Drain Services
Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

Reviews for Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

9.7 10 (1984 reviews)

Skip
Skip

Repair and replace connecting pipe and taps to washing machine.

Got a new washing machine, and upon partial installation found that old piping and taps were shot. Michael came promptly, did a fine and efficient fix, dropped by the next day to add on the chrome covers.

Dear Skip, Thank you for sharing your review here and 10 Stars too!
I always enjoy working for you.My team and I always feel welcome in your home.Thats a big plus for us.
Thank you Again and Best Wishes for the Holidays and a New year.
Michael Yuffa and Team
WaterWorksCanada.com

Rose in the Beach
Rose in the Beach

Water backup

Michael Yuffa, came out Monday, following a call of an odd smell coming from the laundry tub drain Friday afternoon. By Sunday evening, water showed up on the floor of the basement, in the utility room. Fortunately Michael explored inside and outside the house to open the pipe again, and all was well. He has been my plumber of choice for a couple of years now, and I feel confident of his knowledge, ability, efficiency, and courtesy.

Hi Rose, thank you for the great review and your continued loyalty. It's always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team

Michael
Michael

Leaky Shower Valve Repair

647-360-6200
1212 The Queensway Ave
Toronto
M8Z 1R8

Hi, our shower valve was suddenly very leaky and we called Mike at WaterWorks to have a look. He was able to swap out the Moen shower valve cartridge with a bit of effort - it's close to 10 years old so it was pretty stuck.
The shower worked fine the next day, but soon started to leak again. We called WaterWorks and Mike came back the next day and found that the valve cartridge was full of gunk from our water heater. Mike explained that our 10 year old water heater should be replaced. And Mike replaced the valve cartridge again to get our shower working.
Thanks Mike - works like a charm now.

Debbie
Debbie

Kitchen tap needed replacing as well as wood underneath

Did a great and thorough job. Very reliable and pleasant to work with. Easy and quick to schedule the appointment.
Thanks!

Hi Debbie, thank you for the great review. It's always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Samuel and The Waterworks Team.

UofT
UofT

UofT Fraternity

Michael saved the day when one of our 100 year old radiators burst in the middle of the coldest days of the winter. When no other company was willing to tackle the job, Michael came and had it fixed (capped off the rad) in only a few hours.

Excellent work as always

Dear UofT Fraternity,
first off a big Thank You for sharing your feedback , compliments and secondly your ongoing loyalty to our families. Our love goes into each job we do.Plumbing is only secondary to client support.
Wishing you much success.
The Water Works families.

Anna & Mike in Etobicoke
Anna & Mike in Etobicoke

Noisy pipes after hot water heater installation

647-360-6200
1212 The Queensway Ave
Toronto
M8Z 1R8

As soon as we changed our hot water tank every time a toilet was flushed, a tap was open there were very loud noises coming from the piping. Various people from the tank rental company including a plumber told us there was nothing that can be done, we needed to live with it or start tearing down walls to get to the pipes. I was not satisfied with their response and looked for a master plumber to assess the situation. Michael came to our home and within minutes was able to establish what the problem was and fixed it without tearing down walls. Thank you so much for your expertise. I will be sure to call again for any plumbing needs.

Hi Anna and Mike, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to fix the problem for you. We look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Reviewer from Pickering
Reviewer from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Almost triple the price - Service Call Charge Refunded

After this review the company called and refunded me the $49 + tax because I was not happy with their services. I think that this was fair and commendable.

I needed someone fast, the water pipe froze and burst in the basement.
Was quoted $1300 + tax after they came and took a look. I thought no way should this cost this much. I called the second company that called from HomeStars. He said $400.00 maximum. Mike said he couldn’t do the job for anywhere near this price. So I paid them the $49 charge to come. In the end, the other company did do the work for $400 plus another $100 for doing something else for me. Be careful. Don’t hire a plumber for more than the cost of a lawyer.

Dear Sir
You mentioned that you used a new service provider. I do know that he does Not have the experience,service history, qualifications etc. I also know that you would of recieved much more value with us and shared with you how to prevent future freeze ups and how to save money with your home ownership. Water Works has a background of 40 years experience with many earned awards and a great many repeat clients to attest.
Also our pricing is very similar to many other quality service companies. You can always buy cheapest things if you like.That level of service is not what we represent.
We stand for much more than that.Thank you for review.
Michael Yuffa
WaterWorksCanada.com

Sunny
Sunny

Repair of leaking copper pipe

A copper pipe in the furnace room sprung a leak spewing water as the pipe was pressurized.
Upon discovery, I called Water Works and Natasha was very helpful. They dispatched a plumber right away and they arrived early with updates along the way. The leak was fixed quickly and professionally.

Hi Sunny, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to get the repairs done. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Michael, Natasha and The Waterworks Team.

alain
alain

Faucet repair

My Kohler articulated faucet broke at a join so called Water Works. They came by quickly to take a look, and when they got the parts in, came by and fixed it. In watching them there was no way I could've done it, but they did it in 20 minutes and it's good as new. Fast, efficient, if I need someone I'll be calling Water Works again.

Hi Alain, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

DW
DW

Kitchen sink backup when washing machine drains + Trap replacement

I called waterworks to look at a problem in my downtown apartment where my kitchen sink filled when the washing machine drained (plus associated leaks). Michael and Sam came, were very courteous and knowledgeable, and tried to save me money where possible.

On top of snaking the blockage that caused the backup, I ended up getting a trap replaced as well since it was falling apart and very brittle which Michael spotted right away and warned me about.

I was very happy that the quote and work could be done on the same day! Other plumbers I had initially called at the advice of my condo either didn't respond or ghosted after the initial visit which stumped them.

Natasha, who received my initial phone call was very kind and responsive as well. She called to confirm the date and also followed up to let me know when Michael was on his way.

Great work and pleasant team.
Thanks a bunch!
- D

Hi DW, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to get the repairs done for you. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael, Natasha, Sam and The Waterworks Team.

More about Water Works Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes get the job done right in the most cost effective way possible. We live in your neighborhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before.We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
dripping faucets
leaky faucets & pipes
hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
blocked toilets
drain & sewage rootering
radiator repairs
flood damage
flood prevention

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.