The Friendly Green

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Brampton  >  The Friendly Green

Reviews for The Friendly Green

Brian in Brampton
Brian in Brampton

Cannot speak highly enough of this company

These guys are absolutely amazing. I have used other companies and been very unsatisfied, I could not be happier with the service we received from The Friendly Green. One of the owners comes out with the crews to make sure everything is being done professionally. Communication is fantastic, always responds right away to voicemails or text messages and they are always extremely respectful. Had the best lawn on the street thanks to the work they did and got to spend more time with my kids. Worth every penny!

Matt Hill in Brampton
Matt Hill in Brampton

A friendly and reliable landscaping service

I am very happy with this company. Work is always professionally completed in a timely manor. There rates are very reasonable, and billing has always been fair. I look forward to working with this company again!

RK from Mississauga
RK from Mississauga

Lawn fertilizing

We hired Chris Williamson's company "The Friendly Green" to provide fertilizing services for this season. On our visit with him, he came across as an enthusiastic person who appeared to know his work. We pre-paid for the so-called "best package" as recommended by him for our lawn.
After the 1st application, we saw weeds spring up everywhere. I called him and he told me that our weed spraying would happen in 2 weeks. In the meantime I would unfortunately have to put up with the unsightly lawn. 2 weeks came and went and he did not show up. After days of trying and several unreturned voicemails, I finally got hold of him and he said that it had rained the day our spraying was scheduled so he rescheduled it for the next week. This saga of promises continued for more than a month and he never showed. After a while, we could not get in touch with him at all. In the meantime, our lawn became a disaster infested with weeds. Fed-up, we called and cancelled our service and hired another company. When we finally managed to get hold of him he said no refund could be issued but a credit would remain should we choose his services the next time. He tried to come up with some excuse as how this area was new to them, he had been sick etc. etc. but made no apologies for his extremely unprofessional behaviour and scam practises. We have not received a refund and have reported this company to the BBB.
While we partly blame ourselves for trusting him, I am shocked at his callousness and their outright scam practises - taking money for services they have no intention of providing.