Heights Residential

11845-94 Street Edmonton AB T5G 1J3
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Heights Residential

Reviews for Heights Residential

Great work and service

This is the third time we've used Heights for various projects, and again it was a great experience start to finish. They are prompt in their responses, provided an accurate quote in a timely fashion, always answered emails within a business day (or faster). The service person who cleaned the windows was thorough and professional, and took great care to keep the areas he was working in clean and dry. As always, the finished product was great. We will use them again.

Carson Jones & Nicole in Edmonton
Carson Jones & Nicole in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great!

Fantastic company. Easy to work with from quote to completion of work. All employees I spoke with were polite and knowledgeable. Will definitely hire again. Cleaned gutters on both house and garage (they look like new!)

Window cleaning

Arrived at appointed time. Efficiently cleaned our windows in and out. Totally cleaned up after themselves. Were very picky, insuring the job was properly done. Checked with before they left to make sure we were satisfied. Will hopefully use their service again next year.

Reviews for Heights Residential

Carmen and Sarah came to clean my gutters and downspouts on mid June, 2018. They were professional, courteous and took the necessary time to complete the job. I was pleasantly surprised.

Liz in Edmonton
Liz in Edmonton

Gutters and Windows

They did a great job of the gutters and the windows outside. The work was delayed by weather a few times, but they can't control that.
Everything was well done,, and they did not seem to have any troubles with my dog and cat, who were both in the yard during the work.
I will use them again and recommend to others.

Excellent work!

We have been using Heights for our eaves and window cleaning for many years and are always satisfied. They are great people to deal with, and work is completed in a timely manner with beautiful results!

Brenda in Edmonton
Brenda in Edmonton

Condo suite window cleaning

I've been hiring Heights Residential every year for a very long time, and every year I am more than satisfied. The staff are pleasant, professional and desire that their customers are pleased.

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

A great job done cleaning our windows

We recently had our windows cleaned inside and out by a team from Heights Residential in Sherwood Park. We were very pleased with the careful and thorough job that was done - and with our sparkling windows when they were finished! We highly recommend heights.

Bill, Sherwood Park

Crenzenbrink in Edmonton
Crenzenbrink in Edmonton

Crystal Clean!!!!

I am absolutely delighted with the work that Heights Residential did on my windows and siding. We had them come in to power wash the outside of the house and clean window, inside and out. They did all the tracking, screens and windows. They were professional, on time, polite and very considerate of our home and did a fantastic job. I will be having them come every year.

More about Heights Residential

Service a Step Above! Call Heights Residential. Free estimates. Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Eavestrough Cleaning, Christmas Lights Installation. Satisfaction guaranteed. EDMONTON • SHERWOOD PARK • ST. ALBERT • BEAUMONT • DEVON • FORT SASKATCHEWAN • LEDUC • NISKU • SPRUCE GROVE • STONY PLAIN SURREY • LANGLEY • DELTA • ...