Java Electric Ltd.

1488 Lewisham Drive Mississauga ON L5J 3R4
Java Electric Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Java Electric Ltd.

David Carter
David Carter

New Mounting for Electrical Service

I had a major mold problem in my basement that had required I replace the drywall and framing along two walls. I was concerned that the mold had crept up behind the plywood mounting board for my electrical service and decided to call Java to see what they could do. I had used them once before and had been extremely pleased with the work of their electrician, Arnaldo. This time I got Antonio, the owner of the business and I couldn't have been more pleased with how he treated me.
First, the price was reasonable for a 3-4 hour job. Second he went out of his way to accommodate me time wise. I asked if he could come in on the weekend when I would be home and my tenants away. No problem. He arranged to come on the very next weekend, doing the work on the morning of Labour Day. Third he even brought his wife along to act as a helper. Fourth, he is just a really friendly nice guy.
Finally, he was really considerate when I had him make an unnecessary service call. You see, my furnace and water heater had stopped working a couple of days after Antonio had done his work and I naturally thought that a circuit had not been properly reconnected. I didn't realize at the time that my tenants had inadvertently turned off the switch for the furnace and water heater that was mounted in the ceiling of the nearby bathroom. Anyway Antonio came in the very next day after I called him, found nothing wrong with the circuits, and then suggested I look for some switch that controls the equipment. Oops, I'd forgotten about that. I asked how much I owed for the service call and he said nothing. I pressed him a little bit more (not too much) on paying him, but he was quite insistent that there was no charge.
I don't know how you could get better service out of a contractor than what Antonio gave me

Hi Mr Carter, thank you so much for the great review, it was a pleasure working for you.

Morrie H from Toronto
Morrie H from Toronto

Wiring of Outdoor lighting and power outlet

I wanted to get some outdoor lighting and an outdoor power outlet attached to a new shed that I had put up in my back yard. After a bit of a delay in connecting with Arnoldo, he came by to take a look at the work, made some very viable suggestions and provided a quote as promised. We agreed to a date and time for the work to be done. Arnoldo arrived as on time and worked diligently for the better part of the day to complete the work. Again, and very appropriately, he made some suggestions as to how the work might be able to be done more effectively and potentially at a slightly lower cost. We agreed on the approach and he delivered everything he promised. The job was completed to my full satisfaction as well as being on time and on budget. He left the area in which he worked, very neat and tidy. He was very cordial and a pleasure to work with.

Hi Morrie, glad you were satisfied with Arnoldo's work, thank you so much for the great review.

Mark in Mississauga
Mark in Mississauga

Dishwasher Electrical

Antonio and Lupita were very fast and professional and a pleasure to deal with. The did an excellent and clean job installing an electrical wire from the basement panel to the dishwasher in the kitchen. I would recommend them to anybody looking for an honest electrician.

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for the great review.
Wow , that was fast, you wrote it just after we left.
I really appreciate it, we wish you find the right contractors to continue with your projects.
All the best to you guys.
Lupita and Antonio

A&D in Whitby
A&D in Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Installation of recessed lighting, exchanging switches, etc.

I can't recommend Antonio and his company enough. He is the best electrician we have ever dealt with. He is quick to respond to a call, arrives at the promised time, works so diligently all day and has the most pleasant demeanor. His wife is lovely and they are such down to earth people who care about their clients and their reputation. No surprises with his quotes, always offering solutions and recommendations for any issue you may have. I had the ugliest wires stretching down my brick wall for my pergola and he cleaned it all out, raised the box, fixed a light, swapped several of our light switches and outlets, installed several pot lights and I will be having him back to clean up my under-mount lighting in my kitchen. Thank you Antonio for a pleasant experience!

Hi there, thank you for the great review. Glad I was able to satisfy you with the job done.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Thank you, Antonio!

I had to deal with an extremely difficult electrical problem caused by an incompetent HVACF repairman. Antonio came in, assessed the problem, arrived on time and worked diligently throughout the day to solve the problem. He was very thoughtful all along the way, explaining the possible solutions to me, and took extra care to make sure my house was just as clean as it was when he arrived. I am so happy I found Antonio as the previous quotes I had obtained for the job left me feeling like the other electricians did not really know how to deal with the problem. Antonio and his wife did a top-tier job and I will certainly be using him again for any electrical work I have and would recommend him to anyone I know. And on top of it all, they are super nice people! Thanks Antonio!

Hi Michael, thank you so much for the great review, happy you were satisfied with the job done.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

New junction box and dimmer switch

I provided a photo with my service request. Antonio called to ask some follow-up questions to ensure he had all the details for his quote, which he provided 30 minutes after our call. He installed a ceiling junction box
and dimmer switch and hung my new light fixture. Antonio does great work, cleans up after he's done - he is a total pro. His invoice matched his quote to the penny, no surprises. And it was a pleasure having Antonio and Lupita in my home, they are lovely people. I have already recommended Antonio to a friend currently looking for an electrician.

Breaker Repair & other Repairs

Thank you to Antonio for his prompt service. Antonio responded very quickly to my email and was able to come the next day to fix our electrical problem. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly and fixed the issue with the breaker and also repaired a few light switches and outlets for us. He was so pleasant to deal with and definitely knows his trade well. I would highly recommend Antonio and Java Electric. Great service!

Michael Key in Toronto
Michael Key in Toronto

Fast, efficient and generous.

I emailed Java on Friday and Antonio called Saturday morning. I had attempted to change an outlet on my own and bungled it all up. He agrees to come ASAP and shows up at my place an hour later. He fixed my issue in 15 minutes without turning off the power and talked me through it the whole way. After he was done he asked if I have any other issues. Of course I live in a century home! He diagnoses and fixes a dead exterior outlet I’ve had for years and checks the 240 volt in my basement I want to use for a new washer dryer. All good. Solved three issues in a single call under a decent flat rate and took time out of his Saturday to do it. I couldn’t have been happier with his service. Will use again.

Bill H. in North York
Bill H. in North York

Excellent, rapid service.

I emailed Java on Friday. Arnoldo called on Saturday and made an appointment for Sunday at 1. He showed up promptly, explained all charges clearly, and finished in the time he said. I had some small miscellaneous electrical issues that needed fixing, and he did them all. He and his wife were courteous and very pleasant to deal with. They worked quickly and efficiently. They are my go to source for any new electrical work

Lennox in Toronto
Lennox in Toronto

Garage - Electrical outlet

I needed an electrical outlet installed in my garage. Antonio showed up on a Saturday morning right on time. He assessed the work to be done in the first 5min, gathered all his tools and got to work right away.
Even though the work to be done was fairly simple, he made sure the job done was to code and done neatly.
As a person, Antonio was very social and pleasant to talk to on just about any topic. I was so pleased with his work that i ended up asking him questions about other projects i'd like to do in the future. He didn't hesitate giving me recommendations on how it could be accomplished. I'll be calling him back in the future.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure meeting you and the 2 little ones.

Thanks,
Antonio.

More about Java Electric Ltd.

Electrician

Java Electric ltd is a full service electrical outfit specializing in the design, installation, and service of electrical systems in both residential and commercial applications in the Greater Toronto Area. Our team is prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. With over 9 years experience Java Electric has superior service and quality workmanship.