HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Richmond Hill  >  The Gilded Garden Property Services

Reviews for The Gilded Garden Property Services

1 review King City, ON

they damaged my lawnand curb and ran from the issue

I contacted the owner to explain the situation and frustration and he never called me back but still demanded payment.
I explained the situation in several emails and he never replied.
I'll be stuck with lawn damages and curb damage on my property and he doesn't care.I don't have time for this babysitting. I'm recovering from a broken collarbone and thought I would get reputable service.
I would not recommend this company whatsoever

Snow Removal

The Gilded Garden Property Services provides snow removal which is both timely & conscientious. He takes care not to damage property and to maximize parking space. Grant applies salt where it is needed.

lisa in Aurora
lisa in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Snow Removal and Garden Maintenance

I have been obtaining snow removal services from The Gilded Garden Property Services for the past three years. I have a large 6 car driveway that has a curving shape and a few services that I had used prior could not provide me with a quality job and left damage behind. Grant understood my specifications for the driveway and has been able to remove the snow in a timely fashion without any damage to my property. There has never been a time when I could not get out of my driveway in the morning as Grant ensures that he snowplows overnight so that there are no issues in the morning. This summer I was faced again with having to look for another company to cut my grass. We installed a pool and the contractor that I had for 5 years had a very difficult time ensuring that the grass would not end up in the pool. As well, the young kids that were hired cut through many of my hydrangeas and hosta plants because of the lack of care put into the job. Grant again understood the needs of the property and ensured that the mowing was done with care and any loose grass was blown off the property or mulched. My hydrangeas are thanking me for my good decision. I would not hesitate to recommend The Gilded Garden if you require snowing plowing or garden maintenance services.

Riyaz Panju from Richmond Hill
Riyaz Panju from Richmond Hill

Tree Pruning

Grant did an excellent job providing tree pruning and removal service. He was very professional and provided useful and creative ideas and suggestions. I was very satisfied with the quality of work and the attention to detail. He exceeded my expectations.

Thanks Grant !

Frank  from Richmond Hill
Frank from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Lawn Care

This will be my second year with Grant. He is professional and punctual. My lawn and gardens never looked so good! Looking forward to same this year! Thanks Grant, keep up the good work!

Chris in Oak Ridges
Chris in Oak Ridges

lawn care

Grant was very professional and completely rejuvenated a disaster of a lawn that was neglected after a pool installation last year. He was punctual and up front with his work and associated fees. Hope to use his services for years to come!

Bob from Aurora
Bob from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Garden Maintenance

Grant talks a good game but in reality it mostly turned out as empty promises – does not finish work contracted for and does not meet his verbal commitments – My brief experience with The Gilded Garden Property Services I found nothing but excuses for not starting or completing work. To rub salt in the wound would very seldom return any e-mail or voice-mail messages requesting a status report or plan of action. I eventually and belatedly realized the reason for this lack of service delivery was because he lost his one-and-only helper The Gilded Garden Property Services is a one man shop.

chris oreilly from Richmond Hill
chris oreilly from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

lawn cutting

They did a pretty good job cutting my lawn, but the days they would cut changed from week to week and there were 2 weeks my lawn did not get cut, even though I was charged for it.

M. H. in Aurora
M. H. in Aurora
4 reviews AURORA, ON

Lawn Maintenance

Grant and his team were responsible for the Lawn Maintenance on my property this past season. They did a fantastic job with great results. I found him to be reliable and committed to our agreed upon service package. He came weekly for grass cutting and removal and also did my spring, summer and winter fertilization. I have no issue in recommending Grant whatsoever.

Barbara from Richmond Hill
Barbara from Richmond Hill

Property maintenance

Grant has taken care of our fairly large residential property for the past three years -- weekly mowing, trimming, garden bed weeding, seasonal fertilizing, aeration and spring/fall cleanups. He does a great job and is very approachable. It's so nice to come home to a neatly mowed lawn and to not have to spend our scarce summer weekends on garden maintenance!