Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Reviews for Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Manjunath in Milton
Manjunath in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Truly professional home inspection service

Vahn is very professional and experienced. He explained all the required repairs and recommendations with images taken from his camera. He also gave me an idea of the costs associated with those repairs. He clearly know his job and to finish everything in specified time. When asked, he even explained in detail on how the furnace/HRV works and gave some of its maintenance tips. His report was comprehensive very detailed and self explanatory. He even registered the appliances for recall notices. Overall fantastic interaction and would definitely use him again.

Hi Manjunath, I appreciate you taking the time to post a review on my service. I feel good when my clients learn about various aspects of a home. Obviously I can't cover everything that I would love to during a home inspection due to time constraints, but it's a great starting point. Thanks again for choosing Solex Group for your home inspection needs.

Asif in Toronto
Asif in Toronto

Great Job

He was professional and did a great job. He was thorough, on time, and had a fair price. I couldn’t ask for more! I will definitely use his services again!

Thanks for the glowing review Asif. I'm glad you were satisfied with the home inspection performed. I look forward to serving you again one day.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home Inspection Service

We are first time home buyers and did not know what to expect from a home inspection. We contacted Vahn based on the amazing reviews he had received from his previous clients. He was very professional, punctual, knowledgeable and informative. The explanations and learning in his report and in person were absolutely outstanding. We learned a lot about the house thanks to him and could take a correct decision. He was unbiased while conducting the inspection. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great, unbiased professional home inspection service. Thanks Vahn!

Thanks for choosing your home inspector carefully and posting a review on the home inspection I performed performed for you. I find great satisfaction when my clients are happy with the service received.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Home Inspection done right

Vahn was fantastic and really easy to work with. He is punctual and professional. The inspection took about 3 hours on my townhouse, but it literally felt like it was less than 2 hours! Time flies when you're having fun ;) haha. Jokes aside. Vahn walked me through the required repairs and gave me an idea of the costs associated with the immediate repairs. His report was comprehensive with pictures and explanations. He even registered the appliances for recall notices. Overall fantastic interaction and would definitely use him again.

Yes, sometimes the time flies by. Especially when I have amazing clients such as yourself. It was a pleasure meeting and working for you and I really appreciate you taking the time to post this review for me Stephanie.

K & J Toronto
K & J Toronto

New Home 30 Day Tarion Inspection

Vahn from Solex Group was very professional, would make an extra effort to verify findings, and knowledgeable about where to look for issues. He arrived on time and was clear upfront regarding what to expect and the limitations of the inspection. He provided valuable advice on things to monitor in the future due the way our home was constructed and what our builder has neglected to do. Vahn also took the time to explain to us how various systems function and their purpose (way more detailed than what we got from the 3rd party inspector whom our builder contracted for the pre-delivery inspection). This inspection provided us with assurance and peace of mind, overall we are really satisfied with the service.

Thank you so much for posting a review on the home inspection I provided for you. It was a pleasure meeting both of you and a positive experience working for you. Thanks again for choosing Solex Group.

Amy
Amy

Conditional Offer Home Inspection

My partner and I hired Solex Group to do a home inspection on a house that we had put a conditional offer on. Vahn was extremely detail-oriented and thorough; he explained things along the way, and also took the time to go through important items and answered all of the questions we had. We even followed up with more questions the day afterwards, and he still remembered the details (whereas I can barely remember what I had for lunch today)! We also really appreciated how quickly he turned the report around. All in all, Vahn is an awesome, knowledgeable and professional home inspector, and I would recommend him to anyone! Also, a great opportunity to support an independent and locally-owned business :)

Hi Amy, thank-you for posting a review of my service. I also appreciate the recognition of being a local Canadian business. Thanks again for your support, positive feedback, and your business.

John in Richmond Hill
John in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Inspection

I recently purchased a home and needed a home inspection, hired Vahn from Solex group to do the job. Vahn was very good to deal with, showed up on the agreed upon date and time. Vahn approached the inspection from a methodical, organized and structured perspective, he has an order of doing things, takes lots of pictures and explains things along the way. In the process, I learned about gaps and cracks in the garage drywall that needed to get fixed, dried caulking on the roof flashing that was the potential cause of some water leakage into the home, some moisture in one spot on the living room ceiling etc.. I was looking for an inspector that was knowledgeable, reasonable, experienced and detailed and I got that from Vahn. His final report, findings and recommendations were very detailed and beneficial. Would definitely recommend and call on Vahn again if needed.

I'm glad the home inspection was beneficial to you in making an informed decision John. Thanks for taking the time to post such a detailed review and for putting your trust in me/Solex Group. I really appreciate it.

K. Gomes
K. Gomes
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home Inspection

Vahn is very professional, knowledgeable, organized and detail oriented. Vahn does an excellent job walking you through the home inspection process and provides you with a full detail report in a timely manner. I would definitely use his services again and would highly recommend him.

I'm thrilled the service met or exceeded your expectations K.G. - Don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions down the road. Thanks again for your business.

K_Towns
K_Towns
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Home inspection

We recently had our new home inspected by Solex Group and was really happy with their service.

This was our first home inspection for a resale home. As daunting as it was, Vahn was fantastic! Extremely thorough and detailed. He was patient with us and took time to explain everything and walk us through each point.

We felt comfortable completing our purchase of our new home with Vahn's expert opinion.

His report was inclusive of all the things we had discussed at our inspection. The report was clear and concise. It contained photos, explanations and his suggestion for timing of action.

We would highly recommend Solex Group and Vahn.

Thank you for your positive feedback on the home inspection I performed for you K. I'm glad the whole process met your expectations. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have questions down the road.

JL in North York
JL in North York

Home inspector

By far the best home inspector out there. Vahn took his time to look at every part of the home in great detail and explained to me what he saw. I feel very confident with the purchase I have made now that I have all of the information given to me. I highly recommend everyone use Solex Group.

Thank you for your review of the home inspection I performed for you JL. I'm glad to have played a role in possibly the biggest purchase in your your life. Reach out if you have questions down the road, I'm here to help if I can.

More about Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Dedicated Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.) passionate about providing his clients with detailed, objective, and high quality Home Inspections. Make the right choice, get a home inspection that includes RecallChek - FREE with your Solex Group Home Inspection. For more info or to book online, click the link to my website www.SolexGroup.ca - Alternatively, call/text me anytime if you have questions or just need some advice: 416-850-1002

Vahn Balabanian, C.E.T., N.C.I., C.E.A., C.M.I., R.H.I.

Connect with us on facebook: facebook.com/SolexGroup
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/SolexGroup