Heights Residential

Reviews for Heights Residential

Psklove in Edmonton
Psklove in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Window and eavestrough cleaning.

We had our windows cleaned inside and out and our eavestroughs cleaned out and flushed through. We were very happy with Darren and his crew. They did a wonderful job and were very accommodating and friendly.

Anthony Zeglen in Edmonton
Anthony Zeglen in Edmonton

Job well done!

Hired RHR to hang Christmas lights last November, excellent work. This May, they cleaned my gutters, inspected the roof, power washed the siding, and cleaned many, many windows inside and out. Efficient, friendly, quality work and service.

William in Edmonton
William in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Wow - How awesome are CLEAN Windows

Never having had a window cleaning service before i was kind of leery.
But from beginning to end the whole process went very well. Inside and out the windows are sparkling clean. I recommend the service and Heights Residential at least once a year to get those dirty windows spic and span clean. Its a great feeling looking through clean windows :_)

spat
spat
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

In/out window cleaning and gutters

We have used Heights Residential years and have consistently been pleased with the friendly, efficient service. The windows sparkle, the screens are clean and there is no mess left behind. We had our gutters done for the first time and were also very pleased with that service.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

The customer service and timely manner that I’ve experienced from day one is great I would recommend this service to any one I know my house looks great with no hassle at all , witch is hard to come buy these days . Heights residential has helped me at th

A great experience with there service . I will recommend these fine people again . Very pleased with the look and exceptional service . No hassle at this time of year is nice to have

Regards
Paul N

Thank YOU, Paul. Merry Christmas.

Claire in Edmonton
Claire in Edmonton

Christmas Lights

Have had Heights Residential do our Christmas lights since 2013. Always timely, professional, friendly - office staff as well as installers. Keep calling them back, so we must be happy with their work. Have had them out for eavestrough and window cleaning as well. I have recommended them to friends and family - wouldn't do that if I wasn't sure they would do a great job. Thanks Heights Residential.

Thank you, Claire.

EC in Edmonton
EC in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

hung outdoor christmas tree lights

Our tree has NEVER looked better. This company is so professional and meticulous. No regrets. The entire neighbourhood said that our tree has never looked better and we have had it done for 25 years.

Sweet. Glad you all like it, EC!

LFONTANA in Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada T8B1K7
LFONTANA in Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada T8B1K7
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Gutters Cleaned Spotlessly!

Excellent work cleaning our gutters on our acreage home.
They also cleaned up all the debris around our house.

This is the second year in a row we have used Heights Residential
and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Lfontana.

Castle Gardens in Edmonton
Castle Gardens in Edmonton

Gutter Cleaning

Heights was hired to clean the gutters of our 37 unit condo complex. First time using this company and we are very impressed with the service and the job done. Will use Heights again.

Awesome. So glad we could help!

Rusty in Edmonton
Rusty in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Eavestrough cleaning, flushing and inspection

I hired Heights Residential to clean and inspect my eavestroughs. I have been a home builder and renovator for the majority of my life. This transaction and subsequent performance was PERFECT!!

They performed absolutely as per their promise. They did precisely what I had requested. On time, on price, and as advertised. They did not try to upsell me in any fashion and that alone was extremely important to me. They left a clean site with absolutely nothing for me to redo or clean up and I'm a tad fastidious.

They will be back in the spring to do my windows and If my neighbours are listening and they usually are, they're going to be awfully busy!

In the course of a year I hire a lot of companies and these guys win my vote for sub trade of the year.

BTW they don't know me from Shinola and they never once insisted on a method of payment. Ain't that different!!!

WOW. Thank you so much for the kind words, Rusty.

More about Heights Residential

Service a Step Above! Call Heights Residential. Free estimates. Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Eavestrough Cleaning, Christmas Lights Installation. Satisfaction guaranteed. EDMONTON • SHERWOOD PARK • ST. ALBERT • BEAUMONT • DEVON • FORT SASKATCHEWAN • LEDUC • NISKU • SPRUCE GROVE • STONY PLAIN SURREY • LANGLEY • DELTA • ...