Window & Gutter Cleaning

Reviews for Heights Residential

Cocomoe  in Edmonton
Cocomoe in Edmonton

Window & Eaves Cleaning

We have used this company before with great success. Sadly, this time every window has streaks and water marks on the outside windows. What a disappointment. I assume the windows are clean but the marks are terrible. I believe that the knowledgeable and super friendly guy might have been training a new guy, which may have resulted in the poor job.

I'm sorry to hear that, Cocomoe! Thank you for letting us know.

It may well have been a new employee that visited your home. Please do reach out to us. We are not happy unless you are completely satisfied with our service.

We will gladly return to fix streaks and water marks. Just give us a call at 780-488-8714 - or email info@heightsresidential.com - and we will do all we can to make it right.

russett in Edmonton
russett in Edmonton

Super-effiecient.

T5G 1J3

Thanks for the great service again this year Heights. We have used them for our Christmas lights the past three years and are very happy. Great customer service and follow up. Neat, freindly, efficient and courteous. Well done!

Sweet! A very merry Christmas to you.

Trish in Edmonton
Trish in Edmonton

Fast & Efficient

T5G 1J3

Excellent service, very professional! We had our gutters cleaned in Sept 2018. They showed up when they said they would and everything is perfect! Gave good advice on a couple of issues with our eaves and how to fix them. Would hire Heights Residential again without a second thought!

So glad to hear it. Thanks for taking the time to give us such a nice review, Trish!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Windows and Eavestroughs

T5G 1J3

The service was friendly, professional and excellent. We would happily recommend them to anyone. We look forward to their service in the future. As well, their team leader gave us excellent advice.

Fantastic! Thank you for the review!

Daisy in Edmonton
Daisy in Edmonton

Eaves through cleaning

I had my eaves through cleaned again this year. I have used their service for five years now and would never go with anyone else. They had to come back three times as I had a wasp problem and they were so very helpful and considerate . I will always get their service and I usually have to get it twice per year because of the Dutch elm trees on the city boulevard. They have to be done in the fall and again in spring from the tree guck.

Thanks for the feedback Daisy! We're happy to help!

Bree in Beaumont
Bree in Beaumont
1 review Beaumont, AB

Windows and gutter cleaning

Excellent work done for reasonable price! I will definitely use them again and I highly recommend their service! We have had other similar services that just did not compare the Heights!!!

Thanks for the review Bree! Glad to hear you'll have us back!

Jesse  in Edmonton
Jesse in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

great choice for window & gutter cleaning AND Christmas Lights

I use this company annually for 3 services.
Window Cleaning
Gutter Cleaning
Christmas Light Install and Removal
Fair price, quality work and good timelines. I really love the Christmas Light install and removal in winter. They even provide the lights! Hassle free!
Plus, i had one small issue this year, and they were prompt to fix it and make it up to me!

Thanks for your feedback Jesse! We're glad you're a satisfied customer.

Katrina in Edmonton
Katrina in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Sparkling windows!

Obtained an online quote then booked for the following week. The cleaners were prompt and efficient. Cleaned all of the windows and screens inside and out. What a difference! Used College Pro last year and there’s simply no comparison. Heights Residential is the best.

Thank you Katrina!

Clean2018 in Edmonton
Clean2018 in Edmonton

Gutter cleaning

The service was excellent! Washed and cleaned my gutters. Very professional. Would highly recommend and use in the future. The only down fall was that they said the service would be provided in 14 business days. I had to email and call twice. It took 25 business days!! I realize they were very busy I wish they would of told me this initially. I was very pleased of the job they done.

Hi Clean2018! Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm sorry it took longer than expected for your service, we do strive to have all work completed in 14 working days. These summer thunderstorms and high winds did set us back this year. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Donna in Edmonton
Donna in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Window cleaning gutter clean out

Heights Residential does a superior job cleaning windows inside and out and cleaning out gutters. Fast, friendly, fair priced. I’ve used this company for many years and am always delighted by how clean and clear they get my windows. They do a great job and I highly recommend them.

Hi Donna, thanks so much for your lovely review!

More about Heights Residential

Service a Step Above! Call Heights Residential. Free estimates. Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Eavestrough Cleaning, Christmas Lights Installation. Satisfaction guaranteed. EDMONTON • SHERWOOD PARK • ST. ALBERT • BEAUMONT • DEVON • FORT SASKATCHEWAN • LEDUC • NISKU • SPRUCE GROVE • STONY PLAIN SURREY • LANGLEY • DELTA • ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Edmonton?