Window Land Co.

Rodney
Rodney
8 reviews Cambridge, ON

Window Replacement

My wife and I met with 5 different window vendors in the GTA. 8 windows front door and patio door. After meeting Mike and his team they answered all our questions, and provided us with a very competitive quote ( we did not go with the least expensive option but did find more value and extras/upgrades with Mike's quote). Working on a home that had 40 year old window frames we were worried what they would find, once his team arrived and I saw their attention to detail and making sure every inch of every window was custom fit sealed and finished I was amazed at the craftsmanship and most importantly the care they took on this project. Left all areas clean once the job was done and came in on budget and on time. Mike and his team are true professionals and delivered what was contracted. I know its going to be a much warmer winter and cooler summer with the new windows. Thank you Mike and team just a wonderful experience. 10 out 10

Hello Rodney, I really enjoyed doing your project, And appreciate your time for the professional nice review .
Mike Shaban