Heights Residential

Reviews for Heights Residential

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

The customer service and timely manner that I’ve experienced from day one is great I would recommend this service to any one I know my house looks great with no hassle at all , witch is hard to come buy these days . Heights residential has helped me at th

A great experience with there service . I will recommend these fine people again . Very pleased with the look and exceptional service . No hassle at this time of year is nice to have

Regards
Paul N

Thank YOU, Paul. Merry Christmas.

Claire in Edmonton
Claire in Edmonton

Christmas Lights

Have had Heights Residential do our Christmas lights since 2013. Always timely, professional, friendly - office staff as well as installers. Keep calling them back, so we must be happy with their work. Have had them out for eavestrough and window cleaning as well. I have recommended them to friends and family - wouldn't do that if I wasn't sure they would do a great job. Thanks Heights Residential.

Thank you, Claire.

EC in Edmonton
EC in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

hung outdoor christmas tree lights

Our tree has NEVER looked better. This company is so professional and meticulous. No regrets. The entire neighbourhood said that our tree has never looked better and we have had it done for 25 years.

Sweet. Glad you all like it, EC!

LFONTANA in Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada T8B1K7
LFONTANA in Sherwood Park, Alberta Canada T8B1K7
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Gutters Cleaned Spotlessly!

Excellent work cleaning our gutters on our acreage home.
They also cleaned up all the debris around our house.

This is the second year in a row we have used Heights Residential
and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Lfontana.

Castle Gardens in Edmonton
Castle Gardens in Edmonton

Gutter Cleaning

Heights was hired to clean the gutters of our 37 unit condo complex. First time using this company and we are very impressed with the service and the job done. Will use Heights again.

Awesome. So glad we could help!

Rusty in Edmonton
Rusty in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Eavestrough cleaning, flushing and inspection

I hired Heights Residential to clean and inspect my eavestroughs. I have been a home builder and renovator for the majority of my life. This transaction and subsequent performance was PERFECT!!

They performed absolutely as per their promise. They did precisely what I had requested. On time, on price, and as advertised. They did not try to upsell me in any fashion and that alone was extremely important to me. They left a clean site with absolutely nothing for me to redo or clean up and I'm a tad fastidious.

They will be back in the spring to do my windows and If my neighbours are listening and they usually are, they're going to be awfully busy!

In the course of a year I hire a lot of companies and these guys win my vote for sub trade of the year.

BTW they don't know me from Shinola and they never once insisted on a method of payment. Ain't that different!!!

WOW. Thank you so much for the kind words, Rusty.

Beach bum in Edmonton
Beach bum in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very efficient and great job

I have used Heights Residential for three years to clean the inside and outside of my mom and dads house. It only takes about an hour and the windows are sparkly clean. My mom says they seem to stay cleaner for a longer period of time compared to when she cleans them. Fantastic!

Thanks for the review!

Eaves Cleaning

Great company, great service, easy and painless! Had them come out and clean my eaves. They were friendly, showed up quickly, did good work and billed me promptly. Good stuff - thank you!

Thank YOU for the great review! :D

Karen M from Edmonton
Karen M from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great job again

Had Heights Residential return again this year after a two year gap to do my seriously dirty windows inside and out in my rowhouse condo. The work was excellent. The workers were quick, very pleasant, and nary a drop was spilt inside. Windows, tracks, frames - all really clean. Attention to detail was fantastic. The extra dirty screens are so clean I don't know how they did it. I highly recommend Heights Residential.

Hi Karen, thank you for the thorough review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with the work completed and that you can now enjoy clean windows and screens! Hope to see you next season!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Interior and exterior window cleaning

Oliver and Eric came to clean our windows inside and out. They did a fabulous job and represented their company very well. They were polite, worked hard and did a great job. Our dog even liked them and there aren't many people she will let into our house. Highly recommend Heights and will be using their services again. Our windows have never been so clean!

Awesome! I will pass this along to Eric and Oliver. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

More about Heights Residential

Service a Step Above! Call Heights Residential. Free estimates. Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Eavestrough Cleaning, Christmas Lights Installation. Satisfaction guaranteed. EDMONTON • SHERWOOD PARK • ST. ALBERT • BEAUMONT • DEVON • FORT SASKATCHEWAN • LEDUC • NISKU • SPRUCE GROVE • STONY PLAIN SURREY • LANGLEY • DELTA • ...