Dave Marcotte Foundations

5498 West River Dr Ottawa ON K4M 1G8
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Ottawa  >  Dave Marcotte Foundations

Reviews for Dave Marcotte Foundations

1 review Ottawa, ON

water infiltration in basement due to too much rain

Dave knew exactly why water had infiltrated the basement and he explained it in a way that I understood. He explained how he would do the work and why. He also offered advice on insulation and framing. His crew was very professional and left nothing behind for us to clean.

I definitely recommend that you invite him to help you with your foundation woes.

Thanks Diane hope the Reno goes well

Steve in Ottawa
Steve in Ottawa

Foundation crack sealing

Shane from Dave Marcotte Foundations sealed a large crack in our foundation wall. Work was done on schedule and on budget, and they left our house as clean as when they arrived. Would highly recommend them for foundation repairs.

Thanks for taking the time!

Sump pit and pump

My wife and I bought a century-old home near downtown last summer. We'd wanted to hold off on any work in the basement until a substantive reno in a few years, but the record rainfall in October dashed those hopes. Dave had done some major work for a friend of ours, who gave him a glowing recommendation. He and his crew didn't disappoint, digging us a sump pit and installing a pump in short order, and leaving the job site spotless. We won't hesitate to call on him again.

Thank you !

Nariman in Ottawa
Nariman in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Professional and honest

We had few hairline cracks in our basement foundation recommended to be fixed by our professional engineer inspector , after asking few companies to provide us with estimate, Dave Marcotte Foundations provided us with the proposal and solution very close to what professional engineer report recommended.
Despite their very busy schedule (was told they are fully booked and not accepting new clients) , Dave sent Shane to evaluate our case and gave us the piece of mind by explaining us the procedure and steps they use.
Latter we called them to try to book them for the next year and we were told they have some opening that they can fit us in.
Shane and his colleagues were on time and did a very clean and thorough job.
They are so many companies out door trying to take your money by providing the wrong information about your problem...always check with the professional engineers and hire and the right people. We had such a good experience with Dave.

Thanks for taking the time

Basement Crack Repair

We had a small crack in our basement wall. After looking at photos of the damaged area, Dave Marcotte Foundations recommended internal crack repair. The work was done promptly and efficiently. Dave discussed the pros and cons of this approach versus others, made a recommendation, then allowed us to make the final decision, which is what we wanted. Overall very professional, I have no hesitation recommending them to others.

Thanks Brian

Lynda T. in Ottawa
Lynda T. in Ottawa

Foundation crack repair

We returned from vacation to find water in the basement. Having had great work done previously by Home Star companies, I turned there first and found Dave Marcotte Foundations. I called , only to find out, they were totally booked for several months but Dave offered to have one of his staff come by that very day to see if it was a small job he could help us with. Sure enough, he not only came by but fixed the crack while here. I so appreciated the help especially when he was so busy. You don’t forget companies like that and I have recommended his company many times since. Sincere, helpful and professional. Great job. thank you.

Thanks Lynda. Glad we could help

Heather in Ottawa
Heather in Ottawa

Window Well Repair and Basement Window Installation

Dave's company had excellent BBB reviews and after the work, I understood why. He was reliable, honest and answered all of my questions. My time-sensitive order was done on time.

Thanks Heather glad we could get there fast

Gayle in Ottawa
Gayle in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Waterproofing foundation and reinforcing one wall

I was very happy with the service provided by Dave and his crew. Dave was very approachable and explained every question I asked. They were very protective of our property and left things in good order.

I would not hesitate to recommend him, and would use his services if needed in the future.

Thanks for taking the time Gayle

Joe in Ottawa
Joe in Ottawa

Foundation repair

We had a flood in our basement in April 2017. We had issues with foundation so we had a few estimates from different companies. Our choice was Dave Marcotte. We can say that Dave and his team did a fantastic job in repairing our foundation. His crew came in and the job was done within 5 days. Very professional crew, always on time and they cleaned up very good after all that digging around.
Good job Dave and keep the good work.

Joe & Sylvie

Thanks Joe and Sylvie!

CatherineJ in Ottawa
CatherineJ in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

foundation repair and waterproofing

After obtaining 3 vastly different proposals to repair my 90-year-old leaking and crumbling foundation, I had an independent structural engineer assess the foundation. Dave Marcotte’s proposal most closely matched the structural engineer’s recommendations. In addition, 6 friends and acquaintances recommended his work. The crumbling foundation was sprayed with shotcrete, excavated and waterproofed on the outside. The work was done for 1/3 of the price, in less time, and with less disturbance, than another proposal to completely remove and replace my foundation.

Thanks Cathrine. See you in the spring to fit the parging.

More about Dave Marcotte Foundations

Foundation repair and waterproofing specialists. If your basement is wet. If you have cracks in your foundation or structural issues. Call us or visit www. dmfoundations. ca At Dave Marcotte Foundations we can provide you with valuable information regarding our foundation repair services. Our emphasis is on services and repair techniques for foundations.