Silvestri Roofing

Reviews for Silvestri Roofing

S in West Toronto
S in West Toronto

Roof Replacement

We hired this roofer (C. Edwards) in the summer of 2008. My roof both flat and shingled parts leaked more after he replaced it than it did before. Calls were not returned. Beware of this contractor. I now have to replace the roof again.

Yevgeny, Toronto
Yevgeny, Toronto

Flat Roofing

This contractor (Charlie Edwards) repaired my flat roof and gave 10 year guarantee. With the first rain, I found that the new roof leaked badly. I tried to contact Charlie many times, but he never responded. I had to hire another contractor and re-do the roof. Another contractor found, that there was only one layer of rubber (Charlie told that he had put two), and that the edges were not properly sealed.