Heights Residential

Katrina in Edmonton
Katrina in Edmonton
8 reviews Edmonton, AB

Sparkling windows!

Obtained an online quote then booked for the following week. The cleaners were prompt and efficient. Cleaned all of the windows and screens inside and out. What a difference! Used College Pro last year and there’s simply no comparison. Heights Residential is the best.

Thank you Katrina!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Windows and Eavestroughs

The service was friendly, professional and excellent. We would happily recommend them to anyone. We look forward to their service in the future. As well, their team leader gave us excellent advice.

Daisy in Edmonton
Daisy in Edmonton

Eaves through cleaning

I had my eaves through cleaned again this year. I have used their service for five years now and would never go with anyone else. They had to come back three times as I had a wasp problem and they were so very helpful and considerate . I will always get their service and I usually have to get it twice per year because of the Dutch elm trees on the city boulevard. They have to be done in the fall and again in spring from the tree guck.

Thanks for the feedback Daisy! We're happy to help!

Bree in Beaumont
Bree in Beaumont
0 reviews Beaumont, AB

Windows and gutter cleaning

Excellent work done for reasonable price! I will definitely use them again and I highly recommend their service! We have had other similar services that just did not compare the Heights!!!

Thanks for the review Bree! Glad to hear you'll have us back!

Jesse  in Edmonton
Jesse in Edmonton

great choice for window & gutter cleaning AND Christmas Lights

I use this company annually for 3 services.
Window Cleaning
Gutter Cleaning
Christmas Light Install and Removal
Fair price, quality work and good timelines. I really love the Christmas Light install and removal in winter. They even provide the lights! Hassle free!
Plus, i had one small issue this year, and they were prompt to fix it and make it up to me!

Thanks for your feedback Jesse! We're glad you're a satisfied customer.

Clean2018 in Edmonton
Clean2018 in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Gutter cleaning

The service was excellent! Washed and cleaned my gutters. Very professional. Would highly recommend and use in the future. The only down fall was that they said the service would be provided in 14 business days. I had to email and call twice. It took 25 business days!! I realize they were very busy I wish they would of told me this initially. I was very pleased of the job they done.

Hi Clean2018! Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm sorry it took longer than expected for your service, we do strive to have all work completed in 14 working days. These summer thunderstorms and high winds did set us back this year. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Donna in Edmonton
Donna in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Window cleaning gutter clean out

Heights Residential does a superior job cleaning windows inside and out and cleaning out gutters. Fast, friendly, fair priced. I’ve used this company for many years and am always delighted by how clean and clear they get my windows. They do a great job and I highly recommend them.

Hi Donna, thanks so much for your lovely review!

Quality controller
Quality controller
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Second time as good as the first

I used this service last summer to clean gutters just after I moved into my new address and was very satisified. This spring City boulevard elm trees dumped a huge amount of leaves and seeds into the front gutter, so much that the downspout was solidly plugged with very little rainwater gettiong through. I called Heights Residential to take care of the problem when their schedule permitted. All gutters were thoroughyl cleaned in time for the next rainstorm.

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy we could help!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Great work and service

This is the third time we've used Heights for various projects, and again it was a great experience start to finish. They are prompt in their responses, provided an accurate quote in a timely fashion, always answered emails within a business day (or faster). The service person who cleaned the windows was thorough and professional, and took great care to keep the areas he was working in clean and dry. As always, the finished product was great. We will use them again.

Thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate it!

Carson Jones & Nicole in Edmonton
Carson Jones & Nicole in Edmonton

Great!

Fantastic company. Easy to work with from quote to completion of work. All employees I spoke with were polite and knowledgeable. Will definitely hire again. Cleaned gutters on both house and garage (they look like new!)

Thank you Carson and Nicole!

More about Heights Residential

Service a Step Above! Call Heights Residential. Free estimates. Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Eavestrough Cleaning, Christmas Lights Installation. Satisfaction guaranteed. EDMONTON • SHERWOOD PARK • ST. ALBERT • BEAUMONT • DEVON • FORT SASKATCHEWAN • LEDUC • NISKU • SPRUCE GROVE • STONY PLAIN SURREY • LANGLEY • DELTA • ...