finishing crews were fast, efficient, and good with the clean up. Quality was fully up to expectation for a higher end custom home.

Thank you for the review Paul!

Basement finish

Great workmanship. Easy and reliable company to deal with. Simple one stop shop for drywall and plaster material supply and installation along with the clean up associated with their job

Thank you for the review Bo!

Maia  in Mississauga
Maia in Mississauga

Basement

We are very happy with the work that Robert Rosati and his team did in our basement. We did all the walls and ceiling in the basement and it looks great now. Rob was very professional and neat, with a very pleasant and positive attitude about what needed to be done.
Thank you Rob, once again. We'll call you if we ever need drywall done again.
Thanks!
Maia Stamatov

Thank you for the kind words, Maia! I hope your family enjoys the basement :)

Swartz & Co
Swartz & Co

2nd Project

This was the second time we've hired Rob and his crew to do the drywall
in a house we are renovating with the clients living in it.
Rob's work is flawless. He cleaned up the work site, which was the kitchen area, at the end of each day, and especially well at the end of the job. There was no drywall garbage left or other garbage by him or any of his workers. He is easily approachable, polite, and trustworthy.
The clients were more than impressed with his final finish.
We already have Rob lined up for the next project.

Thank you Rena! We love working for you, you're an amazing client!

Ivan in Toronto
Ivan in Toronto

Basement Reno Project

We hired Rosati Drywall Inc. to put in new drywall in our basement. Although the space is not huge, it has a lot of odd angles. Rob Rosati and his crew made it all look beautiful, the corners are perfect, the walls are nice and even. The space looks totally transformed. We are very pleased not only because the job was done to perfection, but also because it was fairly priced. Rob has been a pleasure to work with. Rob and his crew cleaned up, all the excess material and garbage was promptly removed, and the space was left clean and dust-free. Thanks Rob!!!!

Thank you for the review Ivan! You guys were great to work for!

Sonoma Contracting
Sonoma Contracting

Entire Home taping

Rob did an exceptional job on taping the entire home. There were 3 floors to be taped and there were no flaws when all was complete. Rob and his crew removed all garbage and scraped the floor of any debris that may have fallen during the taping. I would recommend Rob and his crew in an instant. Keep up the good work Rob!

Thank you Mike! Always a pleasure working for you.

Mark Halfpenny from Oakville
Mark Halfpenny from Oakville

Big Mistake

I reached out to Rob to do some ceiling work at my house mainly due to reviews on here. Unfortunately, I just noticed all the good reviews are old and the quality of work has deteriorated immensely since them. The level of UNprofessionalism is astounding.

Leaving garbage in my house for days. He brought his girlfriend into my house. Not a worker, a girlfriend, into our house. Not sure how you feel about additional strangers just randomly wandering about your house, but I'm not a fan. Especially with my wife and newborn at home.

He left his tools at the house after the job was done for days after promising to collect them immediately. On our front porch no less, I had to move them after my son tripped on some of them. At this point he did throw out his garbage, but just to the side of my house and not into a garbage can. What does that mean? Raccoons that night. Thanks for that Rob!

The work was ok, I asked him to fix some areas and he made the excuse he couldn't, even though when i asked him before we accepted his quote he said it would be easy. And when he fixed some areas he made them worse. At this point I was done with him and I just wanted him out of the house.

In summary, I want to ensure everyone understands there is no professionalism here. He showed up on the first day to setup some scaffolding and on the last day to collect his tools and payment. Outsourced the work and has no concerns with the quality of the job done.

Comments in response to owner: Where to start? Pretty sure raccoons enjoy pizza boxes, the same pizza boxes which were left in my house all week. Cleaning? That was done by my wife each night, as your employee left the place dusty every night. Stop payment was done because you asked my wife for the wrong amount. If you want to get into that on here we can, but that probably won't end well for you. I asked you when you were picking up your tools. You said Friday, last time I checked Friday doesn't mean Monday. And when is it OK to leave your tools by the front door?

Hi Mark,
I'm sorry that you have had such a negative experience with us. Despite you threatening my reputation and placing a stop payment on the cheque that your wife wrote without any hesitation, I'd like to take the time to address some of your concerns, please let me clarify:

You mentioned that I brought my girlfriend to the job. She does happen to be my girlfriend, and I introduced her as such, but she is also a part of our cleanup crew. At your job she helped stabilize scaffolding, purchased, dropped off and installed tape and plastic to seal off additional rooms at your wife's request as well as bringing and using the vacuum cleaner to ensure a dust free finish. She was not in the house at all unless she was actively helping with one of the above mentioned tasks.

As for the garbage, I contacted your wife about picking up scaffolding and she let me know that the days I mentioned were not ideal. She seemed more than happy when I accommodated her need for a different pick up date. I'd be more than happy to send you a copy of that conversation at your request. Also, the "Garbage" you mentioned included metal scaffolding and wooden 2X4 pieces, I'm not entirely sure how that attracts raccoons but I'd suggest checking your organic garbage, as well as contacting a pest control company because you seem to have an existing rodent problem.

The work was certainly not outsourced. I built the platform, set up scaffolding, tore down ceiling pendants and replaced them with new drywall while Julio worked tirelessly to repair the work you had attempted on your own. Julio has been an employee of ours for several years, and has been a great worker with exceptional attention to detail.

If you have any other comments or concerns, please feel free to call us at our contact number, we'd be more than happy to answer questions regarding your confusion.

Best,
Rob Rosati

More about RA Rosati Drywall Inc.

Welcome to Toronto’s premier drywall services company! We provide quality craftsmanship throughout the GTA; from Burlington to Scarborough, we cover it all!

We have been serving the Greater Toronto Area for the past 10 years, providing all of your drywall needs with the peace of mind our clients have come to expect.