Heights Residential

Reviews for Heights Residential

Leslie in Edmonton
Leslie in Edmonton

Gutter Cleaning

Great job cleaning the gutters - perfectly done and no mess left behind. I will definitely use them again! I understand why people keep coming back year after year. Very convenient to pay as well. It's nice to get an invoice.

Thank you for the great review, Leslie. So glad we could help!

John
John
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Gutter cleaning

This is the fourth consecutive year we have used Heights Residential for gutter cleaning and we are very satisfied. We have several tall trees around our house and they shed a lot of leaves in the fall. Not to mention that our shingles lose a bit of their grit every year and much of it ends up in our eaves. Our gutters used to clog and overflow from time to time until we hired Heights Residential to clean our eaves every fall. As our house is on file with them, we don't even have to be home when the service is performed; staff get up on the roof from the front of the house, do their work, bag their waste and are gone. We've never had a problem with eaves/spouts getting damaged or waste being left in our yard; these folks take care with our property and work cleanly.

The price is reasonable and I can book the service (and pay!) online. Office staff is always get back to me quickly via email if I have questions (thanks Caitlin!) With this combination of price, quality and courtesy, we wouldn't dream of booking anyone else for gutter cleaning.

Wow! Gosh John. You're making us blush. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for such an awesome (and comprehensive) review!

Marla
Marla
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Eavestroughs cleaning of house and garage

Darren and crew did a great job cleaning my eavestroughs, and when the work was done, he went through the checklist with me. Friendly and professional customer service. I'm very happy with the work, and I'll see you guys next year :)

BradM in Edmonton
BradM in Edmonton

gutters cleaned

got a quote within a few days of contacting them, then forgot to get back to them until quite late in the season. They still managed to fit us in. good interactions and good service - we're happy.

Thanks for the review, BradM!

Cocomoe  in Edmonton
Cocomoe in Edmonton

Window & Eaves Cleaning

We have used this company before with great success. Sadly, this time every window has streaks and water marks on the outside windows. What a disappointment. I assume the windows are clean but the marks are terrible. I believe that the knowledgeable and super friendly guy might have been training a new guy, which may have resulted in the poor job.

I'm sorry to hear that, Cocomoe! Thank you for letting us know.

It may well have been a new employee that visited your home. Please do reach out to us. We are not happy unless you are completely satisfied with our service.

We will gladly return to fix streaks and water marks. Just give us a call at 780-488-8714 - or email info@heightsresidential.com - and we will do all we can to make it right.

russett in Edmonton
russett in Edmonton

Super-effiecient.

Thanks for the great service again this year Heights. We have used them for our Christmas lights the past three years and are very happy. Great customer service and follow up. Neat, freindly, efficient and courteous. Well done!

Sweet! A very merry Christmas to you.

Trish in Edmonton
Trish in Edmonton

Fast & Efficient

Excellent service, very professional! We had our gutters cleaned in Sept 2018. They showed up when they said they would and everything is perfect! Gave good advice on a couple of issues with our eaves and how to fix them. Would hire Heights Residential again without a second thought!

So glad to hear it. Thanks for taking the time to give us such a nice review, Trish!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Windows and Eavestroughs

The service was friendly, professional and excellent. We would happily recommend them to anyone. We look forward to their service in the future. As well, their team leader gave us excellent advice.

Fantastic! Thank you for the review!

Daisy in Edmonton
Daisy in Edmonton

Eaves through cleaning

I had my eaves through cleaned again this year. I have used their service for five years now and would never go with anyone else. They had to come back three times as I had a wasp problem and they were so very helpful and considerate . I will always get their service and I usually have to get it twice per year because of the Dutch elm trees on the city boulevard. They have to be done in the fall and again in spring from the tree guck.

Thanks for the feedback Daisy! We're happy to help!

More about Heights Residential

Service a Step Above! Call Heights Residential. Free estimates. Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Eavestrough Cleaning, Christmas Lights Installation. Satisfaction guaranteed. EDMONTON • SHERWOOD PARK • ST. ALBERT • BEAUMONT • DEVON • FORT SASKATCHEWAN • LEDUC • NISKU • SPRUCE GROVE • STONY PLAIN SURREY • LANGLEY • DELTA • ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Edmonton?