Heights Residential

Window & Gutter Cleaning
11845-94 Street Edmonton AB T5G 1J3
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Heights Residential
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Heights Residential

Gaf737 in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I have used Heights for two years. Convenient and reasonable price. The work was efficiently completed. They provided report of work and invoice by email (with easy online payment). Simple and reliable to do business with. I definitely recommend, and will call upon again.

Job Price

Thank you! We appreciate your business! We are looking forward to your next booking :)

Lennox Welding in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Great crew, they arrived when scheduled, worked efficiently and with minimal disruption to our office staff. The cleaned our windows inside and out, both the office and the overhead shop doors, which were very dirty.

Windows are now sparkling clean! Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you for the review! We are happy to have helped, we love sparkling clean windows!

Peter in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

The cleaning work is done well, and efficiently. The written report of the condition of the eavestrough, and roof is very helpful with regards to needed maintenance/repairs.
It would be great if they could do the repair work as well.

Job Price

Hi Peter! Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to see that you found the eaves report helpful. Our crews are trained cleaners who can definitely advise on possible repairs, however, that work is best left to the professionals.

1 review Edmonton, AB

I was searching for a window cleaning service when Heights Residential popped up. After reading all the positive reviews, I decided to try their service. I am totally impressed with their customer service, their promptness in getting back to me with their quote, booking my service and their professionalism. I had to change my booking as I was called out of town suddenly and I was feeling terrible. However, they made me feel totally comfortable and rebooked my service. Patrick and Adam were absolutely awesome with their work and customer service. I am very happy with Heights Residential and will be a repeat customer for sure. Thank you so much for the excellent service. Totally impressed!!

Job Price

Thank you for the outstanding review! We will definitely relay this to Patrick and Adam. Looking forward to booking with you in the future! Have a great long weekend!

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We have used Heights Residential for window cleaning for several years. We find them friendly, efficient and they do a very good job. It is also nice to hear what some of the staff do when they are not cleaning windows and the odd time we have recognized artists we have seen in various productions. We highly recommend this service. In an hour or 2 our windows sparkle and the world outside looks a whole lot brighter!

Job Price

Thank you for this awesome feedback! We are thrilled to have repeat customers who are happy with our work (whether it be at your home or on a stage). Have a great summer!

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I had my windows, eavestrough and house siding cleaned in early summer. They arrived on time and did a good job of everything. My eavestroughs hadn't been cleaned in 5 years and we're extremely dirty with build up and tar from installing a new roof and they had emptied them completely. A little pricey for cleaning the house siding but we have a large 2storey and they get up on a ladder to reach high places. I will definitely use them again.

Job Price

Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future!

Jesse  in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Quality work. Onsite technicians are friendly, clean + accommodating. Would recommend this service. The Windows Look great! They even cleaned all of the additional exterior trim. This service also included all my windows (even basement).

Job Price

Thanks for the great review, Jesse!

Sarah in
1 review Edmonton, AB

We got our windows cleaned by Heights and we're happy with the work that they did. Would hire again in the future and recommend to others looking for this type of service.

Awesome! Thanks, Sarah.

M. Grant from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

The crew was Excellent and Efficient! This is the second time we had the heights handle our house :). They were efficient, friendly and I will most definitely be having them back again.

Job Price

Awesome! So glad you were pleased. Thanks for leaving a review, M Grant!

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I have a large house. They did a great job and, we most accommodating regarding the day they came. I hire them every year, at least once. I think they are the best.

Thanks for the review!

More about Heights Residential

Service a Step Above! Call Heights Residential. Free estimates. Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Eavestrough Cleaning, Christmas Lights Installation. Satisfaction guaranteed. EDMONTON • SHERWOOD PARK • ST. ALBERT • BEAUMONT • DEVON • FORT SASKATCHEWAN • LEDUC • NISKU • SPRUCE GROVE • STONY PLAIN SURREY • LANGLEY ...