1488 Lewisham Drive Mississauga ON L5J 3R4
Java Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Java Electric Ltd.

MrsHo from North York
MrsHo from North York

Re-wiring, repair and electric panel inspection

Antonio is a detailed, experienced and reliable technician. On the day of the quotation, I showed him several areas where we had no power. He immediately inspected the fusebox). He explained how a fuse might look operational but actually be faulty. It took him some time to remove the cover and test all the fuses. Eventually, he identified and corrected the problem. Suddenly, we had power in those rooms! And we hadn't even agreed to hire him yet! I had some "creative" lighting / electrical projects and Antonio completed them with much intelligence and patience. He and his assistant Miguel were polite, clean and efficient.

Hi Mrs Ho,
It was a pleasure to meet you, thank you so much for the business and for the great review.

C NC
C NC

removal of knob and tube and upgrading of electrical + pot lights through whole house

We purchased an old home with knob and tube wiring and needed up upgrade all of the electrical in the house in order to obtain home insurance. Another contractor recommended Yunior to us and we were incredibly impressed with him from the day we met him. He is a pleasure to work, extremely knowledgeable, honest and patient. As new home owners, we had no idea what to expect with respect to the scope of work and the price, but talked through our wish list with Yunior and heard his recommendations (all of which were extremely valuable). In addition to removing the knob and tube and upgrading the electrical to code, pot lights were installed through the whole house, ceiling fans, outdoor receptacles, front porch light, bathroom vanity lights, and a smart thermostat. Yunior was very knowledgeable when it came to the type of pot lights and spacing, and placement of receptacles and switches. The pot lights have completely transformed the look of the house. When he came across unexpected challenges (as there always are in old houses) he was quick to contact us to check in before proceeding with work around. He routinely checked in with us to provide updates and let us know where things were at. We were really impressed with how few holes he needed to make in the walls to complete the job. Yunior also came back a year later when we were having issues with our AC (that ended up not being an electrical issue). The whole project was a stress-free experience and we were so grateful to work with someone so honest - we would highly recommend Yunior for any electrical job.

Hi there, thank you so much for the great review, Yunior is an excellent electrician who takes a lot of pride in his work.

EC from Toronto
EC from Toronto

Great work, thorough job!

Arnoldo and his assistant, were so pleasant to work with. Our home's previous owners had some handyman specials which caused more work then anticipated. Arnoldo worked very hard in short time frame, eliminating problems left right and centre. Installed new lines in the kitchen as it was not to code, helped determine and remove hidden work in our ceiling from a previous electrician on a tight deadline while working around other contractors. Troubleshooted our houses handy specials in nearly every room. Explained and educated us along the way. Will hire again and recommend to others! THANK YOU!

Hi there, thank you for the great review, we are glad to hear that your experience with Arnoldo was good, he's a very reliable and experienced electrician.

Jandy in Old Toronto
Jandy in Old Toronto

Terrific

Joe was a nice guy who put in a lot of effort to make sure I was satisfied. I would definitely use this company again for any electrical needs, thanks so much

Hi Jandy
It was absolute pleasure working for you.
Thanks Joe

Mohammad in Toronto
Mohammad in Toronto

Removal/Installation of Vanity Light Fixtures

(416) 417-7054
1488 Lewisham Drive
Mississauga
L5J 3R4

Java Electric was very punctual in their response to my questions/concerns before the project started.
Antonia and his team arrived within the specified time period.
The area was prep accordingly before the work began.
Once completed, the area again was cleared of any debris.
The finish work was very professional.

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your quick review, also thank you for your help in letting and guiding us in your building.
Reviews help all of us, I also look at HomeStars when I need professional services.
I really appreciate you taking the time to write a great review for us.
Antonio Varela

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Knob & Tube removal

Yunior and his guys did an excellent job rewiring my house. From start to finish they made us feel very comfortable with their process, right from assessing the scope and price through to final inspection. The quality of workmanship was excellent. I was surprised at how little damage was needed to the walls to perform the knob & tube removal, and any holes that were opened, were patched up by Yunior at the end. Himself and team were very curtious and professional throughout. I would hire them again for any electrical work I have, and would recommend them to anyone.

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Very happy to hear that you experience with Yunior was a pleasant one.

Value for money in Mississauga
Value for money in Mississauga

Rewire house

Java electric rewired my neighbours house a few years ago and I was so impressed with the work that I had Antonio and his crew rewire my house, upgrade the panel and install several new outlets and ceiling fans. I was most impressed with his work and definitely would recommend Antonio to anyone who wants quality work at a reasonable price and would definitely use him for future electrical work.

I was most impressed in how he kept me in the loop, how small the holes were he made for fishing the electrical wires and how his wife Lopita repaired the holes so that all that I had to do was resand and paint the holes that they made. WOW!

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to write the great review for us, I really appreciate it.

David Carter
David Carter

New Mounting for Electrical Service

I had a major mold problem in my basement that had required I replace the drywall and framing along two walls. I was concerned that the mold had crept up behind the plywood mounting board for my electrical service and decided to call Java to see what they could do. I had used them once before and had been extremely pleased with the work of their electrician, Arnaldo. This time I got Antonio, the owner of the business and I couldn't have been more pleased with how he treated me.
First, the price was reasonable for a 3-4 hour job. Second he went out of his way to accommodate me time wise. I asked if he could come in on the weekend when I would be home and my tenants away. No problem. He arranged to come on the very next weekend, doing the work on the morning of Labour Day. Third he even brought his wife along to act as a helper. Fourth, he is just a really friendly nice guy.
Finally, he was really considerate when I had him make an unnecessary service call. You see, my furnace and water heater had stopped working a couple of days after Antonio had done his work and I naturally thought that a circuit had not been properly reconnected. I didn't realize at the time that my tenants had inadvertently turned off the switch for the furnace and water heater that was mounted in the ceiling of the nearby bathroom. Anyway Antonio came in the very next day after I called him, found nothing wrong with the circuits, and then suggested I look for some switch that controls the equipment. Oops, I'd forgotten about that. I asked how much I owed for the service call and he said nothing. I pressed him a little bit more (not too much) on paying him, but he was quite insistent that there was no charge.
I don't know how you could get better service out of a contractor than what Antonio gave me

Hi Mr Carter, thank you so much for the great review, it was a pleasure working for you.

Morrie H from Toronto
Morrie H from Toronto

Wiring of Outdoor lighting and power outlet

I wanted to get some outdoor lighting and an outdoor power outlet attached to a new shed that I had put up in my back yard. After a bit of a delay in connecting with Arnoldo, he came by to take a look at the work, made some very viable suggestions and provided a quote as promised. We agreed to a date and time for the work to be done. Arnoldo arrived as on time and worked diligently for the better part of the day to complete the work. Again, and very appropriately, he made some suggestions as to how the work might be able to be done more effectively and potentially at a slightly lower cost. We agreed on the approach and he delivered everything he promised. The job was completed to my full satisfaction as well as being on time and on budget. He left the area in which he worked, very neat and tidy. He was very cordial and a pleasure to work with.

Hi Morrie, glad you were satisfied with Arnoldo's work, thank you so much for the great review.

Mark in Mississauga
Mark in Mississauga

Dishwasher Electrical

Antonio and Lupita were very fast and professional and a pleasure to deal with. The did an excellent and clean job installing an electrical wire from the basement panel to the dishwasher in the kitchen. I would recommend them to anybody looking for an honest electrician.

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for the great review.
Wow , that was fast, you wrote it just after we left.
I really appreciate it, we wish you find the right contractors to continue with your projects.
All the best to you guys.
Lupita and Antonio

More about Java Electric Ltd.

Electrician

Java Electric ltd is a full service electrical outfit specializing in the design, installation, and service of electrical systems in both residential and commercial applications in the Greater Toronto Area. Our team is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. With over 9 years experience Java Electric has superior service and quality workmanship.