Luc's Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Luc's Roofing Ltd

Thomas Webb from York
Thomas Webb from York

Garage roof replaced this August 2016

Called one day, that same day received an estimate. We are return customers as Luc's Roofing have given us excellent service in the past. Two days later they came and were done by the end of the day. No muss, no fuss, just great service. I highly recommend Luc's Roofing for your home.

Hi Thomas -- Thanks for the review, we're happy to have been of service to you again!

Judi in Toronto
Judi in Toronto

Excellent service, cost and quality. Ben came to provide a quote within a week of my email, and the cost was very competitive. The work was done within 1 month. Ben provided a detailed quote and explanation of what would be needed, and replaced some of the wood without charging extra. A great low-stress experience.

Hi Judi! We aim to make the experience an easy one; thanks for letting us know how we did : )

aoaknine in Toronto
aoaknine in Toronto

Best experience we have ever had with any trade.

Luc's is a family run business, and not just like any family business, but rather super polite, 100% honest and trustworthy, thorough, reliable, professional, and they go the extra mile. We hired Luc's because Ben - the primary contact - is there from day one when you meet for the first time, there for the quote, and there for the entire job. He was responsive since day 1, returning calls, emails, and texts incredible fast, and always keeping communication lines open every step of the way. Ben is super nice, credible, smart, and can see around corners. I knew from the start that I could count on him, not just for the job it self but for the life of the roof. He is just that kind of a guy. They are just that kind of a company. He anticipated things that no others had, saving us thousands in what could have been other expenses along the way... be cause he is smart, and like I said, can see around corners. I would recommend them over any other company. If you hire them, you will have a great experience, peace of mind, and will be able to sleep at night :)

Hi! Thanks for the amazing review! We're really happy you had such a positive experience and as a family would like to thank you for letting us know we did the job right. We agree, Ben is great -- he definitely sets the bar for the rest of us at Luc's Roofing : )

Yvonne Boothroyd in Toronto
Yvonne Boothroyd in Toronto

I simply can't say enough about Luc's Roofing. The quality of workmanship, the customer service, the very approachable, friendly team, and the attention to detail, in both the work that is done and the impeccable clean-up, is simply top notch. Everything looked better when they had finished, not just the roof! It was an absolute pleasure to have them working on and around our house. It is a great comfort to know that our new roof was installed by a competent and caring team. Luc's Roofing was recommended to us more than 20 years ago when we first bought our house. We were very happy with the quality of work and the work ethic of Luc and his team of roofers, and he has obviously passed that on to his son Ben and the next generation of roofers. Super impressed, but not at all surprised by the continued quality of service. Many thanks to the entire team.

Hi Yvonne--Thank you for the awesome review! We're really thrilled to have customers like you who have been with us and watched us grow over the years. Our family at Luc's Roofing is extremely happy that we were able to service you again : )

Bruce in Toronto in Toronto
Bruce in Toronto in Toronto

Roof replacement

We are very pleased with the work by Luc’s Roofing. Harold was great to work with as project manager and we were very impressed with the crew. They worked hard and were meticulous in the cleanup afterward, overall a very professional team and a good experience with the company. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thanks, Bruce! Glad you had a positive experience and liked Harold and his crew so much--they do excellent work and are indeed very professional.

Emanuela in North York
Emanuela in North York
10 reviews North York, ON

Flat roof replacement

This summer my husband and I decided to replace our 15 years old roof to prevent possible problems. However, not only we wanted to replace it, we also wanted to fix it up as the main issue was that water pooled on top very easily after a rainstorm. From the very first meeting, Harold gave me insights about addressing this issue as well as how the new roof was going to be built. During all the process, Harold has been very upfront and went above and beyond his commitment to this project. After the job was done, I was very pleased with the way my flat has been restored and I noticed big improvements after the rain as the roof finally drains properly. Thank you Harold, you are definitely recommended!

Hi Emanuela--Thank you very much for the great review--we agree that Harold and his crew are extremely professional and we're super happy that you benefited from their excellent service and expertise!

Simone in North York
Simone in North York

New Roof

While feeding my newborn baby during a rainstorm in the middle of the night, water started dripping from the ceiling. I panicked and called a friend, who recommended Luc's roofing. I contacted Luc the next morning and not only did he reply to my email almost immediately, he had someone at my house to repair the roof the very next day! Everyone I dealt with was courteous and friendly, and we're very happy with our new roof!

Hi Simone! It was our pleasure to make sure all was well : )

Leslie
Leslie

Partial new roof, new skylight, eavestroughs

We're very happy with Luc's Roofing. We initially thought we had to replace the shingles on the entire front half of our house because of water damage. But Ben informed us that our shingles actually looked pretty good and suggested a less expensive alternative. We ended up hiring Luc's to re-shingle the a different part of the house. Ben also gently suggested we replace a crappy skylight...he went to get a very nice, reasonably priced skylight for us (he didn't charge us for sourcing it). The whole experience was great. Highly recommend.

We're very happy this experience was great for you! Ben's expertise has helped many customers and we appreciate the review.

Flat roof

My roof was leaking which resulted in a large water bubble on my ceiling that I had to drain. The next day I called several roofers for estimates to replace my flat roof.
May 15: Ben was in the neighbourhood and called to ask if he could come by that afternoon to inspect my roof. Ben was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He explained what the job would entail and patiently answered my questions. Later that same afternoon he emailed me a quote.
After waiting for estimates from other roofers and delays that were not associated with my leaking roof, I decided to go with Luc's Roofing.
June 8: Ben and his crew showed up promptly at 7:30am. They carefully rearranged my backyard to protect my outdoor furniture, bbq, etc. And returned everything to the original locations when they were finished. While removing the old roof they discovered some serious damage that required replacing a few beams. They did it for free. When the job was completed they left my backyard cleaner than they found it. I was extremely impressed with Ben and his crew, they were all professional and courteous. They were very considerate of my property, belongings and my neighbour's property (my house is a semi-detached). I would have recommended Luc's Roofing based on this experience alone BUT...
June 12: Ben came back to my house because one of his crew members had informed him that my eaves needed caulking. He had forgotten to caulk it when he was here June 8. He came back just to caulk my eaves! And at no charge. Unbelievable. From beginning to end: this was the best customer service experience.
If you have an issue with your roof, it would be in your best interest to contact Ben at Luc's Roofing. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks for your detailed description of the entire job--it definitely gives a feel for all that's entailed in hiring the right company. We're really glad that Ben and his crew provided such great service!

Some years ago, a neighbour recommended Luc's Roofing to me. They have been my 'go-to' roofers ever since. They have re-roofed a large detached heritage Victorian home and a large Georgian detached house in Cabbagetown, Downtown Toronto for me. In both cases, the work was excellent and the cleanup perfect. More recently they re-roofed a garage and shed.

The members of the company are professional, courteous and honest; and their work is of the highest standard. Their prices are fair and they are completely reliable. I would not hesitate to continue to use them and to refer them to other people.

Hi! Thanks for the wonderful review, we are extremely happy that we made YOU happy!

More about Luc's Roofing Ltd

Established in 1976, Luc's Roofing is a family owned roofing business that has been servicing the GTA for over 30 years. We offer shingle roofing and flat roofing services, plus low-slope, cedar and slate roofing. Our goal is to ensure each and every customer has the security of a job well done. That's why we stress superior products, superior workmanship and superior service. Our motto, "We've got your peace of mind covered," guides all our activities and we work hard to live up to it! Please visit our website at www.lucsroofing.com