Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

Vaughan ON L4L
General Contractors
Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

Reviews for Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

Nadine
Nadine

Home Renovation

After doing much research, I engaged Kourosh Interior Construction to renovate our 100 year old house. The project consisted of a full renovation of the main floor and basement and some work on floors 2 and 3. The extensive remodel included the removal of 2 load bearing walls, the widening of a staircase and the full renovation of a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. At the end of over 6 months of work, I couldn't be happier with my choice of contractor. Kourosh is truly excellent at what he does. He is honest, patient, generous, kind, full of integrity and works to the highest standard. His communication is excellent - he even sent me photos of what was done every evening when I was out of town - and he always kept me updated on the status of the work. He is a superb problem solver which is so vital when working on old buildings. Not only are his own rates very reasonable, he tries to save you money in your dealings with others. His entire team is exceedingly pleasant and professional and it was a joy to interact with them. In the messy stressful business of renovation, you really want Kourosh in your corner. He and his crew exceeded expectations in every way.

I am so impressed with all your described in your review about me , my crews and your satisfaction .
I should be say all this was happen because of your understanding , compassionate , reasonable , well and polite behaviour which makes you very honor personality and not only you but also collin your wonderful man and your great and respectful parents all gives us this chance to going throw this project with pleasure , professional level of work and illustrious results .
Thanks of all of you and appreciate .
Also I should be thankful of all my crews and team worker, all my trades who help me out in this project to bring that with this brilliant work and results.

Specific thank to Reza my compassionate foremen in this project. 🙂

Hope kourosh Interior Construction Inc. brings all your construction needs and desire to reality and build in future .

Thankful and appreciate Ms. Nadine sivak

mike
mike

Painting, carpets, drywall, electrician

We had to Install a drywall, paint and install a new carpet. Job was done on time and great price.

Thank you Mike , I am looking forward for more future work with you and your company.

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Painting and Electrical

Kourosh was highly recommend by my friend as I was at the end of a major home renovation and needed my home painted. After meeting with Kourosh I decided to let him do the work. One thing let to another and I did some electrical work and scrapping of my ceilings as well. Kourosh was very accommodating. He is very professional and has an eye for detail. Talented at what he does and knowledgable. Great work!!!

Thank you Frank for your compliment , it was great to work for you 😊🙏👍

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Very professional and Knowledgeable

Kourosh is very knowledgeable and dedicated. Not only he is doing his job perfect but also he is coming up with great ideas. He is a great consultant. he is very trustful at the first point . he makes everything you have in your mind come true. I highly recommend his company to everyone needs renovation in his property.

Thank you Ehsan for such a nice compliment about me and my company , this makes more encourage and motivate in me to bring my customers satisfaction in this level .

Deepa P
Deepa P

Various Home Renovations

We have been using Kourosh for all our renovation projects for years and highly recommend anyone to hire him. He’s very hard working, honest and you can tell he cares about doing a great job and making his customers very happy. In our last home, Kourosh renovated our entire basement on his own, including a bathroom and bedroom. In our current home, on the main floor, he has installed hardwood flooring, added a guest bathroom, installed foyer tiles, & widened the stairs outside leading to our front door. As well, Kourosh installed tile flooring in our basement, completely remodeled our kitchen, painted our walls, and most recently installed two bedroom closets this year. He also has done renovations in my brother’s home where he renovated his family room and has completed various renovation projects for a few family friends. Everyone we know, whom Kourosh has done work for, has always said positive things to say about him, his work ethic, and the quality of his work. Thank you so much Kourosh!

I want to say , thank you so much to been choosen me this years since I know you and your wonderful family.
The great part of my job is to find and know great people, I am so happy to have this level of satisfaction from you and its make me proud of my job for integrity family like yours.
Thank you all Palal family .
my regards

LMGraham in Toronto
LMGraham in Toronto

Bathroom renovations

Kourosh and his team surpassed our expectations!!. We did renovations on both my daughters bathroom and the master Bath, and could not be more pleased with the outcome. Kourosh was very knowledgeable and professional and helped guide us on both large and small details. The project timeline was professionally drawn up and completed ON TIME.
I would definitely recommend Kourosh interior construction, and plan to use them again in the future.

Mrs Graham
I had great opportunity to have work with you and thank you for your review.
I am looking forward to hear from you in future and work in more projects with my all pleasure .

My Regards

Amitabh B.
Amitabh B.

Renovation of entire upper level - main washroom and 3 bedrooms

Last year Kourosh and his team did a wonderful job in tearing down and re-modeling the main washroom at the upper level of our house. This year we hired Kourosh again to renovate the rest of the upper level - changing the floor hardwood, adding insulation to exterior walls, and finishing

That was my pleasure to work again for you Amitabh
Hope you and your family enjoy of living in remodel house . Thank you for your review .
I will looking forward to see you in next coming project if you have and working with such a pleasure for you

Laleh
Laleh

Flooring and Painting

Kourosh is a very hard working, organized and honest contractor who you can trust to leave everything in his expert hands.
I not only had a very pleasant and smooth experience but also had the outcome turning out to be exactly what I asked for and I was expecting, including the timing.
Very neat and clean job done carefully.
Also when he sets expectations in terms of work, fees, expenses you can count on his words and he will even do his best to save as much as he can and manage it less than or within your budget .
Highly recommend him.

Thank you Laleh for your nice compliment review .
I am so happy to keep every things in your expectation and budget , your satisfaction is my goal .

shirin_hariri
shirin_hariri

Home Renovation

He did amazing home Renovation for us after 5 years we are so happy and thankful . I highly recomend him . I post some pictures after befor. His ideas are amazing . Bthroom kitchen, stairs, all paiting , all floor. Design for unique hallway and decoration he is totally perfect . All our friends we recomen koroush to them arecpleased as well.

Thank you shirin for your nice compliment , I am grateful .
Thank you for all your patient during construction and cooperating with me and my team

tkingston
tkingston

Renovation of 2 bedroom apartment including complete gut of kitchen, bathroom.

Great work! Kourosh Interior Contruction performed a complete reno of a mid-town tri-plex apartment. They performed a complete gut of the kitchen and bathroom (to the studs) and restoration of walls from multiple layers of painted-over wallpaper. The work was completed in good time and was pristine. We have used this company several times for similar work at other locations. Excellent!

It was my pleasure to work for such a wonderful people like you and I am happy for your satisfaction which is more important thing of my work for my customers.
Thank you for all overall job offers from you and I will looking for you to do more jobs in future .

More about Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

More than 15 years of experience and lots of satisfied customers all around the GTA , my company is happy to offer you all types of interior remodeling and renovations.
Our goal is customer satisfaction.

Me as a director of company has academic knowledge ( construction project manager certificate ) and have well knowledge for methods and materials in high efficiency of quality and materials with cost efficiency for your project .

Give your job to professional with us and be confidence and stay out of hesitate and stress , we will do deal and challenge in your project behalf of your desire

Director