Ultra-Loc Interlocking & Concrete

Interlocking Stone
7305 Woodbine Avenue #189 Markham ON L3R 3V7
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Thornhill  >  Ultra-Loc Interlocking & Concrete

Reviews for Ultra-Loc Interlocking & Concrete

Paul-Brampton
Paul-Brampton

Interlocking

They did interlocking in my driveway,sidewalk and patio. they rushed the job to finish in 2 days. They did not do whatever was written in contract. They did not glue retaining walls properly and wall bricks are falling now. they did not compress driveway enough and it is sinking now. I have called Sean(Owner) so many times to fix these problems. but he is making excuses and did not show up to do repairs.He gave me two year warranty, but now just playing games, do not pick-up phones.I have very bad experience with this contractor and would not recommend any body to hire him.

thejerry
thejerry

INTRELOCK

HI GOT MY BACKYARD INTERLOCKING DONE FROM THEM THEIR JOB IS OK NOT GOOD AT ALL.THEY HAVN'T FINISH MY JOB YET AND TOOK ALL THE MONEY AND WHENEVER I CALL SEAN (OWNER)HE ALWAYS SAY I AM BUSY I WILL COME FINISH THE JOB WHEN I GET THE TIME OR WHAT IS THE RUSH MAN AND NOW I AM VERY UNHAPPY AND A I AM GETTING VERY UPSET WITH THEM THEY DID NOT PICK UP THE GARBAGE I HAD TO THROW IT MY OWN AND THE ONE STEP IS MISSING STILL NO ANSWER SO I WILL NEVER ADVISE ANYBODY TO HIRE THEM AT ALL AND THE ARE FROM USA THEY DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE.

Igor
Igor
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking Driveway

Ultra-Loc came in and did the whole job in one day which included driveway and two paths around the house. They have a lot of resources to perform the job fast however they lack a sense of professionalism and respect for their work.

Here are some things they could have done better:
- No edges were completed, to keep the interlocking together as a result everything started to float and required rework on my part in the spring around the whole work completed
- the stone saw was overused to cover every single edge which could have been avoided with slight planning
- although gravel was placed for foundation, no sand was placed under the stones which resulted in a cracked stones
- improper steps design and lack of drainage consideration, as a result of the rain this year the gravel below the stones got washed out and created sink holes on the driveway