Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

680 Sheppard Ave E Unit B6 Toronto ON M2K 1B7
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Markham  >  Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Reviews for Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Sanjay in Toronto
Sanjay in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Home inspection

I hired Vahn for home inspection. I thought it would take him 1 to 1.5 hours but he took around 3 hours. He inspected every single corner and item with utmost care. At one point I thought he is buying home for himself. Initially I was little scared to deal with home inspector as I never dealt before. But he was very friendly and answered all my questions. He also gave recommendations.

He was very knowledgeable and knew what he was doing. I heard from friends that sometimes home inspectors are influenced by realtors. But, he informed me all the problems with the house without any bias. While inspecting the house he put my interest first.

Initially I was not sure to do home inspection. But I did right thing by doing it and hiring him. Based on his findings I was able to re-negotiate the price. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a home inspection. My rating is 11/10.

Hi Sanjay, thanks for placing your trust in me/Solex Group for your home inspection and posting a review. I'm glad you were satisfied with my service and also benefited from re-negotiating the purchase price...bonus!

Mass in Old Toronto
Mass in Old Toronto

Buyers- home inspection

Vahn is great at what he does. We are first time home buyers and making such a big purchase can be intimidating. So finding a great home inspector was a high priority for us. Glad we found Vahn, his reviews do not do justice to the thorough job he performs. He was very friendly and very knowledgeable. He handled all of our questions during the inspection and even was kind enough to have a phone call a day or two after to answer some further questions we had. It's definitely in your best interest to hire him to inspect your home. Money well spent.

Thank you Mass for posting your feedback on my service. I'm thrilled that the inspection met or exceeded your expectations and that my fee provided value to you. Thanks again for your business, it was a positive experience from my end as well.

Smit Bhatt  in Pickering
Smit Bhatt in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

home Inspection

Excellent and detailed inspection services from Vahn. I just read the reviews online and booked my appointment. They are all true as he takes pride in his work.

I am satisfied with his services.

Thanks for the positive feedback Smit, I'm glad to have played a roll in helping you make an informed home purchase. Thank you again for your business.

Extended Home Inspection

Would definitely recommend Vahn to all looking to get a home inspection! Contacted Vahn via his website to do an extended home inspection for the home we we were buying. The experience was seamless as he was very personable and accommodating, answering all our first time home owner questions along the way. Glad I got the extended inspection as the thermal imaging revealed some damp spots that were not immediately obvious to the naked eye. The recall check was also a great bonus as it notifies you of recalls to all of the appliances in the house. Thank you, Vahn!

Thank you for your business and posting a review on me/Solex Group. Its great to know that you got great value and objective information before you make such a large real estate purchase. Thanks again for choosing your home inspector carefully.

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto

Great Home Inspection

Vahn performed the extended home inspection for our newly purchased house before closing. This was the first home inspection we got done and it exceeded our expectations. Vahn was extremely thorough and informative during the whole inspection process and I have to say, I learned a tremendous amount from him about the house. He made sure our house would be a safe place to live in. He even went up onto the roof to check out the condition (our agent mentioned it is very rare a home inspector would do this). The house we purchased was in very good condition but Vahn was still able to find some minor things which the sellers agreed to fix prior to closing. This saved us money and the trouble of fixing these problems ourselves. We highly recommend Vahn and will go to him in the future for all our home inspection needs!

Hi Catherine, thanks for posting such a detailed review on my service. I'm glad you were pleased with my work and have the confidence to recommend Solex Group to anyone in need of a home inspection.

1 review Whitby, ON

Great home inspection

Fantastic experience. Vahn was thorough and detailed, explaining the process and rationale as we went through the house. We learned a lot, and the process was timely and efficient. The thorough report afterwards is a great reference going forward as well, allowing us to dive deeper into different subject matter as needed. Thank you!

Thank you for the review. It really is an educational session to objectively inform you of the general condition of a home. Thanks again for choosing your home inspector carefully and placing your trust in me/Solex Group.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

highly recommended!

The inspection with Vahn was very thorough and informative. He arrived ahead of our scheduled appointment, and was very professional and patient, taking the time to explain everything to us. We did the extended home inspection which took a bit over 3 hours to complete. He got the detailed report emailed to us the following morning. Overall it was a great experience walking through the home inspection with Vahn, and I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a home inspection.

Thank you Eric for expressing your thoughts on the home inspection I performed for you. At Solex Group, I try to ensure my clients receive the info needed to make informative decisions. Thanks again for choosing Solex Group.

Shiv
Shiv

Excellent help for first time homebuyers

Knowing next to nothing about suburban homes as a first time home owner, Vahn was a godsend.

Responsive and quick to book an appointment, punctual visit, meticulous in his inspection, and approachable and knowledgeable about all the questions I asked him. Gave me many pointers about home maintenance in general as well which was very much appreciated. Have a clear blueprint now of what to do next, when, why and how.
Highly recommended!

Thanks so much for the posting some great feedback on my service. I don't mind sharing various home maintenance tips as the inspection is being performed. In the end, I'm there to provide useful and unbiased information for my clients to make sound decisions about their largest investment. Thanks again for choosing Solex Group Shiv!

PJ in Mississauga
PJ in Mississauga

Home inspection

Vahn did the home inspection for the house we were going to purchase. Vahn is very professional and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain all the small details and tells us his insights and recommendations. We highly recommend Vahn/Solex Group. We are very satisfied with his services, worth every penny!

Thanks for the review PJ. At Solex Group, I strive to bring true value to my clients on a daily basis. Thanks for making a smart choice for your home inspection needs. I enjoyed working for you.

Andrew in Brampton
Andrew in Brampton

Home Inspection

Vahn arrived on time (a little bit early actually) and took me along on a thorough and understandable home survey. He took photos and showed me where things needed work and explained why. The report that we got online afterwards contained everything we needed to fix some things ourselves and the information to bring in a professional. A good value for us.

Thanks for your business Andrew. I really appreciate you taking the time to write up this positive review and am glad you found value in my service. Get in touch if you ever need general advice or have questions regarding your home/report.

More about Solex Group Professional Home Inspection

Dedicated Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.) passionate about providing his clients with detailed, objective, and high quality Home Inspections. Make the right choice, get a home inspection that includes RecallChek - FREE with your Solex Group Home Inspection. For more info or to book online, click the link to my website www.SolexGroup.ca - Alternatively, call/text me anytime if you have questions or just need some advice: 416-850-1002

Vahn Balabanian, C.E.T., N.C.I., C.E.A., C.M.I., R.H.I.

Connect with us on facebook: facebook.com/SolexGroup
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/SolexGroup