Durham Doors

Melp in Whitby
Melp in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage door install

Great customer service from the start. The install was quick and professionally done. The installer was informative and courteous. Schedualing installation was a challenge but at no fault of the companys, old man winter wasnt nice!! Kudos to Jason and Jay. Keep up the good work guys!

Jason in Ajax
Jason in Ajax
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Garage Door Torsion Spring Repair

The torsion spring on one of my garage doors broke. Called Jason @ Durham Doors this morning to schedule the repair, Lucas showed up at 4pm today and did a great job replacing the torsion spring. Would highly recommend Durham Doors.

James
James
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage door repair

I just moved into a new house and my garage door wouldn't open. The Durham Doors guy came out and fixed it quickly for just the service fee. Then he replaced the manual lock so I could have a new with with a key. All in all great service, very speedy, professional and at a good price.

Thanks James. Happy to help!

Mr. P.
Mr. P.

Garage Door Replacement

They were professional, they installed the door quickly, and it looks great I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

Garage Door

These guys took my deposit, made an appointment and did not show. Tried calling the numbers listed on the contract and they are out of service. They took my money and know are ignoring me. Don't get yourself caught up being out money because of a company that should not be in business.

It was explained that we would arrive sometime between 9am and 10am, which we did.
We have combined multiple phone lines into one, your sales representative also wrote his cell phone number at the top of your contract so you could contact him directly.
We apologized that morning and are apologizing again for this confusion.
The door you ordered, for which your deposit was paid, was professionally installed on the scheduled date for the agreed upon price.

We thank you for your business.

Sincerely,
Durham Doors

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Newcastle, ON

Garage door

Would highly recommend. I've have used Durham Doors for garage door opener installation two times, weather stripping, and preventive maintenance and each time the service is professional and priced competitively. Jason and staff are always a pleasure to deal with and very accommodating to their customers schedules and needs. Would definitely use again!

Thank you Chris. I am glad that we have been able to help you out.

Stacey
Stacey
1 review Oshawa, ON

Garage door replacement

They were amazing to deal with from start to finish. I would highly recommend this company.

None g.
None g.

Garage door repair.

Replaced cable and a track & aligned door.
Work done in agreed timeline and on budget.

Glad we were able to help!!

MichelleC
MichelleC
1 review Courtice, ON

Garage Doors, Opener, Keypad, Facia trim

Jason was awesome! From the initial quotation he was thorough, and he informed me when the doors would be ready. Jason helped me pick the right doors, windows, trim and opener/accessories. In the end the workmanship was second to none. He was more cost effective than other quotes I had received My garage is now bright with the large windows. He took the old stuff away and left everything clean and ready to drive in. Thanks Jason and Durham Doors!

Thank you for the review Michelle. I am glad to hear you are happy with the doors!

Wendy in Pickering
Wendy in Pickering
9 reviews Pickering, ON

New garage door

I had the old original garage door replaced on my home and it made a world of difference. The new door is so clean, quiet, and well insulated. Durham Doors delivered and installed on time and without any surprises. I'm very happy with the product and the work. Adding frosted windows to the door is an upgrade I'm very glad I did, it adds so much natural light to the garage inside.

More about Durham Doors

Durham Doors is an established and reputable company offering a wide variety of overhead garage door options for the home owner throughout Durham Region.

We value honesty, moral business practices and future growth founded on customer satisfaction.