Drain Com

Reviews for Drain Com

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Plumbing

Valentyn arrived almost immediately when we called with an emergency. His work was efficient and the work quality was excellent! He had all of the parts in hand to replace some old fixtures, and was able to make repairs. Valentyn left the worksite neat and tidy when the work was completed. I would strongly recommend Valentyn and Draincom for anyone with plumbing or drainage concerns.

John W. Leaside

Thank you John for your review! It's rewarding to us knowing that our customers are completely satisifed with the work that was done.

DrainCom

Marta
Marta

Exterior Waterproofing

Had exterior waterproofing done on my detached home, both sides of the house, the week of July 16-19, 2019 . Alex estimated our job and he was very thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. We chose DrianCom based on positive reviews, thorough assessment of our job, and best quote (obtained 3 quotes in total). It took 4 days to complete our job. The crew of 3 worked very hard and long hours. The crew was very polite, professional, and cleaned-up nicely at the end of each work day. We highly recommend DrainCom. We had a very positive experience. If you choose DrainCom, please treat the crew well, especially if they are working outside and in hot weather - offer drinks, buy snacks/food (i.e., Tim Horton's, Pizza), and offer them to use the washroom. Thank you DrainCom for your excellent customer service.

Marta & Robbie

Hello Marta and Robbie! Thank You so much for taking time and sharing your positive experience. We are so glad you were happy with our service! Thank You for choosing DrainCom and have a great weekend!!!

DrainCom Team

Ed in York
Ed in York

WATERPROOFING

I was impressed!!! In short period of time, price twice as less as any other companies offered.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME - ACCURATE see photo ( they put tarp on my driveway before start digging, and removed after, so driveway was as clean as before) AND PUNCTUAL ( promised to start at 8:30am so by that time they started, promised 1 day -DONE in 1 day).
RECOMMEND to everyone! QUICK, EFFICIENT, ACCURATE, GOOD PRICE!
P.S. Anyone , please E-mail me for more info

Thank you for the great review and recommendation Ed!
It was a pleasure working with you
Santina

Vlad K
Vlad K

Fixing leaking pipe in the laundry room

I had water overflowing from one of the open pipes in my laundry room so I called Draincom to take care of it which they did this week. I was told they would have to remove the tiles, dig a hole to find the pipes and fix whatever they find. Since they didn't know what's going on below the tiles/floor and how deep they would have to dig into it, they said it would take all day to complete and gave me an estimate of just over $2000.

When they removed the tiles, they discovered an existing pipe. The area around the pipe they found was about 1 by 4 feet and only half a foot deep. The pipe was clogged so they decided to replace it and fix up the connections. This was much easier than they and I anticipated and the job took only half a day to complete (they started at 9am and left at 1.30pm.

The 2 guys who performed the work were very polite and did an excelent job.

There was a disagreement regarding the pricing since the entire process took much less time than anticipated but the company was able to work it out with me.

Thank You Vlad For Your Review!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Absolutely GO TO Plumbers

Will is one of the most reliable plumbers I have ever used. I now exclusively use Draincom. Will only recently replaced my under sink plumbing but I decided to replace counters and my sink to single bowl and he had to essentially use the parts for the double-bowl to reconfigure everything. I am very distraught by the Homestars warning. Ignore it. It is not my experience and it appears to me it is not indicative of what actual clients would have to say. Draincom stands behind their work. If they need to come back they do.

Thank You for your kind words!
Draincom Inc

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Valve replacement and supply line re route.

Will is an amazing plumber neat, meticulous polite and knowledgeable a true professional. Came in tackled a difficult problem and did an amazing job. Have used the company three times and they have been great.

Thank You for your kind words and for calling Draincom!

Installed Toto Washlet

Draincom came and fixed a few things for us:

1) A plugged clay pipe
2) Installed a Toto Acquia IV toilet with washlet
3) Installed a shower set by Hansgrohe

There was a bit of an issue with a small leak after the install but they came back the same day the problem was noticed and it was fixed right away.

Thank You so much for your opinion!

Kristin in Toronto
Kristin in Toronto

Clear blockage fix leak

Valentyn is good guy and a professional, working me into his day, communicating well, and arriving as promised. On the job, he was not rushed - took all the time necessary to do the work right, and test that there were no leaks and the blockage was clear. Also gave me tips on keeping it clear in the future. Will definitely use DrainCom again for any plumbing needs in the future.

Kristin Thank You so much!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Backup Water Powered Sump Pump and Primary Sump Pump Replacement

DrainCom replaced and installed the primary sump pump and installed a backup water powered sump pump in our basement. We are very satisfied with the service.

The technician, Valentye was experienced, professional and meticulous in his work. He ensured all pipes were secured properly, and relocated an existing loose pipe to ensure the system is secure and will not cause any noise when activated. He was also very responsive to address my concerns and took the time to answer my many questions.

Definitely, I will hire them again for any future plumbing related needs.

Paul Thank You so much!

Hery in Toronto
Hery in Toronto

Whole drain replacement.

Drain Com was exceptional in addressing my home drain job! They were able to send someone out on the same day, and get the job done quickly and efficiently. Valentyn was very friendly and professional -- the job site was cleaned up after the job was completed. He was up-front about pricing (which seemed very reasonable for the job) -- I was not charged with "hidden fees" or given other surprise price changes after the job was complete. Overall I'm very satisfied with their work -- definitely will give them a call should I need additional plumbing work in the future!

Hery ! Thank You for using Draincom!

More about Drain Com

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/ or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Mississauga?