Heights Residential

Window & Gutter Cleaning
11845-94 Street Edmonton AB T5G 1J3
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Heights Residential
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Heights Residential

Karen M from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Had Heights Residential return again this year after a two year gap to do my seriously dirty windows inside and out in my rowhouse condo. The work was excellent. The workers were quick, very pleasant, and nary a drop was spilt inside. Windows, tracks, frames - all really clean. Attention to detail was fantastic. The extra dirty screens are so clean I don't know how they did it. I highly recommend Heights Residential.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Oliver and Eric came to clean our windows inside and out. They did a fabulous job and represented their company very well. They were polite, worked hard and did a great job. Our dog even liked them and there aren't many people she will let into our house. Highly recommend Heights and will be using their services again. Our windows have never been so clean!

Job Price

Awesome! I will pass this along to Eric and Oliver. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Rob in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great work! Came on time, cleaned up efficiently and communicated clearly. They also left a detailed report outlining the state of the eaves and roof, which was useful. also a very flexible company, willing to work with pretty much any schedule. Recommended!

Job Price

Glad to hear it! Thank you for the review!

Victos, Viderent, Venerunt
“They came, they saw, they conquered.”
They exceeded expectations. They arrived promptly, worked quickly and left us with sparkling windows on our 2 story home..
Bravo!!
None better in the city.

Gratias tibi! :)

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Residential Heights was prompt in all communication and in attending the home for a quotation. The work was performed on the date specified and was done in a timely and professional manner. I would highly recommend their services.

Job Price

Thanks for the lovely review!

Awesome!

Our gutters had not been cleaned in 5 years. Heights Residential gave us a quote and made the scheduling very easy. They cleaned them at the time agreed and did a thorough inspection.

They allow several methods of payment, making it very easy.

We are very satisfied.

Job Price

Thank you for the lovely review!

susan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I would highly recommend this company for your all your window washing needs. They were very professional and completed their services very quickly and was I surprised at how inexpensive they were. My windows are spotless. I will be booking them for future cleaning. next time I will include the siding.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review, Susan! We are so happy that you had a positive experience!

Gaf737 in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I have used Heights for two years. Convenient and reasonable price. The work was efficiently completed. They provided report of work and invoice by email (with easy online payment). Simple and reliable to do business with. I definitely recommend, and will call upon again.

Job Price

Thank you! We appreciate your business! We are looking forward to your next booking :)

Lennox Welding in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Great crew, they arrived when scheduled, worked efficiently and with minimal disruption to our office staff. The cleaned our windows inside and out, both the office and the overhead shop doors, which were very dirty.

Windows are now sparkling clean! Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you for the review! We are happy to have helped, we love sparkling clean windows!

Peter in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

The cleaning work is done well, and efficiently. The written report of the condition of the eavestrough, and roof is very helpful with regards to needed maintenance/repairs.
It would be great if they could do the repair work as well.

Job Price

Hi Peter! Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to see that you found the eaves report helpful. Our crews are trained cleaners who can definitely advise on possible repairs, however, that work is best left to the professionals.

More about Heights Residential

Service a Step Above! Call Heights Residential. Free estimates. Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Eavestrough Cleaning, Christmas Lights Installation. Satisfaction guaranteed. EDMONTON • SHERWOOD PARK • ST. ALBERT • BEAUMONT • DEVON • FORT SASKATCHEWAN • LEDUC • NISKU • SPRUCE GROVE • STONY PLAIN SURREY • LANGLEY ...