Canisbay Electrical Systems Inc

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Mississauga  >  Canisbay Electrical Systems Inc

Reviews for Canisbay Electrical Systems Inc

Hasan in Brampton
Hasan in Brampton

Complete electrical work for a new custom house

I was building a custom house in Brampton, and hired Canisbay Electrical to do my electrical work. They were very professional from the beginning right through to the end. As this was my first time building a house, they offered lots of advice and made it very simple for me. They ensured that everything was functional and arranged all the inspections with the ESA for me. Canisbay did the entire electrical project for the 4500 sq. ft house, including all interior work and the exterior work, including potlights. They have proven to be very reliable, flexible, professional and show pride in their work. They have exceeded my expectations many times throughout the project and I would recommend Canisbay to anyone!

Double-D Designs
Double-D Designs

replacement of existing residential fuse panel to new circuit breaker panel

Purchased my home 10 years ago, built in early 70's. Home had original fuse panel with aluminum wiring throughout. Contractor came in, removed old fuse panel, installed new circuit breaker board and reconnected all services in a very neat and concise package. Contractor called for and scheduled all required inspections and was complete in the time and budget that was originally quoted. Very professional service from initial contact right through issuance of all final documents. HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!! Thanks Joseph of Canisbay Electrical Systems Inc. !!!

More about Canisbay Electrical Systems Inc

We are an ESA registered electrical contractor that specializes in all types of electrical work. We have many year of experience in all sectors of our trade. We are more than happy to assist our clients with there power and lighting design, as well as offer excellent service and workmanship. ...