Java Electric Ltd.

1488 Lewisham Drive Mississauga ON L5J 3R4
Java Electric Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Java Electric Ltd.

Jacob from Mississauga
Jacob from Mississauga

Amazing Company, Wonderful Team

I feel so grateful to have met Tony, his wife and his son. This team is absolutely amazing at what they do and how they provide service to their customers. Tony is a man of principle, carries strong values and is passionate with the work he delivers. My plan was to get at least two quotes for this project and I had two appointments set up. Tony was the first appointment. After meeting Tony and getting a detailed quote and an in-depth explanation about the work being done I didn't even bother getting another quote from the other company. The confidence I felt in knowing I hired the right person for the job was strong. This guy cares about his work. Get a quote and see for yourself. Amazing family business, amazing work.

asim7
asim7

LED Potlights

Antonio was very responsive to messages. He came for an estimate and provided the exact estimate cost.
Next day he came to do the project. He was very friendly and professional. Very happy with the outcome.
I would recommend Antonio to anyone who is looking to get any electrical work done

My Home in Mississauga
My Home in Mississauga

Professional and Reliable !

I was selling my house and found out last minute that the light in my kitchen was no working properly, which was affecting the sale of the property. I was referred to Antonio and his lovely wife and with no hesitation and in little or no time Antonio was able to detect the that the wiring was not done properly; hence the reason for the problem. They analyzed the problem and promised to return in 48 hrs. , which they did and like magic the problem was fixed in addition to other minor fixes that I was not aware of and that would have delayed the sale. Because of their professionalism, promptness, and kindness my house was sold in less than 24rhs after the job was done! Thank you Antonio and Lupita....you were a God sent!

HomeownerTO in Toronto
HomeownerTO in Toronto

2nd project also a success

We had Antonio and his Wife back to add a subpanel, also rewire our basement and add pot lights.
We can't say how happy we are with the work by Java Electric. They will be hired for our next electrical reno project too.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Electrical Renovations

Arnoldo installed a new circuit into my electrical panel, and installed two new outlets. He was timely, professional, and friendly. His wife did the drywall repair and it was immaculately done. Ready to repaint in a matter of hours!

I would gladly recommend him to anybody in need of electrical work.

Kunal in Toronto
Kunal in Toronto

Pot lights in the Kitchen

We are very happy with Java Electric. Our electrician was Arnoldo. He did an excellent job installing pot lights in the kitchen and updating all the wall outlets and switches in the kitchen and living room. He also answered all our questions and explained how the wiring for the switches worked. He has great knowledge and was easy to communicate with. All the work was done promptly and he cleaned up afterwards and no mess was left. We highly recommend Arnoldo and Java electric.

Stephanie from Scarborough in Mississauga
Stephanie from Scarborough in Mississauga

House rewiring

Yunior had excellent ideas to improve the wiring, delivered quality work, and did more than he was asked to do. I wish all tradespeople had his strong desire to please the customer.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Knob & Tube Removal and Rewiring

Can't say enough about Yunior and his team at Java Electric Ltd. We needed knob & tube removal and rewiring in our older home, and the process and workmanship from start to finish was very professional with excellent attention to detail. Thank you.

Taryn in Toronto
Taryn in Toronto

Amazing!

Would highly recommend this company! We had to get our new home completely upgraded, Java Electric always showed up on time, was clean, courteous, took the time to explain their approach in detail, shared advice, and worked so hard to get the job done. We are lucky to have found them. Thank you!

Dianne from Mississauga
Dianne from Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

We are very happy with the workmanship of this company. Arnoldo is a great electrician. The work was done very professionally, on time and they left the house impecable. We would gladly recommend him and anything we’ll do from now on will be with him.

More about Java Electric Ltd.

Electrician

Java Electric ltd is a full service electrical outfit specializing in the design, installation, and service of electrical systems in both residential and commercial applications in the Greater Toronto Area. Our team is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. With over 9 years experience Java Electric has superior service and quality workmanship.