PCTECH Computer Services Inc

Computer Repairs and Support
4129 Fraser Street Vancouver BC V5V 4E9
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Vancouver  >  PCTECH Computer Services Inc

Review for PCTECH Computer Services Inc

Bryan Jones  in Vancouver
Bryan Jones in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great Service!!!

I went to PCTECH Computer Services last month to repair my laptop. It was badly broken by my son. I was extremely satisfied with the service that I received from PC Tech Computer Services.The staffs were very friendly, professional, listened to my concerns and had my laptop ready in a very punctual manner.I will definitely going back to PC Tech and also recommend to my peers.

More about PCTECH Computer Services Inc

Established in 1989, we are one of the Lower Mainland’s most trusted names in computer service and repair. Whether you need online, telephone or emergency service to your office or home, we are available. Our company motto: Forget the Geeks, Ignore the Nerds, Call the Professionals. Our mission statement: "Professional ...