LET HOOD'S ELECTRIC TURN YOU ON

Water edge
Water edge
1 review Beech Grove, IN

Remodel

Tim Hood and his employees did a excellent job on my house remodel.We had a lot of changes but tim worked with us every step of the way.We could not ask for a more professional contractor. Thanks again.

Sherry Feather cove
Sherry Feather cove
1 review , IN

basement remodle

I was looking for contractors for my basement work, i called hood's electric, Tim Hood came out spent the time to help design the lighting. I am so glad i called Hood's electric he did a great job, he was so wonderful. Thanks again tim.

ken willow lakes
ken willow lakes
1 review , IN

Service Upgrade

I called tim he came out with in the hour gave me an estimate.He returned and completed the job in 4 hours, did a great job i will call tim with any other electrical needs.

More about LET HOOD'S ELECTRIC TURN YOU ON

We are a smaller co but that is OK, bcause we have 21 years in the electrical field, we are LICENSED-BONDED-INSURED. And we can do a professional job at a resonable rate. So give us a call for your future needs. We offer new construction -service work - panel upgrades ...