Heights Residential

Window & Gutter Cleaning
11845-94 Street Edmonton AB T5G 1J3
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Heights Residential
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Heights Residential

Rusty in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I hired Heights Residential to clean and inspect my eavestroughs. I have been a home builder and renovator for the majority of my life. This transaction and subsequent performance was PERFECT!!

They performed absolutely as per their promise. They did precisely what I had requested. On time, on price, and as advertised. They did not try to upsell me in any fashion and that alone was extremely important to me. They left a clean site with absolutely nothing for me to redo or clean up and I'm a tad fastidious.

They will be back in the spring to do my windows and If my neighbours are listening and they usually are, they're going to be awfully busy!

In the course of a year I hire a lot of companies and these guys win my vote for sub trade of the year.

BTW they don't know me from Shinola and they never once insisted on a method of payment. Ain't that different!!!

Job Price