Heights Residential

Window & Gutter Cleaning
11845-94 Street Edmonton AB T5G 1J3
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Heights Residential
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Heights Residential

Rusty in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I hired Heights Residential to clean and inspect my eavestroughs. I have been a home builder and renovator for the majority of my life. This transaction and subsequent performance was PERFECT!!

They performed absolutely as per their promise. They did precisely what I had requested. On time, on price, and as advertised. They did not try to upsell me in any fashion and that alone was extremely important to me. They left a clean site with absolutely nothing for me to redo or clean up and I'm a tad fastidious.

They will be back in the spring to do my windows and If my neighbours are listening and they usually are, they're going to be awfully busy!

In the course of a year I hire a lot of companies and these guys win my vote for sub trade of the year.

BTW they don't know me from Shinola and they never once insisted on a method of payment. Ain't that different!!!

Beach bum in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I have used Heights Residential for three years to clean the inside and outside of my mom and dads house. It only takes about an hour and the windows are sparkly clean. My mom says they seem to stay cleaner for a longer period of time compared to when she cleans them. Fantastic!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Great company, great service, easy and painless! Had them come out and clean my eaves. They were friendly, showed up quickly, did good work and billed me promptly. Good stuff - thank you!

Thank YOU for the great review! :D

Karen M from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Had Heights Residential return again this year after a two year gap to do my seriously dirty windows inside and out in my rowhouse condo. The work was excellent. The workers were quick, very pleasant, and nary a drop was spilt inside. Windows, tracks, frames - all really clean. Attention to detail was fantastic. The extra dirty screens are so clean I don't know how they did it. I highly recommend Heights Residential.

Job Price

Hi Karen, thank you for the thorough review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with the work completed and that you can now enjoy clean windows and screens! Hope to see you next season!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Oliver and Eric came to clean our windows inside and out. They did a fabulous job and represented their company very well. They were polite, worked hard and did a great job. Our dog even liked them and there aren't many people she will let into our house. Highly recommend Heights and will be using their services again. Our windows have never been so clean!

Job Price

Awesome! I will pass this along to Eric and Oliver. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Rob in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great work! Came on time, cleaned up efficiently and communicated clearly. They also left a detailed report outlining the state of the eaves and roof, which was useful. also a very flexible company, willing to work with pretty much any schedule. Recommended!

Job Price

Glad to hear it! Thank you for the review!

Victos, Viderent, Venerunt
“They came, they saw, they conquered.”
They exceeded expectations. They arrived promptly, worked quickly and left us with sparkling windows on our 2 story home..
Bravo!!
None better in the city.

Gratias tibi! :)

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Residential Heights was prompt in all communication and in attending the home for a quotation. The work was performed on the date specified and was done in a timely and professional manner. I would highly recommend their services.

Job Price

Thanks for the lovely review!

Awesome!

Our gutters had not been cleaned in 5 years. Heights Residential gave us a quote and made the scheduling very easy. They cleaned them at the time agreed and did a thorough inspection.

They allow several methods of payment, making it very easy.

We are very satisfied.

Job Price

Thank you for the lovely review!

susan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I would highly recommend this company for your all your window washing needs. They were very professional and completed their services very quickly and was I surprised at how inexpensive they were. My windows are spotless. I will be booking them for future cleaning. next time I will include the siding.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review, Susan! We are so happy that you had a positive experience!

More about Heights Residential

Service a Step Above! Call Heights Residential. Free estimates. Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Eavestrough Cleaning, Christmas Lights Installation. Satisfaction guaranteed. EDMONTON • SHERWOOD PARK • ST. ALBERT • BEAUMONT • DEVON • FORT SASKATCHEWAN • LEDUC • NISKU • SPRUCE GROVE • STONY PLAIN SURREY • LANGLEY • DELTA • ...