Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

680 Sheppard Ave E Unit B6 Toronto ON M2K 1B7
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Toronto  >  Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Reviews for Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

K & J Toronto
K & J Toronto

New Home 30 Day Tarion Inspection

Vahn from Solex Group was very professional, would make an extra effort to verify findings, and knowledgeable about where to look for issues. He arrived on time and was clear upfront regarding what to expect and the limitations of the inspection. He provided valuable advice on things to monitor in the future due the way our home was constructed and what our builder has neglected to do. Vahn also took the time to explain to us how various systems function and their purpose (way more detailed than what we got from the 3rd party inspector whom our builder contracted for the pre-delivery inspection). This inspection provided us with assurance and peace of mind, overall we are really satisfied with the service.

Thank you so much for posting a review on the home inspection I provided for you. It was a pleasure meeting both of you and a positive experience working for you. Thanks again for choosing Solex Group.

Amy
Amy

Conditional Offer Home Inspection

My partner and I hired Solex Group to do a home inspection on a house that we had put a conditional offer on. Vahn was extremely detail-oriented and thorough; he explained things along the way, and also took the time to go through important items and answered all of the questions we had. We even followed up with more questions the day afterwards, and he still remembered the details (whereas I can barely remember what I had for lunch today)! We also really appreciated how quickly he turned the report around. All in all, Vahn is an awesome, knowledgeable and professional home inspector, and I would recommend him to anyone! Also, a great opportunity to support an independent and locally-owned business :)

Hi Amy, thank-you for posting a review of my service. I also appreciate the recognition of being a local Canadian business. Thanks again for your support, positive feedback, and your business.

John in Richmond Hill
John in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Inspection

I recently purchased a home and needed a home inspection, hired Vahn from Solex group to do the job. Vahn was very good to deal with, showed up on the agreed upon date and time. Vahn approached the inspection from a methodical, organized and structured perspective, he has an order of doing things, takes lots of pictures and explains things along the way. In the process, I learned about gaps and cracks in the garage drywall that needed to get fixed, dried caulking on the roof flashing that was the potential cause of some water leakage into the home, some moisture in one spot on the living room ceiling etc.. I was looking for an inspector that was knowledgeable, reasonable, experienced and detailed and I got that from Vahn. His final report, findings and recommendations were very detailed and beneficial. Would definitely recommend and call on Vahn again if needed.

I'm glad the home inspection was beneficial to you in making an informed decision John. Thanks for taking the time to post such a detailed review and for putting your trust in me/Solex Group. I really appreciate it.

K. Gomes
K. Gomes
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home Inspection

Vahn is very professional, knowledgeable, organized and detail oriented. Vahn does an excellent job walking you through the home inspection process and provides you with a full detail report in a timely manner. I would definitely use his services again and would highly recommend him.

I'm thrilled the service met or exceeded your expectations K.G. - Don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions down the road. Thanks again for your business.

K_Towns
K_Towns
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Home inspection

We recently had our new home inspected by Solex Group and was really happy with their service.

This was our first home inspection for a resale home. As daunting as it was, Vahn was fantastic! Extremely thorough and detailed. He was patient with us and took time to explain everything and walk us through each point.

We felt comfortable completing our purchase of our new home with Vahn's expert opinion.

His report was inclusive of all the things we had discussed at our inspection. The report was clear and concise. It contained photos, explanations and his suggestion for timing of action.

We would highly recommend Solex Group and Vahn.

Thank you for your positive feedback on the home inspection I performed for you K. I'm glad the whole process met your expectations. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have questions down the road.

JL in North York
JL in North York

Home inspector

By far the best home inspector out there. Vahn took his time to look at every part of the home in great detail and explained to me what he saw. I feel very confident with the purchase I have made now that I have all of the information given to me. I highly recommend everyone use Solex Group.

Thank you for your review of the home inspection I performed for you JL. I'm glad to have played a role in possibly the biggest purchase in your your life. Reach out if you have questions down the road, I'm here to help if I can.

Happy customer in North York
Happy customer in North York

Home Inspection

Our family had purchased a home conditional upon a home inspection. I am very glad we used the Solex Group as the inspection that Vahn completed was detailed and thorough. His report was completed within 24 hours and saved us from a great deal of grief and headaches.
Many homes show well but cover up issues that create problems for the purchaser. The report from Solex identified these issues for us as well as some concerning health and safety hazards. Vahn’s attention to detail allowed us to make an informed decision that suited our family.
We opted for the home inspection with the added infared component. I would recommend this to other home buyers.
Vahn and the Solex group were readily available to discuss the completed report and I always felt that the inspection was completed with our best interests being the focus. My husband was able to accompany Vahn during the inspection and was able to ask questions, and have things pointed out to him along the way.
Had we chosen to move forward on the purchase the seller was willing to negotiate regarding the concerns listed in the report.
Thank you to Vahn and the Solex group - we will definitely use you in the future. Our money was well spent.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review on the home inspection service I performed for you. I'm pleased that the service was of benefit to you and that you received good value for your money. Thank you again for choosing Solex Group Professional Home Inspection.

MERAT from Toronto
MERAT from Toronto

Home Inspection

Vahn was punctual and knew exactly what to look for.
He was extremely knowledgeable and professional and provided valuable feedback as he was inspecting the property. His thorough inspection made us confident in our house purchase.
Definitely recommended!

Thank you for taking the time to post your review Merat. Don't hesitate to contact me down the road if you have any questions or just need advice on home maintenance, repair, or improvements. Thanks again for choosing Solex Group.

Austin in MARKHAM
Austin in MARKHAM

Solex Home Inspection

We were extremely happy with Solex home inspection. Vahn was very thorough as this was our first home inspection on a resale home. He took the time to explain everything with no detail being too small. Also, gave us some great tips on things to look out for in the future that may not be issues currently but could possibly be something of significance later on down the line. The follow up report was very comprehensive and he did a great job answering all of our questions. We highly recommend him.

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments Austin. When my clients are happy, I'm happy. Thanks again for choosing Solex Group for your home inspection needs.

Andre Cardoso in Aurora
Andre Cardoso in Aurora
4 reviews Aurora, ON

30 day inspection

Vahn is extremely professional. He is meticulous and nothing scapes his eagle eyes. The final report is sent to you less than 24h after inspection ends which is great for who is in a hurry. The report is full of extra technical and best practices information besides the detailed findings and pictures, I would give him a 11 star if there was such thing,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review Andre. I'm glad you found my service to be informative...don't hesitate to get in touch if you have questions about your home down the road. Thanks again for your business.

More about Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Dedicated Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.) passionate about providing his clients with detailed, objective, and high quality Home Inspections. Make the right choice, get a home inspection that includes RecallChek - FREE with your Solex Group Home Inspection. For more info or to book online, click the link to my website www.SolexGroup.ca - Alternatively, call/text me anytime if you have questions or just need some advice: 416-850-1002

Vahn Balabanian, C.E.T., N.C.I., C.E.A., C.M.I., R.H.I.

Connect with us on facebook: facebook.com/SolexGroup
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/SolexGroup