Heights Residential

Window & Gutter Cleaning
11845-94 Street Edmonton AB T5G1J3
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Heights Residential
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Heights Residential

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We have used Heights Residential for window cleaning for several years. We find them friendly, efficient and they do a very good job. It is also nice to hear what some of the staff do when they are not cleaning windows and the odd time we have recognized artists we have seen in various productions. We highly recommend this service. In an hour or 2 our windows sparkle and the world outside looks a whole lot brighter!

Job Price

Thank you for this awesome feedback! We are thrilled to have repeat customers who are happy with our work (whether it be at your home or on a stage). Have a great summer!

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I had my windows, eavestrough and house siding cleaned in early summer. They arrived on time and did a good job of everything. My eavestroughs hadn't been cleaned in 5 years and we're extremely dirty with build up and tar from installing a new roof and they had emptied them completely. A little pricey for cleaning the house siding but we have a large 2storey and they get up on a ladder to reach high places. I will definitely use them again.

Job Price

Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

Jesse  in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Quality work. Onsite technicians are friendly, clean + accommodating. Would recommend this service. The Windows Look great! They even cleaned all of the additional exterior trim. This service also included all my windows (even basement).

Job Price

Thanks for the great review, Jesse!

Sarah in
1 review Edmonton, AB

We got our windows cleaned by Heights and we're happy with the work that they did. Would hire again in the future and recommend to others looking for this type of service.

Awesome! Thanks, Sarah.

M. Grant from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

The crew was Excellent and Efficient! This is the second time we had the heights handle our house :). They were efficient, friendly and I will most definitely be having them back again.

Job Price

Awesome! So glad you were pleased. Thanks for leaving a review, M Grant!

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I have a large house. They did a great job and, we most accommodating regarding the day they came. I hire them every year, at least once. I think they are the best.

Thanks for the review!

Lynn Engelbert in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Heights Residential has been a company that has done my eaves cleaning and windows for two years now and they are by far the best and most cost-efficient. And I have an old and very high two storey house that they negotiate easily. There people are wonderful and very kind, as well. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Job Price

Thanks so much, Lynn! We really appreciate the kind words!

Bronwyn MacKinnon from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

This is the second year I have used Heights Residential for spring window cleaning. The did both the inside and outside of our home. They are prompt to arrive, do a thorough job of cleaning the windows, and and courteous and professional. Couldn't ask for better service.

Job Price

So nice to hear! Thank you very much for the review, Bronwyn.

Nora in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I absolutely LOVE this company. I'm a consistent customer (I think this is year 5 now) and they always do an impeccable job for a great price. I highly recommend them!

Job Price

Thank you. We love you TOO. Thanks for all the repeat business and the kind words.

Terri in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I got this company to clean my windows and the service was excellent: I am a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning but I have no complaints! Overall, I was very impressed with the professional and friendly staff. I will be hiring them again!

Job Price

Thank you! I am so glad you were happy with the service. See you next time!

More about Heights Residential

Service a Step Above! Call Heights Residential. Free estimates. Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Eavestrough Cleaning, Christmas Lights Installation. Satisfaction guaranteed. EDMONTON • SHERWOOD PARK • ST. ALBERT • BEAUMONT • DEVON • FORT SASKATCHEWAN • LEDUC • NISKU • SPRUCE GROVE • STONY PLAIN SURREY • LANGLEY ...