Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

Basement Renovation
Vaughan ON L4L
Basement Renovation
Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

Reviews for Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

Kam in Richmond hill
Kam in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Couldn’t ask for a better man for our Kitchen remodeling project

Kourosh is an experienced and reliable professional in his field. He delivered and completed his work on time and with attention to details. He has an eye for improvements and suggest ideas without being pushy. His work is clean and with care.

thank you kam for your review and give us this opportunity to improve your kitchen , it was excellent experience to work for you. I will definitely looking to work more in future with upcoming remodeling and renovation .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Demolition and Renovation of 1 bedroom condo.

KOUROSH gutted and renovated my entire one bedroom condo downtown Toronto. I knew of his work from three residences he did for family friends of mine. I’m very happy with all the work and I do now live in my dream home. The hardwood, tiles, door frames, kitchen, everything was done with such precision. KOUROSH is great to communicate with and had ideas for my place that I wouldn’t of thought of. Like adding pot lights to each room and adding space to my shower stall. I’m extremely happy with my condo and I recommend and would use KOUROSH again!

Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to manage your project and renovate your condo. It was wonderful pleasure to work for such a wonderful person like you with full of dignity

Painting and drywalling

Koroush did a wonderful job in our home. He is extremely reliable, punctual, efficient, polite and a pleasure to deal with. His work is meticulous and very neat -which is rare in our experience. We are delighted that he was able to fit our relatively small job in his busy schedule, and he completed the project in a timely manner. We will definitely be calling on him for other projects in the future.

Thanks for all respect and your describtion, I will be glad to help you out in your future projects with my pleasure.

Basement Reno

Definitely recommended - He cares and pays attention to details -
He's on time and works within the budget- I have worked with many contractors before and as many know it's hard to find a good one-

Thank you, I am happy to help you out in the way you had expected

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement renovation

One of the most professional contractors I have worked with .
He is very knowledgeable and accurate in his job
I would recommend him to everybody who wants to do this type of jobs

Thank you for your review and compliment . :)

AK
AK

Bathroom renovation

Kourosh was a pleasure to work with. He provided us with a timeline and kept to his word. He was reasonable with the cost and we were able to stick to the budget. I thank him for going out of his way at times, for his advice and for his overall professionalism.

Thank you , it was pleasure to work for you , I will looking forward for next upcoming projects in future .

hesam07
hesam07

floor and removal and installation

Summary: Koroush is one of the best contractors I had a pleasure working with; he is punctual and professional here is the summary of what I did and how Kourosh and his team handled:
Job: I had to remove and install a floor in a condo with a tenant.
Challenges: I had to find a contractor who removes the floor and gets rid of the old discarded materials considering a tenant lives in the condo!
I couldn't find one contractor to do removal and installation at the same time. The one who agreed to do the job was either quote me so high or give me an unreasonable delivery time due to the condo occupancy until I found Kourosh Interior Construction through a friend referral.
Kourosh Interior Construction advantage:
• Reasonable price
• accurate results.
• Informative quote including any possible hurdle that may happen throughout the task.
• Exemplary delivery time.
• hassle-free ( He took care of the job from A to Z . He and his team are the Amazons of the interior design and delivery!)
• professional team.
Conclusion: Kourosh has eyes for details; he takes care of the job as its own and treats his costumer like family. He believes each job represents him and his team and that's why his main customers are a referral or returning ones. He has a high personal standard which he carries throughout his interior design and construction

Thank you Hesam and so appreciate for this complete and details review which you brought it up . you were the guy with acknowledge and wide vision and I am so proud of my work and my team with this ended results.
I will looking forward to help you out with incoming projects in future and it's such a pleasure to work for you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hose painting

I had Kourosh and his team to come and paint my house.
The job was well done. Very satisfied.
I would recommend him to anyone in need of painting. Thank you again.

I am so appreciate for your comment.
It was pleasure to work there, enjoy of your fresh house :)

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great contractor

After searching for a good contactor to change the floor of my apartment. I found this company with a good review and reasonable price. They came to my apartment and provide me a quote & timeline with reasonable price. They finished as promised and I am very happy with their services and highly recommend this company!

Appreciate for your comment. we are anytime beside you for your future renovation to do our duties in best way and highly profesional level of satisfaction .

Nick
Nick

Ceiling plaster/repair/paint

Kourosh did an AMAZING job!!! He did not over promise and yet he accomplished everything he said he would do. On time and in budget. He was polite and attentive with high quality of the work, efficient and VERY clean & tidy. He treated my house like his home! We needed some work done very fast and he delivered at high quality results. He is also VERY responsible and trustworthy. I gave him the key to my house as we were away. We came back to a perfect home. I recommend him for any job!

Thank you Nick for your trust and compliment , I will look forward to hear from you and your friends in future with more coming renovation projects .
that was my pleasure to have your project.

More about Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

More than 15 years of experience and lots of satisfied customers all around the GTA , my company is happy to offer you all types of interior remodeling and renovations. Our goal is customer satisfaction. Me as a director of company has academic knowledge ( construction project manager certificate ) ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Vaughan?