Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

Vaughan ON L4L
General Contractors
Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

Reviews for Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

Nick
Nick

Ceiling plaster/repair/paint

Kourosh did an AMAZING job!!! He did not over promise and yet he accomplished everything he said he would do. On time and in budget. He was polite and attentive with high quality of the work, efficient and VERY clean & tidy. He treated my house like his home! We needed some work done very fast and he delivered at high quality results. He is also VERY responsible and trustworthy. I gave him the key to my house as we were away. We came back to a perfect home. I recommend him for any job!

Thank you Nick for your trust and compliment , I will look forward to hear from you and your friends in future with more coming renovation projects .
that was my pleasure to have your project.

My Reno Project

Kourosh and his team could deliver the project on time in a very professional manner.
Something that we liked really about him was in many cases he worked beyond his scope and we are very thankful.

I should be say thank you to give me and my group this chance and business to bring your dream of what you wanted in your house with new face and pattern .
I wish for you and your family joyfully times in new remodeling house .

Alexandre
Alexandre

Kitchen renovation

He was timely, polite and attentive, High quality of the work, efficient and clean & tidy.

very pleasure to work for you , thank you for this review and looking forward to have more renovation projects with you .

Patricia Plante
Patricia Plante

Repair bathroom ceiling (falling plaster)

Kourosh fit me into his very busy schedule and without complaint worked around company that was staying with me. He did an excellent job repairing and repainting the ceiling. Kourosh did the work quickly, efficiently and cleanly (no flying dust). It was a pleasure to deal with him.

Thank you Patricia. it was my pleasure and happy to see your satisfaction

omid.tayeba
omid.tayeba

Basement renovation

Kourosh and his crew did an awesome job at our basement. Kourosh was very helpful with many decision we had to make through the project. His professional knowledge and experience made the work easy for us. We found Kourosh very responsive and responsible who took ownership of his crew's work in our project. They started and completed the job on time. The estimated budget was accurate and the project was complete within the budget. We have a few upgrade which obviously we agreed in advance. We have already recommended Kourosh to a few friends!

Dear omid , you are wonderful person, and thank you for your compliment .
you were helpful, compassionate and very well behaviour through our project with all my crews and me , it was such a great opportunity and fortune to have done the project with you .
wish for all your family to have a great and wonderful time in your basement.

Leila
Leila

Floor laminate replacement and paint job

I am very satisfied with the job done. The floor of my entire apt was replaced and it looks perfect now. I’m happy with the material as Kourosh helped me choose the supply that fulfilled both requirements, cost and esthetics. The team had also put some furniture back in their original place such as the bed which was a huge help to me.
Some of my family members have also used Kourosh’s services and were fully satisfied with the job done.
I highly recommend Kourosh’s services, and will use them again in the future.
Happy reno!

Thank you Leila for leave this review and I am so glad , you come up with fully satisfaction of work .
me and my team will looking for your next Reno project in future.

NS
NS

Home Renovation

After doing much research, I engaged Kourosh Interior Construction to renovate our 100 year old house. The project consisted of a full renovation of the main floor and basement and some work on floors 2 and 3. The extensive remodel included the removal of 2 load bearing walls, the widening of a staircase and the full renovation of a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. At the end of over 6 months of work, I couldn't be happier with my choice of contractor. Kourosh is truly excellent at what he does. He is honest, patient, generous, kind, full of integrity and works to the highest standard. His communication is excellent - he even sent me photos of what was done every evening when I was out of town - and he always kept me updated on the status of the work. He is a superb problem solver which is so vital when working on old buildings. Not only are his own rates very reasonable, he tries to save you money in your dealings with others. His entire team is exceedingly pleasant and professional and it was a joy to interact with them. In the messy stressful business of renovation, you really want Kourosh in your corner. He and his crew exceeded expectations in every way.

I am so impressed with all your described in your review about me , my crews and your satisfaction .
I should be say all this was happen because of your understanding , compassionate , reasonable , well and polite behaviour which makes you very honor personality and not only you but also collin your wonderful man and your great and respectful parents all gives us this chance to going throw this project with pleasure , professional level of work and illustrious results .
Thanks of all of you and appreciate .
Also I should be thankful of all my crews and team worker, all my trades who help me out in this project to bring that with this brilliant work and results.

Specific thank to Reza my compassionate foremen in this project. 🙂

Hope kourosh Interior Construction Inc. brings all your construction needs and desire to reality and build in future .

Thankful and appreciate Ms. Nadine sivak

mike
mike

Painting, carpets, drywall, electrician

We had to Install a drywall, paint and install a new carpet. Job was done on time and great price.

Thank you Mike , I am looking forward for more future work with you and your company.

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Painting and Electrical

Kourosh was highly recommend by my friend as I was at the end of a major home renovation and needed my home painted. After meeting with Kourosh I decided to let him do the work. One thing let to another and I did some electrical work and scrapping of my ceilings as well. Kourosh was very accommodating. He is very professional and has an eye for detail. Talented at what he does and knowledgable. Great work!!!

Thank you Frank for your compliment , it was great to work for you 😊🙏👍

Very professional and Knowledgeable

Kourosh is very knowledgeable and dedicated. Not only he is doing his job perfect but also he is coming up with great ideas. He is a great consultant. he is very trustful at the first point . he makes everything you have in your mind come true. I highly recommend his company to everyone needs renovation in his property.

Thank you Ehsan for such a nice compliment about me and my company , this makes more encourage and motivate in me to bring my customers satisfaction in this level.
416-939-8814

More about Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

More than 15 years of experience and lots of satisfied customers all around the GTA , my company is happy to offer you all types of interior remodeling and renovations.
Our goal is customer satisfaction.

Me as a director of company has academic knowledge ( construction project manager certificate ) and have well knowledge for methods and materials in high efficiency of quality and materials with cost efficiency for your project .

Give your job to professional with us and be confidence and stay out of hesitate and stress , we will do deal and challenge in your project behalf of your desire

Regards