Centerline Stone Inc.

Countertops
25 Signal Hill Toronto ON M9W 6V8
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Woodbridge  >  Centerline Stone Inc.

Reviews for Centerline Stone Inc.

gbajin in Mississauga
gbajin in Mississauga

Quartz Countertop

My experience with Centerline was excellent from start to finish. Wayne was patient and very helpful when looking at the different samples and slabs in his shop. He returned my phone call and emails promptly. Trevor was a perfect house guest during installation. They put down mats so they wouldn’t trudge snow and slush through the house. He worked quickly and made sure I was consulted prior to drilling the location of faucet. They left the space clean.

I was a bit nervous initially after seeing some of these reviews but I can assure you, this was no my experience. From start to finish they were excellent! Would highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen counters

While Trevor was installing my counters I noticed a big cut on my profile, he assured me that it was fixable and would return with a machine that was at his shop and also bring me the cutting board from the sink cut out which he forgot. They did not call back. Every time I would call I got the run around from there secretary saying that they were on the phone or in a meeting and that they would return my call. They never did . A company with no customer service should not be in business.

Centerline Pride itself on good Customer Service. Identification of this memo could be a start to resolving this issue to a satisfactory conclusion. Please call again and we will do what we can to assist you. Thanks.

Wade Allen from Toronto
Wade Allen from Toronto

Countertop installation

I can't say enough good things about this company. I ordered a caesarstone countertop and it was installed beautifully. The installers were very thorough and did extremely good work. Roberta was fantastic to deal with. I was under tight deadlines and they delivered and installed within the timeline, just 2 weeks before Christmas!!

Chris from Mississauga
Chris from Mississauga

Quartz and granite counters

From start to finish this company was a pleasure to deal with.
Roberta is very was any and takes the time to go through the pros and cons of the various stone types that are available. We chose caesarstone quartz for our kitchen and we are soo happy we did! The installers came promptly and were very courteous. You can tell they take pride in their work and didn't rush through the job for the sale of getting it done.
We were so happy, we chose Centerline again when it was time to renovate our basement kitchen. This time we chose granite which worked out to be more economical.
Pricing was very competitive but you get what you pay for. We paid a slight premium to ensure we were getting top quality stone, meticulous installation and reliable service once the job was completed.
Thanks to the whole team!

Revina in Pickering
Revina in Pickering
3 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen Counters

Very disappointed with this company. They took over a month to replace the counter after they had made a big mistake on the first installation. They would not return our phone calls and would try to avoid us , of course bc they had already been paid.
Truly disappointed. I wound not recommend.

Tony from Woodbridge
Tony from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Kitchen countertop

We had Centerline Stone install our granite countertops in our kitchen. Trevor and Wayne (owners) were very patient and professional throughout our experience. Trevor helped us pick out the white ice granite... which matched our cabinets and floors perfectly. Wayne made the perfect cuts and he eliminated a seam that was very difficult to do. we would recommend these guys to anyone, and we are so pleased with the result of the kitchen that we are having them do a quartz waterfall countertop in our bathroom ( in red! ).
Thanks to all the guys at Centerline.

Tony and Sandra

rb from North York
rb from North York
1 review North York, ON

Counter top and Backsplash

Do NOT deal with these people!!! Wayne the owner will take your money and not do the job. The job was terrible and then they told us to install the counter we had to pay for the backsplash we trusted them and they played games with us. They that the product we picked and clearly stated in our contract would not fit so they made us go 6 times to pick different slabs each time approving it then a week later telling us oh it wont work because of the size...which they gave us. The truth is the one they agreed to in our contract was too expensive he told us "no way am I doing that I will lose money" They make you sign the contract and then really play head games. Our contract that clearly stated our marble slab. We asked to speak to our sales rep and they said he was away. Finally we got in touch with him through our kitchen company and not so shocking he quit and had many things to say about the way that Centerline does business. Save your money and time. They are crooks and deserve to be shut down. In my entire life I have never been treated so poorly and with such disrespect. Because of them we had to spend another $8000 in rent money. DO NOT USE THEM.

NB  from Toronto
NB from Toronto

Kitchen Countertop - Quartz

Horrible experience. When placing the order the saleman committed to a particular installation date. The date was missed by many weeks leaving us with no counter. Then they installed the wrong colour and told us the colour we wanted was out of stock and would take 6-8 weeks.
We never did get the colour we ordered. The actual quality of the installation was poor - large gaps to the wall (they came to measure) and there are issues with the edges.
Horrible experience and would not recommend them at all.

Mark in Thornhill
Mark in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Kitchen counters

After looking at several companies to take on our Kitchen counters, we felt very comfortable with Trevor , Wayne, and their team. From the first time we came to their location, they made us feel like we were the only job that mattered. The took us to their granite supplier and helped us select the perfect slabs for our colour scheme. They walked us through all the various options available and helped us make the best choice for our kitchen.
The install team showed up on time and was able to correct for some uneven cabinets on the fly. They were polite,, clean, informative, and most importantly, professional. I have since recommended this company to several friends, all of whom have had similar experiences.
Trevor, I thank you and your team for a terrific job. We will not hesitate to use you again.

More about Centerline Stone Inc.

CenterLine Stone Inc. , is recognized by discriminating homeowners, home builders, designers, architects and cabinet makers, as the prefered source for quality granite, marble and other stone materials. We ofer a wide selection of granite marble imported from Italy, Brazil, and India. We have over 20 years of industry experience ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Woodbridge?