Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

General Contractors
Vaughan ON L4L
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Woodbridge  >  Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

Reviews for Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Very professional and Knowledgeable

Kourosh is very knowledgeable and dedicated. Not only he is doing his job perfect but also he is coming up with great ideas. He is a great consultant. he is very trustful at the first point . he makes everything you have in your mind come true. I highly recommend his company to everyone needs renovation in his property.

Thank you Ehsan for such a nice compliment about me and my company , this makes more encourage and motivate in me to bring my customers satisfaction in this level .

Deepa P
Deepa P

Various Home Renovations

We have been using Kourosh for all our renovation projects for years and highly recommend anyone to hire him. He’s very hard working, honest and you can tell he cares about doing a great job and making his customers very happy. In our last home, Kourosh renovated our entire basement on his own, including a bathroom and bedroom. In our current home, on the main floor, he has installed hardwood flooring, added a guest bathroom, installed foyer tiles, & widened the stairs outside leading to our front door. As well, Kourosh installed tile flooring in our basement, completely remodeled our kitchen, painted our walls, and most recently installed two bedroom closets this year. He also has done renovations in my brother’s home where he renovated his family room and has completed various renovation projects for a few family friends. Everyone we know, whom Kourosh has done work for, has always said positive things to say about him, his work ethic, and the quality of his work. Thank you so much Kourosh!

I want to say , thank you so much to been choosen me this years since I know you and your wonderful family.
The great part of my job is to find and know great people, I am so happy to have this level of satisfaction from you and its make me proud of my job for integrity family like yours.
Thank you all Palal family .
my regards

LMGraham in Toronto
LMGraham in Toronto

Bathroom renovations

Kourosh and his team surpassed our expectations!!. We did renovations on both my daughters bathroom and the master Bath, and could not be more pleased with the outcome. Kourosh was very knowledgeable and professional and helped guide us on both large and small details. The project timeline was professionally drawn up and completed ON TIME.
I would definitely recommend Kourosh interior construction, and plan to use them again in the future.

Mrs Graham
I had great opportunity to have work with you and thank you for your review.
I am looking forward to hear from you in future and work in more projects with my all pleasure .

My Regards

Amitabh B.
Amitabh B.

Renovation of entire upper level - main washroom and 3 bedrooms

Last year Kourosh and his team did a wonderful job in tearing down and re-modeling the main washroom at the upper level of our house. This year we hired Kourosh again to renovate the rest of the upper level - changing the floor hardwood, adding insulation to exterior walls, and finishing

That was my pleasure to work again for you Amitabh
Hope you and your family enjoy of living in remodel house . Thank you for your review .
I will looking forward to see you in next coming project if you have and working with such a pleasure for you

Laleh
Laleh

Flooring and Painting

Kourosh is a very hard working, organized and honest contractor who you can trust to leave everything in his expert hands.
I not only had a very pleasant and smooth experience but also had the outcome turning out to be exactly what I asked for and I was expecting, including the timing.
Very neat and clean job done carefully.
Also when he sets expectations in terms of work, fees, expenses you can count on his words and he will even do his best to save as much as he can and manage it less than or within your budget .
Highly recommend him.

Thank you Laleh for your nice compliment review .
I am so happy to keep every things in your expectation and budget , your satisfaction is my goal .

shirin_hariri
shirin_hariri

Home Renovation

He did amazing home Renovation for us after 5 years we are so happy and thankful . I highly recomend him . I post some pictures after befor. His ideas are amazing . Bthroom kitchen, stairs, all paiting , all floor. Design for unique hallway and decoration he is totally perfect . All our friends we recomen koroush to them arecpleased as well.

Thank you shirin for your nice compliment , I am grateful .
Thank you for all your patient during construction and cooperating with me and my team

tkingston
tkingston

Renovation of 2 bedroom apartment including complete gut of kitchen, bathroom.

Great work! Kourosh Interior Contruction performed a complete reno of a mid-town tri-plex apartment. They performed a complete gut of the kitchen and bathroom (to the studs) and restoration of walls from multiple layers of painted-over wallpaper. The work was completed in good time and was pristine. We have used this company several times for similar work at other locations. Excellent!

It was my pleasure to work for such a wonderful people like you and I am happy for your satisfaction which is more important thing of my work for my customers.
Thank you for all overall job offers from you and I will looking for you to do more jobs in future .

Iman R.
Iman R.

The entire house renovation

Kourosh and his team completed a major renovation for main, 2nd and then my basement on time and on budget. We removed walls, relocated laundry added one bathroom to my main and he added a bathroom and kitchen in my basement. He and his team did all the framing, plumbing and electrical work. He is someone that you can trust his word and work 100%. This job letter as done in Thornhill.

I have to say thank you to Iman for his review in this site , it was my pleasure to work with him and my regards to him for all his cooperating in project also recommended more customers to me after finishing his project .

Bob from Impress carpet flooring
Bob from Impress carpet flooring
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement finishing A to Z

Very professional and reliable team.
Kuroush came to our house for quote and professionally measured every details and explain everything to us and after finishing nothing changed in our contract.
He and his team are very on time and professional.
He is very piki on details which I saw it after finishing.
100 % recomand him.

Thank you bob for your review in this site , it was so pleasure to work for you with all your kindly hospitalities during my work project to me and my crews.

Emad Al-Bayer in Toronto
Emad Al-Bayer in Toronto

kitchen, basement, and washrooms renovation

I am thrilled with the final result of my kitchen, basement, and washrooms renovation. I made my decision to choose Kourosh after researching him online and speaking to few of his previous customers. Kourosh would listen to my wish list and then discuss with me what the choices, it was easy to talk to him and the work was very good. In addition, he would present me with alternatives. The work was completed on schedule.
I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you EMAD , you had such a good harmonized and cooperating with me during of project , every things did go with you so smooth and well .

More about Kourosh Interior Construction Inc.

More than 15 years of experience and lots of satisfied customers all around the GTA , my company is happy to offer you all types of interior remodeling and renovations.
Our goal is customer satisfaction.

Me as a director of company has academic knowledge ( construction project manager certificate ) and have well knowledge for methods and materials in high efficiency of quality and materials with cost efficiency for your project .

Give your job to professional with us and be confidence and stay out of hesitate and stress , we will do deal and challenge in your project behalf of your desire

Director