Java Electric Ltd.

Electricians
1488 Lewisham Drive Mississauga ON L5J 3R4
HomeStars  >  Lighting in Toronto  >  Java Electric Ltd.  >  Install a new pot light, a new island light, replace 4 outdoor fixtures, repair a non-working socket
G. M.
G. M.

Java Electric Ltd.
(416) 417-7054
1488 Lewisham Drive
Mississauga
L5J 3R4

Manuel and Alexis were great! Once the appointment was confirmed, they arrived on time and continued to work until all was done. Because they had to have new wiring etc., for the installation of the pot light and island light, I was expecting to have a ceiling full of holes. Instead, they cut an approximate 5" X 6" hole which they patched and repaired. In fact, there was hardly any mess at all as they lay drop clothes and made sure to vacuum and clean up before leaving.

Manuel and Alexis were friendly, and polite, and we were even treated to Alexis' awesome piano playing, a great bonus! I have already told family and friends about my experience with Java, Manuel and Alexis; I will not hesitate to used them again when I'm in need of further electrical work.

Thank you once again!