JB Landscaping & Interlock Inc.

11 Honeywood Road ON M5R2E2
Landscape Contractors & Designers
JB Landscaping & Interlock Inc.

Reviews for JB Landscaping & Interlock Inc.

Rebecca in Old Toronto
Rebecca in Old Toronto

Backyard Reno

They did a beautiful job paving a walkway and portion of our patio, plus leveling and sodding our yard. I found the price very reasonable. The water drainage was great and puddles and big ice patches didn’t form on the walkway (where they did before). There was a delay in the project starting due to weather and we retained them during the busy season! They were nice and courteous, worked very hard to complete the job quickly. We have since moved and will be contacting them to do a full patio at our new house. I would recommend them!

HI Rebeca, Thank you very much for that nice words our company is serving our customers in whatever is most possible. Have a great Summer.

amytruong in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
amytruong in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

A company that does not care after they collect your money

I had Javier and his crew install interlocking in the front and back of my house last year. I would say that overall I am satisfied with the workmanship, but I had some questions after the work had been completed and paid for. I emailed Deborah 3 times a month after the work was complete. These emails went out on June and July 2016 and still have not received a response. My questions were simple and I was not placing blame on their workmanship so a quick response would be reasonable to expect.
My last email was about the dark grey concrete steps that were installed (just over a year ago now) where there was damage to. It looks like the paint or whatever coats the steps chip off over time so I wanted to know what product(s) I could use to fill it. I also attached pictures for reference. It would be nice to have received a reply.
The company was fast when they wanted my money, but zero customer service skills once they collect and as a result I would not recommend them to friends and family.

we present our apologies for any inconvenience that is presented to you would be grateful that you have a little patience since this year the weather did not help us, in reference to your stairs, the problem comes from the factory, we will try solve it. thank you for your patience.our company always takes the time to maintain a good relationship with our clients. I have book Javier to visits you and resolves any misconceptions and misunderstandings. Thank you!
Jb Landscaping & Interlock Inc.

StephC in Thornhill
StephC in Thornhill

Landscaping, Fencing, Interlocking Brick, Patio

We had a project that included removal of trees, installation of fencing, landscaping (grass sod and shrubs and sandbox play area), interlocking brick patio (back yard), interlocking brick walkway in the front, flagstone walkway on the side, replacement of old steps to front door, asphalt paving of driveway.

JB Landscaping was great to work with. Elizabeth (the Office Manager) was very responsive to all requests for quotes and project communications. Javier and his workers were responsive to all questions I asked and they worked extremely hard and with great conscientiousness to quality. If you have a question about anything Javier is ready to answer it.

After the project started I had a couple extra requests which increased the scope of the project but Javier was very happy to talk about those extras and provide estimates on the spot, which allowed me to give him the go-ahead to add those to the Statement of Work.

Javier also made recommendations as the project progressed and those suggestions added that little extra quality that added nicely to the overall results.

Our goal was to transform our property and make it comfortable to use and nice to look at. We've been told by our neighbors that we now have the nicest property in the neighborhood (out of about 200 homes). Neighbors have asked to see the work that JB landscaping did. We've had many compliments. Our lawn looks so good one neighbor bent down to touch it because he thought the grass might be fake. :) One of our neighbors mentioned to me that when she drives by our property on the way to work it makes her smile. And at least a couple neighbors noticed how hard Javier and his team work.

JB Landscaping's price was competitive and they do all the work themselves (so they are invested personally in the quality and end result). Although they don't do outdoor stair railings they found a contractor that was able to provide a nice product at a reasonable price and they handled that relationship as well. And the project was completed in a good/reasonable amount of time.

JB Landscaping was a dream to work with. I'll be providing some "before and after" pictures to Elizabeth in the next couple weeks so they can put those on their website.

Thanks Javier and Elizabeth! You have an amazing team.

it is a pleasure to work for you and to make sure your dreams come true, for us it is the beginning of a relationship and to introduce a new family to JB Landscaping & Interlock Inc. Thank your nice complements this is how our company grows by word of mouth.
Thank you Again!
From all of us.

Retaining wall

JB Landscaping did an excellent job replacing a retaining wall for us. They were also extremely responsive and accommodating to changes along the way, and the project was completed ahead of schedule. All those on the team working on the project were professional and friendly, and they left the job site clean. Would definitely use them again!

Monem in Mississauga
Monem in Mississauga

Steps & interlock

JB landscaping is a reliable excellent company to be trusted for any outside work. Did an excellent job for us. They finished in time and were generously advising us on material & colors

Thank you Monem!

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

backyard

Javier did our backyard and he and his crew did an amazing job! We recommend him highly. He did the interlocking bricks, stones, layed new sod etc and it looked like a totally different yard in only a few days. It was a pleasure to work with a company that we had zero problems with from beginning to end! And we got very good pricing compared to other companies and the results are professional and beautiful.

alvise from Aurora
alvise from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

granite steps

Placed big granite steps in front yard. these steps are big and extremely heavy. They got proper equipment to handle the job right and it turn out beautifully. Definitely will recommend.

Claudia from Toronto
Claudia from Toronto

Front steps and front patio

Extremely happy with results. Javier the owner, and his team did an amazing job of executing my vision and were so accommodating with any minor requests or changes along the way. Very professional workmanship, they kept the area clean, and kept to their schedule and finished on time within a week. The payment structure was absolutely fair.

I would highly recommend this company and will be calling them back next year to complete other projects.

Elinor from Toronto
Elinor from Toronto

Backyard interlock patio

We decided to hire Javier to install our backyard interlock patio after reading the positive reviews on Homestars. He came to our house to give us an estimate, which was competitive, and which we received in writing shortly after. It was an extremely difficult job as our home is a townhouse with no access except over a rear fence and the pavers are very large and heavy. Elizabeth answered any questions by phone or e-mail promptly and patiently. Even though we booked the job a couple of months in advance, as they were very busy, the work was started on the date originally specified and was finished before the estimated timeline. Our patio turned out beautiful and we have received many compliments on it. The quality of the workmanship was excellent and we would not hesitate to recommend J.B. Landscaping and Interlock to anyone.

Jonathan from Toronto
Jonathan from Toronto

Interlocking stone

Very satisfied with the service and the project results. Debora was helpful always answering any questions I had and Javier and his crew were quick and professional.

The prices were competitive and most importantly the results were fantastic.

I would be very comfortable recommending JB to my friends/family based on my experiences.

More about JB Landscaping & Interlock Inc.

Established in 2004, JB Landscaping & Interlock Inc. has been serving satisfied clients within Toronto and the GTA. The team at JB Landscaping & Interlock Inc. brings over 40 years of landscaping and property maintenance experience for our clients.

We provide innovative landscaping & interlocking solutions in a personal, cost effective and timely manner. We have strong relationships with our suppliers and are committed to quality work.

JB Landscaping & Interlock Inc. is committed to providing complete landscaping solutions from gardening to interlocking. We design, build and supervise projects from conception to completion. We ensure that projects are timely and efficient.